Windows 10: Acount name on new PC after installing Windows from my Microsoft account.

Discus and support Acount name on new PC after installing Windows from my Microsoft account. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Acount name on new PC, after installing Windows when I was logged in on my Microsoft account during installation. After installing, the account name... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HermanVerploegen, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Acount name on new PC after installing Windows from my Microsoft account.

Acount name on new PC, after installing Windows when I was logged in on my Microsoft account during installation.

After installing, the account name is only 5 characters. How does the system come to these 5 characters?

I like to see my full first name as account name.

The name cannot be changed anywhere.

I installed windows from scratch again, but still only the first 5 characters.

What can I do to get the full first name as account name?

I do not talk about local accounts, there I can control the names.

Regard,

H. Verploegen

:)

HermanVerploegen, Dec 31, 2019
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 31, 2019
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Dec 31, 2019
  4. Acount name on new PC after installing Windows from my Microsoft account.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

Acount name on new PC after installing Windows from my Microsoft account.

1. Acount name on new PC after installing Windows from my Microsoft account. - Similar Threads - Acount name installing

2. how to remove a microsoft acount from a pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove a microsoft acount from a pc: I install a HP PC with my microsoft acount , after that I put owner microft acount , but I can' t delete my acount from this pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-a-microsoft-acount-from-a-pc/12885e92-fd46-4a16-9f78-6c40f2db8f43
  3. how to remove a microsoft acount from a pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to remove a microsoft acount from a pc: I install a HP PC with my microsoft acount , after that I put owner microft acount , but I can' t delete my acount from this pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-remove-a-microsoft-acount-from-a-pc/12885e92-fd46-4a16-9f78-6c40f2db8f43
  4. Multiple Microsoft accounts on my PC on my name

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Microsoft accounts on my PC on my name: I appear to have multiple accounts on my PC for Microsoft. One is an old school Work account that the PC tries sometimes to use with Outlook when I want to share a document. And - furthermore - I have the impression that there are two Microsoft accounts One of which is an...
  5. Microsoft Acounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Acounts: Some years ago two laptops became conneted, an Acer and a Dell, here in Thailand. Aboout 2 years ago I bough an Asus i Norway. It was set upp with all my datas in Norwegian. When I started the new one here in Thailand the Dell take the control. The I-mail address is the...
  6. Microsoft acounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft acounts: ok so i made a new Microsoft account since i had been using a shared one for a while when I made it it brought me to the ms site and when I opened settings again it still used the shared account but on the website it had my new account how to I fix it o I can have the new...
  7. Not change PC name after syncing to Microsoft Account

Not change PC name after syncing to Microsoft Account: I have multiple devices and I REALLY REALLY want to sync them all to my Microsoft account because I love the feature of using MS office tools across these devices AND offline solutions for work. BUT I want them all with different device names. Recently I synced my account to...
  8. Disconnect acount from PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disconnect acount from PC: How can I delete profile from a PC sent for repair? submitted by /u/victor-penchev [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/eaafxz/disconnect_acount_from_pc/
  9. Login in in my acount on my new PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Login in in my acount on my new PC: Best, I tried to connect my account to my new pc. It asks for my email and my password to login into my Microsoft account. But then it asks for a second time my password. And after filling in the exact same password it says its the wrong password. Please help. [ATTACH]...
  10. Unlink family member MS account from my acount/PC

Unlink family member MS account from my acount/PC: How do I unlink a family member Microsoft account from my laptop running Windows 10? Family member used my laptop and now their email account shows up under my profile instead of mine....