Windows 10: Acrobat reader in kiosk mode

Discus and support Acrobat reader in kiosk mode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to use Acrobat Reader instead of Edge in kiosk mode in order to show a pdf but I can't understand how to add Acrobat to the list of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by EnricoRollo, Feb 28, 2019.

1. Acrobat reader in kiosk mode

Hi,

I'm trying to use Acrobat Reader instead of Edge in kiosk mode in order to show a pdf but I can't understand how to add Acrobat to the list of application that are allowed to work under kiosk mode

thanks in advance

Enrco

:)

EnricoRollo, Feb 28, 2019

2. Windows 10 kiosk mode: screen locks after login

Hi Matthias,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while using Kiosk Mode on Windows 10.

Since you are being logged out of Kiosk Mode after every login, I suggest you to refer the article

Troubleshoot kiosk mode issues

Also, you can try removing and creating the Kiosk account again, follow the steps mentioned below to remove the Kiosk account:

1. Go to Settings >
      Accounts > Family & other people.
    2. Under Setup a kiosk option click on
      Assigned access.
    3. Now under Kiosk info click on the
      account name and click on Remove kiosk.
    4. Now click on Remove.

Once the account is removed, refer the article to
    Set up a single-app kiosk

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Feb 28, 2019
  3. Acrobat Reader DC keeps popping on screen

Hello,

As per the issue description, I understand that issue with Acrobat reader DC and its popping every time while working on computer. I will certainly help you to resolve the issue.

There might be a possibility that new security updates are constantly released for the Adobe Acrobat Reader software to provide increased functionality and to patch any security loopholes that might be present. Every time a new update has been downloaded
    and is ready to install, a notification will pop up to alert the user. There are instances where these can be annoying or intrusive; for example, while giving a business presentation with the aid of a PDF document. Disabling the Acrobat Reader pop-ups will
    prevent this type of interruption.

Method 1

I would suggest you to follow the steps given below and check if it helps.

Step 1

Launch Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Step 2

Click "Edit" from the menu bar at the top of the Adobe Reader window and then click "Preferences" from the list of options displayed. Click the "Updater" category on the list of options displayed on the "Preferences" submenu

Step 3

Click the radio button next to "Do not download or install updates automatically" below the "Check for updates" section.

Step 4

Click "OK" and then click "Yes" when asked if you want to allow the changes. Acrobat Reader will no longer keep displaying pop-ups prompting you to install available updates.

Method 2

I would suggest you to scan your computer with Microsoft Safety scanner just to make sure that computer is free of all infections

You can scan your PC with Microsoft Safety Scanner to ensure your PC is not infected.

http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-us/default.aspx

Hope it helps, Please write back to us if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Regards

Kumar Ravi, Feb 28, 2019
  4. Acrobat reader in kiosk mode

Acrobat Reader and Acrobat Manager Attempt to Install and Fail

I hope this is in the right place:

Acrobat Reader is successfully installed and is functioning normally on my HP laptop. But Acrobat Reader and Manager try to install periodically and fail every time. I have researched this issue but cannot find a good fix for it. Does anyone have a suggestion to stop this?

Thanks

TexasBandit, Feb 28, 2019
Thema:

Acrobat reader in kiosk mode

1. Acrobat reader in kiosk mode - Similar Threads - Acrobat reader kiosk

2. Acrobat Reader DC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acrobat Reader DC: How do you make ... Acrobat Reader DC ... my default reader?It was before something changed the default.I do not know where it was changed or how to change it back.Thanks for any help with this....
  3. Acrobat Reader DC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acrobat Reader DC: How do you make ... Acrobat Reader DC ... my default reader?It was before something changed the default.I do not know where it was changed or how to change it back.Thanks for any help with this....
  4. Acrobat Reader DC

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Acrobat Reader.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acrobat Reader.: Acrobat Reader is not working on my new Windows 11 laptop. I've installed and uninstalled the program at least 5 times and every time I want to open a PDF file, it hangs, then I have to restart the laptop to get out of it....
  6. Acrobat Reader.

Acrobat Reader.: Acrobat Reader is not working on my new Windows 11 laptop. I've installed and uninstalled the program at least 5 times and every time I want to open a PDF file, it hangs, then I have to restart the laptop to get out of it....
  7. Adobe Acrobat Reader

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe Acrobat Reader: I think the current update waiting on my system will deleteAdobe Acrobat Reader from my PC – subsequent to this how do I read my PDF’s ordownload future PDF’s? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-acrobat-reader/8e15ab35-23cd-4951-bdde-8351aa1b6ce5
  8. account adobe acrobat reader

in Windows 10 Customization
    account adobe acrobat reader: non riesco ad immettere ne' il mio nome utente-email- ne' password per aprire adobe acrobat reader https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/account-adobe-acrobat-reader/1a104f9d-4d77-41aa-b05d-505b9112ea75
  9. Adobe Acrobat reader

Adobe Acrobat reader: I have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on my Windows 10 system but trying to get it as the default pdf document reader dosen't seem to work, any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adobe-acrobat-reader/ba3f4dae-8961-4a32-9cd3-ca767f8e07a4
  10. acrobat reader

acrobat reader: hi we renew our 365 service and now the documents scanned or snip tooled are no longer coming in a pdf form it's saying we don't have acrobat reader...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. allow acrobat in kiosk mode

2. kiosk pdf reader

3. windows 10 kiosk mode pdf

4. adobe acrobat kiosk mode,
  5. pdf reader for kiosk,
  6. pdf viewer in kiosk mode,
  7. adobe reader dc kiosk mode,
  8. adobe acrobat reader kiosk mode,
  9. how to make pdf like kiosk mode,
  10. cannot open pdf in kiosk windows 10,
  11. kiosk pdf driver 導入,