Windows 10: Acivation Code

Discus and support Acivation Code in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My laptop was purchased with pre-installed Windows Pro about 5 years ago, it became corrupt after 6 months and Windows connected online and reloaded... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PD1928, Jul 24, 2019.

1. PD1928 Win User

Acivation Code

My laptop was purchased with pre-installed Windows Pro about 5 years ago, it became corrupt after 6 months and Windows connected online and reloaded the system, since then fine, then today it stated my windows activation code needed activating? I tried but it would not accept my code so I reloaded windows but it still will not accept my code? Can you help? Here is the info I have : Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64-bit Computer Name: DESKTOP-O3UUUM7 Owner: Windows User PID: 00331-10000-00001-AA622 Key: N2KRR-48CTR-BFHQC-T633V-HXMP9 Thanks Paul

:)

PD1928, Jul 24, 2019
  2. garym123 Win User
    garym123, Jul 24, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jul 24, 2019
  4. trt740 Win User

Acivation Code

Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Acivation Code

1. Acivation Code - Similar Threads - Acivation Code

2. I'm very mad, any advice greatly appreciated ~ MICROSOFT ERROR CODE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm very mad, any advice greatly appreciated ~ MICROSOFT ERROR CODE: Hi, so my Mail app stopped syncing any new emails for my gmail accounts. It was random and was working fine before. In the mail app when I went to manage accounts, i selected one of my accounts and something will open and close very quickly that I can't see in time! I decided...
  3. code 0x80D03002 microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    code 0x80D03002 microsoft store: I got Game Pass to play Gears of War 5 on my PC and got this error. Didn't mind it too much, ended up playing on my PC. Now The Outer Worlds is coming out and I'm getting the same error. Not sure what else to try to fix this. Please advise...
  4. Alt Codes not working properly

in Windows 10 Customization
    Alt Codes not working properly: Some alt codes seem to have inexplicably (maybe because of a windows update?) stopped working for me on all editors, browsers (including file explorer). I can still view the ones I had used previously and I can copy-paste them. It's not all codes just the first alt (1-32...
  5. Cannot login to Windows with Microsoft account - Store fails with error code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot login to Windows with Microsoft account - Store fails with error code: I have had problems with my user account since doing the 1903 upgrade. I am now using a Local Account linked to my C:/Users folder. It is stable but will not convert to a signed-in MS account, as I get a Store error every time I try to upgrade. this is from the log, after the...
  6. Error Code 0x80190190

in Windows 10 Customization
    Error Code 0x80190190: How do I fix error code 0x80190190? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-0x80190190/3121a376-3b3d-4c46-92e9-4350e8ef2577
  7. Windows 10 upgrade will not acivate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 upgrade will not acivate: Client has a new HP Spectre Notebook It came with Windows Home. We did an upgrade to Windows 10 online and it upgraded to Windows 10 Enterprise. Now want to activate this but it will not. Says it cannot be activated at this time. error code 0xC004F025...
  8. Acivation Windows after Hardware change

Acivation Windows after Hardware change: I was planned to change my PC with new hardware (motherboard, etc.). But I didn't know what to do before change it. The question is: 1. What should I prepare on old hardware before change it with new? 2. How many time I can reactive license?is there limit or no? 3. If...
  9. Child Acivity Report not in English

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child Acivity Report not in English: Hi, I recently set up an account for my kid and enabled the activity report and time limits. My problem now is that both the activity report and requests for additional time emails are sent by Microsoft in Spanish and not English. I have scoured the settings for both...
  10. Cannot acivate Windows 10 pro using dfault windows 10 pro product key.

Cannot acivate Windows 10 pro using dfault windows 10 pro product key.: Hi all, I have a Windows 10 home computer and would like to try out Windows 10 pro. I go and try to use the default windows 10 product key, VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T. However, when I hit start upgraide, I get the following message. we can't activate windows on this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. garym123