Windows 10: ACPI Kernel Mode Driver

Discus and support ACPI Kernel Mode Driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just bought a brand new HP Envy All in One computer running Windows 10. When I start the computer I get an error saying "Can't Open Kernel Mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KIMCHK, Jan 26, 2020.

1. KIMCHK Win User

ACPI Kernel Mode Driver

I just bought a brand new HP Envy All in One computer running Windows 10. When I start the computer I get an error saying "Can't Open Kernel Mode Driver". Once I click OK everything seems to run fine; however, I would like to find out how to fix this because there should not be any errors with a brand new computer.

Kim

:)

KIMCHK, Jan 26, 2020
  2. Jakob.j Win User

Kernel mode driver problem

It still doesnt work. It gives me the very same error. Anyone know what a Kernel Mode Driver is? Because this seems to be the problem

Jakob.j, Jan 26, 2020
  3. TehSoM Win User
    Kernel Mode Driver error

Hi all,

I've been using ATITool for a while now, and it was phenominal. However, the other day I ran into a virus, and had to reinstall my OS (Windows XP Pro 32-bit). After I ran automatic updates, installed all the latest drivers, and etc., I now get the error "The Kernel Mode Driver does not seem to be working." I'm running on XP32-bit, as should be fully updated thanks to automatic updates. I don't know what the problem is. Does anyone know what is going on? And for that matter, what is the Kernel Mode Driver?

TehSoM, Jan 26, 2020
  4. ACPI Kernel Mode Driver

Kernel Mode Driver Not Running

I am running Vista x64 and I disabled digital driver signing. The ATITool driver in the Device Manager is functioning correctly with no alerts. However, I cannot run ATITool because of the Kernel Mode Driver warning.

Does anybody know of any solutions?

_Thanks

Megalomaniac, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

ACPI Kernel Mode Driver

1. ACPI Kernel Mode Driver - Similar Threads - ACPI Kernel Mode

2. ACPI\INTC33B3\2: Need Driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ACPI\INTC33B3\2: Need Driver: ACPI\INTC33B3\2: Need Driver for windows 10. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acpiintc33b32-need-driver/14649cd4-9ed2-4b5e-bf32-c70866a58e43
  3. KERNEL Mode Heap Corruption

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KERNEL Mode Heap Corruption: I'm using 3 pc systems with WIN10 pro and after updating the october 2018 version on all of these 3 computers the same problem: green screen in row after kernel mode heap corruption. I think that there's a lot of responsibility by Microsoft! Problems handmade without...
  4. excessive ACPI compliant drivers

excessive ACPI compliant drivers: I am using windows 10 version 1709, there are 500 instances of Microsoft ACPI-Compliant system drivers in my device manager list, how can I delete some https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/excessive-acpi-compliant-drivers/20eff58e-1e36-4033-8008-14fb3ca37161
  5. BSOD: KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD: KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION: Hi! Last October 4, I updated my PC to 1809. From that time, I started getting unwanted restarts on my PC with "KERNEL MODE HEAP CORRUPTION" problem on a daily basis. I can still use my PC tho. It can still boot up and run apps like it used to be. I never installed any...
  6. Kernel mode heap corruption

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernel mode heap corruption: I've been having this BSOD for a week now when I'm playing The Witcher 3 on my drive D:\ so I updated and ssd's firmware and it's still the same. Then I updated my BIOS and the BSOD went away but it still restarts my machine. Here is the link of my minidumps, systeminfo and...
  7. kernel mode heap corruption HELP

kernel mode heap corruption HELP: some times i play games and I blue screen and get this error and I followed the steps and the to send you guys the .dmp file and the file is empty why do you guys need this file and is there another way to fix this problem...
  8. corrupted kernel mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    corrupted kernel mode: How to fix error code corrupted kernel mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/corrupted-kernel-mode/baa2de90-1d14-4d6c-bd7a-7f15217977c9
  9. BSOD Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap caused by driver hal.dll

BSOD Unexpected Kernel Mode Trap caused by driver hal.dll: Hi, I've been getting this error sporadically in the last couple of months. Any help is greatly appreciated! 107007
  10. What is ACPI driver?

What is ACPI driver?: I found a program on SourceForge that supposed to find drivers that are not installed on the computer. I have a device that is labelled as unknown so I used this free software to figure it out. Apparently it requires an ACPI driver? What is it and what does it do? 89762

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant open acpi kernel mode driver windows 10