Windows 10: Acrobat Pro DC

Discus and support Acrobat Pro DC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to install that Acrobat Pro DC but the file takes me to Acrobat Reader Touch. Adobe support sent me 3 different links and I had the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KimberlyMiller5, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Acrobat Pro DC

I'm trying to install that Acrobat Pro DC but the file takes me to Acrobat Reader Touch. Adobe support sent me 3 different links and I had the same issue. I tried different browsers too. They advised me to change me settings and that didn't work. I was advised to contact Microsoft. Any suggestions??

[moved from German forums]

:)

KimberlyMiller5, Jul 19, 2019

2. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Operating system is Windows 10 Pro, Every time I open Acrobat Reader DC I get the following message:

"Windows - Application Error, The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000022) Click OK to Close the application"

I am unable to uninstall Acrobat reader DC as it does not show listed in the "Apps & Features"

how can I uninstall this program?

thanks

Dennis Lawrence 913, Jul 19, 2019
  3. cormanaz Win User
    Can't change default app from Acrobat Reader DC to Acrobat

It's Acrobat Pro, not reader. To be honest, I'm not sure how reader DC got on there. But as I said in the original post, neither program shows up on the default programs list, which is puzzling. I suppose I could just uninstall Reader DC, but it's odd that it thinks I have changed the association (see screenshot) but the association hasn't in fact been changed.

cormanaz, Jul 19, 2019
  4. Acrobat Pro DC

Change default program from Adobe Acrobat Reader DC to Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro

Same problem. Tried every way. Yes, I can get pdf to open in Acrobat Pro 9 with "open with" option. But I want Acrobat to be the default for all pdfs. When going to apps "settings" and choose DC reader it also does NOT give an option to choose another program,
    only DC or go to store. In addition when looking in default settings under "file type" i.e. pdf, it shows Acrobat Pro 9 as default. But all pdfs still open in DC Reader.

It seems this has been a problem for a long time between Windows 10 and Acrobat. Any solution?

SharonBenedict, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

Acrobat Pro DC

1. Acrobat Pro DC - Similar Threads - Acrobat Pro

2. Is Adobe Acrobat Pro DCC included with Windows 10 v 21H2 or Office Professional 2019?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is Adobe Acrobat Pro DCC included with Windows 10 v 21H2 or Office Professional 2019?: Is Adobe Acrobat Pro DCC included with Windows 10 v 21H2 or Office Professional 2019? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-adobe-acrobat-pro-dcc-included-with-windows-10/f8711944-fd1e-459f-8369-9473bced67c6
  3. Is Adobe Acrobat Pro DCC included with Windows 10 v 21H2 or Office Professional 2019?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is Adobe Acrobat Pro DCC included with Windows 10 v 21H2 or Office Professional 2019?: Is Adobe Acrobat Pro DCC included with Windows 10 v 21H2 or Office Professional 2019? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-adobe-acrobat-pro-dcc-included-with-windows-10/f8711944-fd1e-459f-8369-9473bced67c6
  4. Using windows 11 I've downloaded Adobe Acrobat Pro, but can't get the folders to display...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using windows 11 I've downloaded Adobe Acrobat Pro, but can't get the folders to display...: Using windows 11 I've downloaded Adobe Acrobat Pro, but can't get the folders to display the document properties https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-windows-11-ive-downloaded-adobe-acrobat-pro/636b2b75-0c7f-46cd-a9c2-3f130c66987b
  5. Using windows 11 I've downloaded Adobe Acrobat Pro, but can't get the folders to display...

Using windows 11 I've downloaded Adobe Acrobat Pro, but can't get the folders to display...: Using windows 11 I've downloaded Adobe Acrobat Pro, but can't get the folders to display the document properties https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-windows-11-ive-downloaded-adobe-acrobat-pro/636b2b75-0c7f-46cd-a9c2-3f130c66987b
  6. I am unable to open Acrobat Pro DC on Windows 10

I am unable to open Acrobat Pro DC on Windows 10: I have used Adobe Acrobat Pro for years. Suddenly the icon pinned to my taskbar no longer worked. I am unable to open Acrobat Pro DC on my Windows 10 computer. I called Adobe, and have done a clean install for Acrobat which is part of Creative Cloud Suite which I own....
  7. I am unable to open Acrobat Pro DC on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to open Acrobat Pro DC on Windows 10: I have used Adobe Acrobat Pro for years. Suddenly the icon pinned to my taskbar no longer worked. I am unable to open Acrobat Pro DC on my Windows 10 computer. I called Adobe, and have done a clean install for Acrobat which is part of Creative Cloud Suite which I own....
  8. I am unable to open Acrobat Pro DC on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Using windows 11 I've downloaded Adobe Acrobat Pro, but can't get the folders to display...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using windows 11 I've downloaded Adobe Acrobat Pro, but can't get the folders to display...: Using windows 11 I've downloaded Adobe Acrobat Pro, but can't get the folders to display the document properties I want like I could in windows 10. How do I input data to document properties...
  10. Using windows 11 I've downloaded Adobe Acrobat Pro, but can't get the folders to display...

Using windows 11 I've downloaded Adobe Acrobat Pro, but can't get the folders to display...: Using windows 11 I've downloaded Adobe Acrobat Pro, but can't get the folders to display the document properties I want like I could in windows 10. How do I input data to document properties...