Windows 10: ACPI: ACPI BIOS is attempting to write to an illegal PCI Operation Region 0x4, Please...

Discus and support ACPI: ACPI BIOS is attempting to write to an illegal PCI Operation Region 0x4, Please... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Event viewer show ACPI: ACPI BIOS is attempting to write to an illegal PCI Operation Region 0x4, Please contact your system vendor for technical... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by HH_x2, Jul 29, 2022.

1. HH_x2 Win User

ACPI: ACPI BIOS is attempting to write to an illegal PCI Operation Region 0x4, Please...

Event viewer show ACPI: ACPI BIOS is attempting to write to an illegal PCI Operation Region 0x4, Please contact your system vendor for technical assistance.

:)

HH_x2, Jul 29, 2022

2. Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz keeps having internal errors and possibly a cause of a recent BSOD.

I been having this issue of my wireless adapter suffering an internal error and been constantly resetting sense I've bought this computer originally with Windows 10. I've tried twice reinstalling a fresh driver before and tried a few methods I've read about on the internet. I've been having this issue sense I bought the computer in 2019, I've always just shrugged it off waiting for the reset to finish, until I got a BOSD with it today. I've gotten dozens if not, hundreds of these event logs sense I got my computer.

Event logs: Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz: Has encountered an internal error and has failed.

Event logs: Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz : The network adapter has returned an invalid value to the driver.

Event Logs: Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz : Has determined that the network adapter is not functioning properly.

Event log: Miniport Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz, {aee13671-64c7-4f63-993d-d0dca48f3a64}, had event Fatal error: The miniport has detected an internal error

Event logs: ACPI: ACPI BIOS is attempting to write to an illegal PCI Operation Region (0x10), Please contact your system vendor for technical assistance.

Event logs: ACPI: ACPI BIOS is attempting to write to an illegal PCI Operation Region (0x12), Please contact your system vendor for technical assistance.

Event logs: ACPI: ACPI BIOS is attempting to write to an illegal PCI Operation Region (0x16), Please contact your system vendor for technical assistance.

Event logs: ACPI: ACPI BIOS is attempting to write to an illegal PCI Operation Region (0x4), Please contact your system vendor for technical assistance.

BSOD: DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 0x0000009f (0x0000000000000003, 0xffff9c0d42a45360, 0xffff96030e8bf6d0, 0xffff9cd42a5c8a0)

NickGonzales1, Jul 29, 2022
  3. what is the difference of acpi v1, acpi v2 and acpi v3

later i check my bios and i find acpi setting which consist of: acpi v1, acpi v2 and acpi v3
    the default is acpi v1, i dunno whats the difference between v1, v2, and v3
    I have browsed but i still cant find the clear explanation of this and the effect of changing acpi setting
    Does Anyone have info bout this?

micropage7, Jul 29, 2022
  4. ACPI: ACPI BIOS is attempting to write to an illegal PCI Operation Region 0x4, Please...

The BIOS is not ACPI compliant

make sure ACPI is enabled in bios after the card is removed

Athlon2K15, Jul 29, 2022
Thema:

ACPI: ACPI BIOS is attempting to write to an illegal PCI Operation Region 0x4, Please...

1. ACPI: ACPI BIOS is attempting to write to an illegal PCI Operation Region 0x4, Please... - Similar Threads - ACPI ACPI BIOS

2. ACPI BIOS ERROR

in Windows 10 Customization
    ACPI BIOS ERROR: I keep getting this error over and over again I don’t know what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acpi-bios-error/ebb49f19-1477-4bad-b1c4-e12f03b33c96
  3. ACPI BIOS ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ACPI BIOS ERROR: Hello MS Community,My PC wasn't booting/no monitor display for around a week so I tried swapping out parts, GPU, RAM, PSU nothing would work. Got a new motherboard and the pc booted fine with everything for about an hour, afterwards kept crashing and now cannot boot. I can...
  4. ACPI BIOS ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ACPI BIOS ERROR: Hello MS Community,My PC wasn't booting/no monitor display for around a week so I tried swapping out parts, GPU, RAM, PSU nothing would work. Got a new motherboard and the pc booted fine with everything for about an hour, afterwards kept crashing and now cannot boot. I can...
  5. ACPI BIOS ERROR

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. ACPI: ACPI BIOS is attempting to write to an illegal PCI Operation Region 0x4, Please...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ACPI: ACPI BIOS is attempting to write to an illegal PCI Operation Region 0x4, Please...: Event viewer show ACPI: ACPI BIOS is attempting to write to an illegal PCI Operation Region 0x4, Please contact your system vendor for technical assistance....
  7. "ACPI BIOS is attempting to write to an illegal PCI Operation Region 0x4" after every...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "ACPI BIOS is attempting to write to an illegal PCI Operation Region 0x4" after every...: I just noticed that I get error msgs as cited in the title in the system event log 2x every time my laptop resumes from sleep mode:This is rather new and most probably caused by a recent update - keen to learn which one...Apart from the standard MS updates there were no BIOS...
  8. Acpi bios error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Acpi bios error: I am unable to install windows 10, keep getting an ACPI BIOS ERROR. Lenovo Desktop M710S....Any Ideas. 137236
  9. ACPI Bios Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ACPI Bios Error: A friend of mine built his first computer and iv been called in to figure out what in the world this problem hes having is. Iv tried quite a lot already, ill list those out in a second. He never got past trying to install windows 10 due to the ACPI BIOS ERROR. System spec:...
  10. Acpi bios error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Acpi bios error: Hello everyone, My pc worked fine for a solid year. Yesterday when I put my pc into sleepmode it gave a BSOD when it woke. It only said ‘ACPI bios error’. Since then every time I start the computer my mouse and keyboard wont work even though the hubs are getting...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acpi 0x4