Windows 10: AcStBmhE.exe error when shutting down pc

Discus and support AcStBmhE.exe error when shutting down pc in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; AcStBmhE.exe error when shutting down pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by RoyChristiansen, Jan 10, 2021.

1. AcStBmhE.exe error when shutting down pc

AcStBmhE.exe error when shutting down pc

:)

RoyChristiansen, Jan 10, 2021
  2. Taz100420 Win User

Kasperskys shutting itself off

I awoke this morning to a error message saying that kasperskys has encounter a error and shuts off, then I restart and about 10 mins later does it again. any suggestions?

Taz100420, Jan 10, 2021
  3. Groggubus Win User
    Network PC Win10 1903 issue Error Code 0x80070035

i followed these steps, but no matter what, i couldnt stop network list services.

"windows could not stop the network list service on local computer. error 1061: the service cannot accept control messages at this time".

also, which pc am i meant to be running this fix on? both PC's reported error 1061.

Groggubus, Jan 10, 2021
  4. Eric Ber Win User

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

1. AcStBmhE.exe error when shutting down pc - Similar Threads - AcStBmhE exe error

2. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT When shutting down PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PFN_LIST_CORRUPT When shutting down PC: Hi, I have been getting a ton of PFN_LIST_CORRUPT Blue screens at a variety of times, but mainly when I'm plugging in my Headset or shutting down my PC. Here is the minidump for the error code:PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 4eTypically caused by drivers passing bad memory descriptor lists...
  3. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT When shutting down PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PFN_LIST_CORRUPT When shutting down PC: Hi, I have been getting a ton of PFN_LIST_CORRUPT Blue screens at a variety of times, but mainly when I'm plugging in my Headset or shutting down my PC. Here is the minidump for the error code:PFN_LIST_CORRUPT 4eTypically caused by drivers passing bad memory descriptor lists...
  4. PFN_LIST_CORRUPT When shutting down PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC restart when shut down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC restart when shut down: My PC just started to restart when I press turn off idk why and it’s never happened before it’s just like I press shut down go for a sec and when I back the pc like restarted it’s not happening sec time like when I click turn off again it’s shutting down but the problem is...
  6. error while shutting down pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error while shutting down pc: i am getting some program manager still running error whenever i shutdown windows it says force stop and shut down what to do sfc scan has no errors https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-while-shutting-down-pc/d817418a-9b25-4a74-94c0-53e3f5409e91
  7. Problem when shutting the PC down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Problem when shutting the PC down: Whenever I try to shut down my computer a dialog comes up "Someone else is still using this PC. If you shut down now, they could lose unsaved work." There is a button we can click, "Shut down anyway." Who is that "someone else"? No-one else is using the PC. The dialog comes...
  8. PC Shuts Down when on battery

PC Shuts Down when on battery: My Win 10 Home edition PC shuts down when it is on battery. The shutdown occurs after 30 minutes which is my setting for when the PC should sleep on battery power. Everything works fine while battery power until the 30 minutes of non use has the PC go to sleep. Any advice...
  9. PC shuts down when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC shuts down when gaming: Whenever I try to game, or run a benchmark test, my system shuts off. This problem seems to of started when installing an additional monitor, though thats not a guarentee. I am assuming the Problem is with my PSU however, i have checked, and it should provide sufficient...
  10. Error message when shutting down the PC?

Error message when shutting down the PC?: When I shut down my PC I get a message that I can't read because it disappears immediately and the typical Windows sound is also I ask for your help Fehlermeldung beim Herunterfahren vom PC?