Windows 10: Acrylic titlesbars coming to all apps?

Discus and support Acrylic titlesbars coming to all apps? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey, I've been reading rumours a while ago that MS is working to include the acrylic effect to the titlesbars as standard for all apps. Is this true?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NZ9_001, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Acrylic titlesbars coming to all apps?

Hey,

I've been reading rumours a while ago that MS is working to include the acrylic effect to the titlesbars as standard for all apps. Is this true?

I'm aware there are third-party apps, but I don't want to use them.

The photos app has the acrylic titlebars for example, and it looks amazing. I don't understand why it's not in all titlebars yet. It would look gorgeous on the explorer - if it is a performance issue, you can switch it off anyway...

Speaking of explorer - I heard there is also a new one coming - any ETA? Is this even true as well?

Thanks Acrylic titlesbars coming to all apps? :))

submitted by /u/NZ9_001
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NZ9_001, Jun 20, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Acrylic titlesbars coming to all apps? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Brink, Jun 20, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Acrylic titlesbars coming to all apps?

Microsoft To-Do app coming to Mac App Store on June 17

Source: Microsoft To-Do on the Mac App Store

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

Acrylic titlesbars coming to all apps?

1. Acrylic titlesbars coming to all apps? - Similar Threads - Acrylic titlesbars coming

2. Start menu acrylic transparency.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start menu acrylic transparency.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ok_Lingonberry_5859 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ni7min/start_menu_acrylic_transparency/
  3. Windows Terminal with acrylic is so pretty

Windows Terminal with acrylic is so pretty: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Vaporr_mp4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mkgq1a/windows_terminal_with_acrylic_is_so_pretty/
  4. Acrylics

Acrylics: [ATTACH] breaking down how acrylic works submitted by /u/crimson_in_capitals [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mf55zv/acrylics/
  5. Sound not coming from Laptop at all.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound not coming from Laptop at all.: Hi, recently my Alienware laptop's sound has stopped working altogether. Nothing comes from the speakers at all, nor when I plug in headphones. I am not sure what the problem could be, and I would love it if Microsoft support could get back to me quickly in solving this...
  6. Acrylic transparency effects are gone on the Action Center, Taskbar, Start menu, and apps....

Acrylic transparency effects are gone on the Action Center, Taskbar, Start menu, and apps....: Hey guys! I know this is a small issue, but the acrylic transparency effects are gone. From the start menu to Microsoft Store apps. It kinda bothers me since I expect the update (May 2020 feature update version 2004) to fix the Action Center animation bug that my PC had. The...
  7. Action Center acrylic delay

Action Center acrylic delay: [ATTACH] Hello, I've been having an issue with the Action Center lately, I can't find any recent info on this issue or any solutions. I've done a clean install of my graphics drivers and I'm using the most recent version of Windows 10 (1909). If anyone has any insight into...
  8. Acrylic will not come to new Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Acrylic will not come to new Edge: It's just not possible. This is apparent from the fact that they have already removed acrylic effect from Edge on android so the desktop version doesn't look bad. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...bar/m-p/509231 145066
  9. Is "microsoft.photos.exe" a virus or the app that comes with all windows 10s

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is "microsoft.photos.exe" a virus or the app that comes with all windows 10s: [ATTACH]So today my Norton Antivirus popped up with this message I have no idea if this is the one that comes with every windows 10 for photos and stuff or if its a disguised virus something. The first time I got this message I decided to be safe and click "Stop this program...
  10. Windows Alarm app doesn't come to top ig using other apps all the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Alarm app doesn't come to top ig using other apps all the time: When I'm playing a game and switching windows between games and other apps, the Windows Alarm app doesn't always pop up to top and play audio when alarm rings. It does always post an entry in Notification bar, but it doesn't pop up that app either. Bottom line is I cannot...