Windows 10: Acrobat reader on windows 10

Discus and support Acrobat reader on windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently upgraded to windows 10. I would like to find my pdf's but when I go into documents I can only find some. How do I find my missing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by zsokalski55, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Acrobat reader on windows 10

I recently upgraded to windows 10.

I would like to find my pdf's but when I go into documents I can only find some.

How do I find my missing pdf's?

They were stored in my hard drive but when I upgraded they disappeared.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    I'm debating switching back to windows 7.

Z.

:)

zsokalski55, Jan 12, 2016

2. Problem in accessing PDF file on Windows 10

Old title: Acrobat Reader with NVDA

Does Windows 10 Acrobat Reader with NVDA in it ? If so where do I find it. I have a PDF from Microsoft Billing and it tells me to open Acrobat reader with NVDA

Fuchsia1703, Jan 12, 2016
  3. pdf default program

In Windows 10, I have Adobe Acrobat Reader and full Adobe Acrobat installed. In Windows settings, I have set full Acrobat as the default program for .pdfs. Still, when I double-click a .pdf, it always opens with Acrobat Reader. How can I fix that?

David P. Vancouver, Jan 12, 2016
  4. Acrobat reader on windows 10

Are you sure they are gone and not hiding using a different icon?

nigelmercier, Jan 13, 2016
  5. mrgeek Win User
    If you know the name of the pdf, use search. Once you find one, right click 'Open with' select Acrobat Reader and tick box at bottom, always open with this application. That should default the icon to Acrobat again.

mrgeek, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Acrobat reader on windows 10

1. Acrobat reader on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Acrobat reader

2. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC installation from Microsoft Store is corrupt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe Acrobat Reader DC installation from Microsoft Store is corrupt: Hello,we have Samsung Galaxy Book Go NP345XLA with CPU Snapdragon 7c Gen 2 @ 2.55 GHz and Windows 11 Home 22H2. The system has been set up in June 2023 and is still close to a fresh Microsoft Windows installation aside from the typical preinstalled manufacturer tools. All...
  3. Adobe Acrobat Reader DC installation from Microsoft Store is corrupt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe Acrobat Reader DC installation from Microsoft Store is corrupt: Hello,we have Samsung Galaxy Book Go NP345XLA with CPU Snapdragon 7c Gen 2 @ 2.55 GHz and Windows 11 Home 22H2. The system has been set up in June 2023 and is still close to a fresh Microsoft Windows installation aside from the typical preinstalled manufacturer tools. All...
  4. Is it safe to download Adobe Acrobat Reader onto my windows 10 device?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it safe to download Adobe Acrobat Reader onto my windows 10 device?: When starting to download Acrobat reader, I got a message saying it could damage certain files, both word and pdf. Is it safe to install the Reader?...
  5. Is it safe to download Adobe Acrobat Reader onto my windows 10 device?

Is it safe to download Adobe Acrobat Reader onto my windows 10 device?: When starting to download Acrobat reader, I got a message saying it could damage certain files, both word and pdf. Is it safe to install the Reader?...
  6. A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf: Hello I know I may ask on the acrobat community, but I tried there many times finding no solution ever worksThe error is : An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who created the PDF document to correct the problem....
  7. A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf

A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf: Hello I know I may ask on the acrobat community, but I tried there many times finding no solution ever worksThe error is : An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who created the PDF document to correct the problem....
  8. A problem with acrobat reader reading pdf

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. I have Adobe Acrobat reader, by my files with .PDF and .PPT were messed up by Notepad. How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Adobe Acrobat reader, by my files with .PDF and .PPT were messed up by Notepad. How...: I accidentally saved a file as 'Notepad' and this caused my PDF and PPT files corrupted. How do I restore my files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-adobe-acrobat-reader-by-my-files-with-pdf/acdd868a-83db-4cfb-9315-a320b6b56143
  10. I have Adobe Acrobat reader, by my files with .PDF and .PPT were messed up by Notepad. How...

I have Adobe Acrobat reader, by my files with .PDF and .PPT were messed up by Notepad. How...: I accidentally saved a file as 'Notepad' and this caused my PDF and PPT files corrupted. How do I restore my files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-adobe-acrobat-reader-by-my-files-with-pdf/acdd868a-83db-4cfb-9315-a320b6b56143