Windows 10: ACPI.sys is causing Audio Stuttering and High DPC Latency

Discus and support ACPI.sys is causing Audio Stuttering and High DPC Latency in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7577 Laptop and after formatting it once, I started getting very High DPC Latency issues with ACPI.sys. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ShayIsNear, Dec 30, 2019.

1. ACPI.sys is causing Audio Stuttering and High DPC Latency

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7577 Laptop and after formatting it once, I started getting very High DPC Latency issues with ACPI.sys.

ACPI.sys is causing Audio Stuttering and High DPC Latency bef05521-3070-45c5-9edd-170503e50f95?upload=true.png
    Solutions I've already tried:

Uninstalling Microsoft ACPI-Complaint Control Method Battery

Formatting

Uninstalling Network Drivers

Uninstalling Audio Drivers

Using the Registry Editor

Factory Resetting

Windows Update

If anyone has a specific solution, please help!

:)

ShayIsNear, Dec 30, 2019

2. High DPC latency causing audio stutters

Quite different hardware but this may have your attention.

Sound artifacts and high DPC latency seemingly related to storport driver can be caused by switching between Cx power saving processor states. My pci-express add-on soundcard works correctly only if C states greater than C1 are disabled:

ACPI.sys is causing Audio Stuttering and High DPC Latency [​IMG]

If you want to give it a try, see your mobo manual:

muchomurka, Dec 30, 2019
  3. BenBriggs Win User
    High DPC latency causing audio stutters

This is latency mon while my system is idling:
    Attachment 226387

This is latency mon while I've opened chrome&Steam:

BenBriggs, Dec 30, 2019
  4. fireberd Win User

ACPI.sys is causing Audio Stuttering and High DPC Latency

High DPC latency causing audio stutters

Does Latency Mon show hard page faults (and what device)?
    That seems to be the biggest item.
    Run Latency Mon and the post the overall screen (mine is shown below).

fireberd, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

ACPI.sys is causing Audio Stuttering and High DPC Latency

1. ACPI.sys is causing Audio Stuttering and High DPC Latency - Similar Threads - ACPI sys causing

2. High dpc latency causing audio crackling/lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    High dpc latency causing audio crackling/lag: Hello I have been having audio issues ever since I got a new Focusrite Scarlett Solo 3rd gen and a Shure SM7B + cloudlifter. It started off with crackling every couple minutes and then started getting worse and worse as time went on. I thought it mightve been a hardware thing...
  3. Ndis.sys causing high dpc latency and stuttering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ndis.sys causing high dpc latency and stuttering: My Windows is completely up to date, though I was having this issue even before I updated it to the latest version a couple days ago. Used Latencymon to figure out what was going on and ndis.sys seemed to be the culprit, it recommended disabling the WLAN adapter but I kind of...
  4. High DPC latency causing audio pops

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High DPC latency causing audio pops: Since I bought my laptop I can hear random popping sounds while playing a Youtube video, it doesn't happen frequently so I decided to let it pass. Some days ago I decided to get to the root of the problem and I found it was due to a high DPC latency.I have updated my drivers...
  5. DPC latency, caused by wdf01000.sys latency.

DPC latency, caused by wdf01000.sys latency.: Hi, I'm looking for a fix for this windows latency issue. I am experiencing high latency and interrupts due to windows drivers specifically "wdf01000.sys, kernal mode driver framework runtime." You can see this from the screenshot of the latency monitor check. [IMG]...
  6. High DPC Latency causes extremely sound stuttering!

High DPC Latency causes extremely sound stuttering!: Hello Guys, recently I updated Windows to 1909 and an old problem re-appeared again. Having some High DPC Latency mainly due to graphics driver and secondly due to USB port. The last time I had this problem, if I can remember way before 1709, I had found a solution by...
  7. High DPC Latency caused by wdf01000.sys

High DPC Latency caused by wdf01000.sys: Hello, I am posting this regarding a problem that I ran across in my laptop at the beginning of august 2019, the problem is that I am getting high DPC Latency levels that are apparently caused by wdf01000.sys according to the latency checking program, latencymon. I really...
  8. High DPC latency causing audio stutters

High DPC latency causing audio stutters: Build: i5 8600k 4.5ghz. 1x sandisk 120gb ssd. (boot drive, clean install of windows and latest update.) 1x samsung 860 Evo 1TB ssd. Z370 HD3 Gigabyte Mobo. GTX 1080 ROG. 2x 2666mhz DDR4 Corsair ram. I've tried absolutely everything, disabling hpet, changing power...
  9. High DPC latency causing audio pops and clicks

High DPC latency causing audio pops and clicks: I recently installed some new hardware (CPU, motherboard and memory) and did a clean Windows 10 installation. Since then both my Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 and on-board sound device have been giving me trouble. I've tried various solutions mentioned in other threads about DPC...
  10. high dpc latency causing audio stuttering

high dpc latency causing audio stuttering: i ran latencymon and did a trace, but am unsure how to procede 40843