Windows 10: Acrylic effect on windows 10 doesn't work on my laptop anymore. 8gb 256ssd 2gb nvdia card...

Discus and support Acrylic effect on windows 10 doesn't work on my laptop anymore. 8gb 256ssd 2gb nvdia card... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/unaltra_persona [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/unaltra_persona, May 26, 2020.

1. Acrylic effect on windows 10 doesn't work on my laptop anymore. 8gb 256ssd 2gb nvdia card...

/u/unaltra_persona, May 26, 2020

2. Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

Acrylic effect on windows 10 doesn't work on my laptop anymore. 8gb 256ssd 2gb nvdia card... [​IMG]

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, May 26, 2020
  3. bobkn Win User
    Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

I dunno.

Re-install the TWAIN drivers? (They are not included in Windows.)

You might get a better answer if you gave the make and model of the scanner.

bobkn, May 26, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

Acrylic effect on windows 10 doesn't work on my laptop anymore. 8gb 256ssd 2gb nvdia card...

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Acrylic effect on windows 10 doesn't work on my laptop anymore. 8gb 256ssd 2gb nvdia card... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Acrylic effect on windows 10 doesn't work on my laptop anymore. 8gb 256ssd 2gb nvdia card...

1. Acrylic effect on windows 10 doesn't work on my laptop anymore. 8gb 256ssd 2gb nvdia card... - Similar Threads - Acrylic effect doesn't

2. Windows 10 Acrylic blur effect broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Acrylic blur effect broken: Hi,I'm not exactly sure when it happend but I recently noticed that my taskbar and other Windows menus did not show that nice acrylic effect, they are just black, my taskbar is a bit transparent...I already tried toggeling the switch for transparency effects in the...
  3. Windows 10 Acrylic blur effect broken

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Acrylic blur effect broken: Hi,I'm not exactly sure when it happend but I recently noticed that my taskbar and other Windows menus did not show that nice acrylic effect, they are just black, my taskbar is a bit transparent...I already tried toggeling the switch for transparency effects in the...
  4. Windows 10 Acrylic blur effect broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Fluent design/acrylic effect not working windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fluent design/acrylic effect not working windows 10: Acrylic effect doesn't work on my machine. I have a laptop running the latest windows 10 version (2004). The visual effects works 1 out of 20 reboots only. Battery saving is OFF, Transparency effects are turned ON in settings and all i get is a transparent tool bar and...
  6. Fluent design/acrylic effect not working windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fluent design/acrylic effect not working windows 10: Acrylic effect stopped working on my machine since the beginning of 2020. I have a laptop running the latestwindows 10 version 2004 that didn't fixed the issue. The visual effects works 1 out of 10 reboots only. Battery saving isOFF, Transparency effects are turned ON in...
  7. 8gb ram installed 2gb ram usable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    8gb ram installed 2gb ram usable: i just used the recovery option in my pc and it seems that windows doesn't use all my ram i tried going to ms config and then boot setting but didn't work any other fix??...
  8. My laptop went from 8gb ram to 2gb ram

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop went from 8gb ram to 2gb ram: Hi every body. Idk if you guys have ever had this weird situation before , but my laptop was windows 7 8gb ram and 32- bit. I installed windows 10 64bit. But when i got everything done, i check and saw that my laptop is now 2gb ram. Idk why, has anybody ever encountered this...
  9. my card reader doesn't read my SD cards anymore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my card reader doesn't read my SD cards anymore: My Lenovo Flex 5 is not reading my SD cards anymore. When I insert them the computer shows no action at all. I know the problem isn't the SD cards because they work in other devices. I looked under devices and printers but my drive doesn't show up. If I don't get help I'm...
  10. Enable or Disable Acrylic Blur Effect on Sign-in Screen in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Acrylic Blur Effect on Sign-in Screen in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Acrylic Blur Effect on Sign-in Screen in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Acrylic Blur Effect on Sign-in Screen Background in Windows 10 Starting with Windows 10 build 18237, Microsoft added an acrylic blur effect to the sign-in screen...