Windows 10: Acquiring Licence

Discus and support Acquiring Licence in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello I had the same problem with my old pc My downloads says clipSVC stopped or Acquiring Licence... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AadityaWasNotTaken, May 30, 2021.

1. Acquiring Licence

Hello I had the same problem with my old pc My downloads says clipSVC stopped or Acquiring Licence

:)

AadityaWasNotTaken, May 30, 2021

2. acquiring licences

when i took my memory card out of my 5800 and put it in my navigator and try playing mush from my library it asks of to acquire licence how do i do this

jagstang191, May 30, 2021
  3. lando5 Win User
    Unable to acquire licence

Formerly, after nokia ovi music was upgraded, i was not able to login. When i called the nokia hotline, i was told to add 'OVI' to my username.

Since then i have not been able to acquire licenses for my music that i had already downloaded previously. It says:

The licence for this music cannot be found.
    Follow these steps:

1. Delete this file. If it is part of an album, delete the whole album.

2. Sign into Ovi on PC.

3. Go to your download history and re-download the music you deleted in step 1.

The parameter is incorrect.

Try again
    After i follow the steps, an error pops up saying that i was the person who had previously downloaded the track/album.
    How can that be when i'm downloading from my own download history.

I have already emailed nokia ovi support abt this a couple of weeks back but i didnt get any replies.

And now all of a sudden, my download history is empty.

lando5, May 30, 2021
  4. Mr Herby Win User

Acquiring Licence

"Acquiring licence"

For the past few days, i haven't been able to download any apps from the store... update still works fine but download just shows me acquiring license and stops there with error code "0x803f7000".... have tried all suggestions i have been able to to find
    around..... any more clues... PLEASEEEEEE

Mr Herby, May 30, 2021
Thema:

Acquiring Licence

1. Acquiring Licence - Similar Threads - Acquiring Licence

2. Microsoft Store When I try to install apps, it gets stuck at "Acquiring license...".

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store When I try to install apps, it gets stuck at "Acquiring license...".: The problem is that i can't download anything no matter what account im on.I've tried the 6 Steps you recommend trying out. Which i found on this site https://windowsreport.com/acquiring-license-error-windows-store/ Yet i still can't download any apps. I also get the error...
  3. unable to install any game from windows store - upon clicking download it says "acquiring...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    unable to install any game from windows store - upon clicking download it says "acquiring...: im on windows 11 and ive been trying to install games from the Store for several days but it says the same errormentioned above each time. ive tried to reset the app but it didnt work....
  4. unable to install any game from windows store - upon clicking download it says "acquiring...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    unable to install any game from windows store - upon clicking download it says "acquiring...: im on windows 11 and ive been trying to install games from the Store for several days but it says the same errormentioned above each time. ive tried to reset the app but it didnt work....
  5. Repair DVD loaded Windows 10 PRO over Home edition. System won't acknowledge key acquired...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repair DVD loaded Windows 10 PRO over Home edition. System won't acknowledge key acquired...: Had corrupted BIOS and used an older repair Windows 10 DVD that automatically loaded PRO over HOME edition. Purchased a newer repair DVD and tried to load Home edition. The Key that I obtained using the wmic PRODUCTKEY command would not work. What are my options and related...
  6. Repair DVD loaded Windows 10 PRO over Home edition. System won't acknowledge key acquired...

Repair DVD loaded Windows 10 PRO over Home edition. System won't acknowledge key acquired...: Had corrupted BIOS and used an older repair Windows 10 DVD that automatically loaded PRO over HOME edition. Purchased a newer repair DVD and tried to load Home edition. The Key that I obtained using the wmic PRODUCTKEY command would not work. What are my options and related...
  7. Repair DVD loaded Windows 10 PRO over Home edition. System won't acknowledge key acquired...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Store App Dolby atmos/access/vision extensions Acquiring licence error

Store App Dolby atmos/access/vision extensions Acquiring licence error: refreshed my pc over a week agao, everything is spot on but windows store refuses to let me redownload my owned apps, dolby acess, dolby vision extensions, dolby atmos for headphones, been going through microsoft help/support to no avail, i cannot find the answer/fix to my...
  9. Microsoft Store Acquiring Licence

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Acquiring Licence: The title is self-explanatory , I tried everything to resolve it Powershell command , WSReset and even clear the cache. Just help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-acquiring-licence/d23f1727-d597-4884-8f52-266e552e41dc"
  10. Can I acquire an old Windows 10 Pro digital licence?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can I acquire an old Windows 10 Pro digital licence?: I had a Dell laptop that I performed a free upgrade to Windows 10 on. I was on Windows 7 pro so I got Windows 10 pro. That laptop suddenly stopped working one day. I now have a new laptop with Windows 10 Home, but I want the features of the pro version on it. Is there any way...