Windows 10: Acivation Code

Discus and support Acivation Code in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My laptop was purchased with pre-installed Windows Pro about 5 years ago, it became corrupt after 6 months and Windows connected online and reloaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PD1928, Jul 24, 2019.

1. PD1928 Win User

Acivation Code

My laptop was purchased with pre-installed Windows Pro about 5 years ago, it became corrupt after 6 months and Windows connected online and reloaded the system, since then fine, then today it stated my windows activation code needed activating? I tried but it would not accept my code so I reloaded windows but it still will not accept my code? Can you help? Here is the info I have : Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Computer Name: DESKTOP-O3UUUM7 Owner: Windows User PID: 00331-10000-00001-AA622 Key: N2KRR-48CTR-BFHQC-T633V-HXMP9 Thanks Paul

:)

PD1928, Jul 24, 2019
  2. garym123 Win User
    garym123, Jul 24, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jul 24, 2019
  4. trt740 Win User

Acivation Code

Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Acivation Code

1. Acivation Code - Similar Threads - Acivation Code

2. Hello! Help me to restore or get acivation key for my old Laptop with preinstalled Windows 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello! Help me to restore or get acivation key for my old Laptop with preinstalled Windows 8: Hello! Help me to restore or get acivation key for my old Laptop with preinstalled Windows 8 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-help-me-to-restore-or-get-acivation-key-for/589b3326-e474-4079-8f37-dfc3ff02bf20
  3. Hello! Help me to restore or get acivation key for my old Laptop with preinstalled Windows 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello! Help me to restore or get acivation key for my old Laptop with preinstalled Windows 8: Hello! Help me to restore or get acivation key for my old Laptop with preinstalled Windows 8 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-help-me-to-restore-or-get-acivation-key-for/589b3326-e474-4079-8f37-dfc3ff02bf20
  4. Need Help With Windows Not Shutting Down/Not Updating/Showing "Acivate Windows" after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help With Windows Not Shutting Down/Not Updating/Showing "Acivate Windows" after...: I've been having alot of funky stuff happening with my OS for the past week or so. To start it wont shutdown unless I hold shift before shutting down or hold down the physical button on my PC. After a few hours of use "Activate Windows" watermark shows up, been using this OS...
  5. Need Help With Windows Not Shutting Down/Not Updating/Showing "Acivate Windows" after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help With Windows Not Shutting Down/Not Updating/Showing "Acivate Windows" after...: I've been having alot of funky stuff happening with my OS for the past week or so. To start it wont shutdown unless I hold shift before shutting down or hold down the physical button on my PC. After a few hours of use "Activate Windows" watermark shows up, been using this OS...
  6. Need Help With Windows Not Shutting Down/Not Updating/Showing "Acivate Windows" after...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Acivation process

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Acivation process: My window 10 Pro is out of licence,every time it need me to activate by using product key but i han't it,som i need to know how can i get the product key to activate my window 10 Pro?...
  8. Windows 10 was acivated, but now it requires activation again?

Windows 10 was acivated, but now it requires activation again?: I recently built a PC for the first time and I used a windows 10 product key that I bought from ebay or something similar. windows was activated without any issues but when I installed chrome and signed in with my Microsoft account, suddenly the activated windows watermark...
  9. monitor failing to acivate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    monitor failing to acivate: I’ve started encountering a problem with my desktop PC running windows 10. I have 2 monitors fed by a GeForce GTX 670 on a Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H motherboard with an Intel I 7 3770K chip. Recently the monitors have failed to display anything when the PC is switched on – not...
  10. acivation key

acivation key: I am on a Dell latitude lost product key, got key from store, and says invalid key as I cant activate windows and try to activate got error code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acivation-key/eba3741e-f6c5-40cf-b4c5-b05641d4fc64"

Users found this page by searching for:

1. garym123