Windows 10: ACPI_BIOS_ERROR on 2 amd pc

Discus and support ACPI_BIOS_ERROR on 2 amd pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a Asus b450-f gaming plus and a MSI x570 gaming plus They have same setting Cpu: Ryzen 5 3600x Ram: 16 go g-skill SSD: SAMSUNG EVO 860... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AlexHerard, Jan 6, 2021.

1. ACPI_BIOS_ERROR on 2 amd pc

I have a Asus b450-f gaming plus and a MSI x570 gaming plus

They have same setting

Cpu: Ryzen 5 3600x

Ram: 16 go g-skill

SSD: SAMSUNG EVO 860

M2: Samsung 1 to

HDD: segate 1to

Power supply: thermaltake 850 watt

Bios setting:

EUFI: ON

SECURE BOOT: OFF

ACPI: ON CANT CHANGE IT

Update: up to date last version in 2020

So i not closing my 2 pc and after a night i come back i have no mouse and no keyboard. I restart it and ACPI BIOS ERROR show up. The post is ok and when Windows start 2 little ball show to make the round and boom BSOD. I cant open medicat, Ubuntu, pop os... and all booting device to make a test for my ram or CPU...

:)

AlexHerard, Jan 6, 2021

2. Blue Screen ACPI_BIOS_ERROR

Hi,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

Apologize for the difficulties that you're experiencing in Windows 10.

Not to worry, we’re here to help you out.

• Are you able to boot to the desktop?
    A blue screen error (also called a stop error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly.

The ACPI_BIOS_ERROR bug check has a value of 0x000000A5. This bug check indicates that the Advanced Configuration and Power Interface (ACPI) BIOS of the computer is not fully compliant with the ACPI specification. For more information regarding this
    error, please refer to this MSDN article:

Bug Check 0xA5: ACPI_BIOS_ERROR

Step 1:

Initially, I suggest you to unplug the external devices connected to the computer (except mouse and keyboard) then restart the computer and check.

Step 2:

I suggest you to press and hold the Power button until the computer turns off completely.

Next time you boot up you might get the black screen with the logon options, choose
    Start Windows Normally to boot to the desktop screen.

Disclaimer: Modifying BIOS/ Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting
    from the configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are done at your own risk.

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further.

Abdul_Malik, Jan 6, 2021
  3. ACPI_BIOS_ERROR on a dual boot system_Teclast Tbook 11

Hi Bhanu,

The error ACPI_BIOS_ERROR is pertaining to the BIOS of the device. This indicates that you have to obtain a latest BIOS firmware. Now, to resolve this stop code on your device, we suggest that you contact the device manufacturer to have it checked.

Regards.

Marque Lor, Jan 6, 2021
  4. Eric Ber Win User

ACPI_BIOS_ERROR on 2 amd pc

PC stuck in infinite ACPI_BIOS_ERROR bsod loop, nothing is fixing it

Hi,

A faulty hardware is one of the possible reasons why you are having a blue screen error, ACPI_BIOS_ERROR. Since the RAM sticks are giving different blue screen errors, we suggest that you try running Memtest to verify which hardware is faulty. To do this, you
    can follow the steps in this
    Forum Article
    that was provided by JMH3143. Once you verify if it is a memory issue or motherboard issue, we recommend that you contact the store where you purchased your device for further assistance.

Should you have further queries, feel free to post it.

Eric Ber, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

ACPI_BIOS_ERROR on 2 amd pc

1. ACPI_BIOS_ERROR on 2 amd pc - Similar Threads - ACPI_BIOS_ERROR amd

2. Why is amd radeon a4-9125 r3 cpu not compatible for windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is amd radeon a4-9125 r3 cpu not compatible for windows 11: its come to my knowledge that windows 10 will no longer be supported october 2025 thats next year!meanwhile we have laptops out there that are still good by todays standards mine is a hp with 8gb ram but has the AMD RADEON A4-9125 CPU - this cpu can not be swapped as there...
  3. Why is amd radeon a4-9125 r3 cpu not compatible for windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is amd radeon a4-9125 r3 cpu not compatible for windows 11: its come to my knowledge that windows 10 will no longer be supported october 2025 thats next year!meanwhile we have laptops out there that are still good by todays standards mine is a hp with 8gb ram but has the AMD RADEON A4-9125 CPU - this cpu can not be swapped as there...
  4. Windows cannot wake from sleep [AMD-3700x-windows 11 system]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows cannot wake from sleep [AMD-3700x-windows 11 system]: My computer cannot wake up from sleep. Everything is up to date, clean installation of Windows 11 23h2.Here is for the log from event viewer when it happens computer sleep: event viewer logand here is the system configuration: System AMD 3700x...
  5. BlueScreen ACPI_BIOS_ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BlueScreen ACPI_BIOS_ERROR: So the bluescreen happen after i shutdown my laptop after doing some work, and went to the cafe to meet with my friend to do some exam and turned on my laptop again. But after i turned it on, my laptop went bluescreen with ACPI_BIOS_ERROR. Can anyone help me to fix this so i...
  6. BlueScreen ACPI_BIOS_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BlueScreen ACPI_BIOS_ERROR: So the bluescreen happen after i shutdown my laptop after doing some work, and went to the cafe to meet with my friend to do some exam and turned on my laptop again. But after i turned it on, my laptop went bluescreen with ACPI_BIOS_ERROR. Can anyone help me to fix this so i...
  7. Persistent & intermittent BSOD 0xc0000001 & ACPI_BIOS_ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Persistent & intermittent BSOD 0xc0000001 & ACPI_BIOS_ERROR: My system is a Lenovo P51s purchased around 2017. It has a hard drive ribbon connector on its motherboard, which is taken by a 512GB Crucial SSD via SATA. As you may know, this connection on this model is widely thought to be unreliable, and my system crashes unpredictably...
  8. Bootcamp Windows 10 keeps showing ACPI_BIOS_ERROR.

Bootcamp Windows 10 keeps showing ACPI_BIOS_ERROR.: Recently got bootcamp for Windows 10 on my Macbook Pro running Catalina 10.15. Bootcamp successfully installed and launched. Left it to idle for a bit and when I came back it had shut down my Macbook. Turning it back on I saw the Windows Logo, then the loading wheel suddenly...
  9. Intel Compute Stick (stck1a32wfc) BSOD - acpi_bios_error

Intel Compute Stick (stck1a32wfc) BSOD - acpi_bios_error: I had Ubuntu 16.10 loaded on this stick but the o/s proved too much for it. I ended up swapping it out for a lighter-weight Debian based distribution which is still installed as far as I recall. I would like to reinstall Win10 now ( it came with Win8.1 + upgrade to Win10),...
  10. acpi_bios_error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    acpi_bios_error: Hello, I'm trying to install windows 10 on a new build, but it always gives me this error/bluescreen as soon as it loads from the installation media. Updated bios and I've tried to disable ACPI settings on the bios and it did no difference. 42354