Windows 10: Action center acrylic effect is displayed only when the animation has finished in windows...

Discus and support Action center acrylic effect is displayed only when the animation has finished in windows... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The acrylic effect in action center only displays when the pop-out animation of action center has finished, causing an ugly sudden change in action... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CloudyYH, Oct 11, 2019.

1. CloudyYH Win User

Action center acrylic effect is displayed only when the animation has finished in windows...

The acrylic effect in action center only displays when the pop-out animation of action center has finished, causing an ugly sudden change in action center. This bug has been discussed before in this forum (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/acrylic-effect-in-action-center-is-bugged-after/c90c2b9a-f6f1-413e-8a15-c7221b1ad06c), but now it is still here in version 17763.805.

The bug is really visually unbearable, and I hope it should be fixed as soon as possible.

:)

CloudyYH, Oct 11, 2019
  2. JohnnyGui Win User

Acrylic effect in Action Center is bugged after Cumulative Update KB4482887

Then for some reason you don't have the Acrylic effect, just a standard transparency. The background behind Action Center should be blurred as you see at the last moment in the animation that I posted. It should be blurred during the whole animation but
    it's bugged.

JohnnyGui, Oct 11, 2019
  3. JohnnyGui Win User

The Action Center Acrylic effect only appears all of a sudden after Action Center is completely opened. During the opening animation, it has a normal transparency.

This happens after installing Cumulative Update KB4482887. Please see attachment for the animation.

Action center acrylic effect is displayed only when the animation has finished in windows... [​IMG]

Command prompt "/sfc scannow" didn't find any problems. Making a new profile account doesn't fix the issue.

JohnnyGui, Oct 11, 2019
  4. JohnnyGui Win User

Action center acrylic effect is displayed only when the animation has finished in windows...

Ok, now the bug is that the blur effect suddenly kicks in only after
    the opening animation of the Action Center. During the opening animation of the Action Center, there is no blur effect but a standard transparency. Do you experience the same bug? See this animation:

Action center acrylic effect is displayed only when the animation has finished in windows... e239f11d-6b68-453e-b1f4-eb8e9b01f839?upload=true.gif

JohnnyGui, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Action center acrylic effect is displayed only when the animation has finished in windows... - Similar Threads - Action center acrylic

2. Windows 10 Acrylic blur effect broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Acrylic blur effect broken: Hi,I'm not exactly sure when it happend but I recently noticed that my taskbar and other Windows menus did not show that nice acrylic effect, they are just black, my taskbar is a bit transparent...I already tried toggeling the switch for transparency effects in the...
  3. Taskbar has acrylic effect, but start menu is 110% opaque.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar has acrylic effect, but start menu is 110% opaque.: I am trying to make the Start Menu acrylic, like the the taskbar, but for some reason I just can't. I've tried everything I could think: - Regedit (worked on the taskbar, but not on start menu); - Third party softwares (TransparentTB and Open-Shell), but instead making it...
  4. Windows 10 Action Center display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Action Center display: WIndows 10 fully updated but have not yet been offered version 2004. The Action Center, when open, displays notifications at the top, and at the bottom a number of tiles identifying actions/functions that may or may not be switched on. The ones available, but not switched...
  5. Acrylic transparency effects are gone on the Action Center, Taskbar, Start menu, and apps....

Acrylic transparency effects are gone on the Action Center, Taskbar, Start menu, and apps....: Hey guys! I know this is a small issue, but the acrylic transparency effects are gone. From the start menu to Microsoft Store apps. It kinda bothers me since I expect the update (May 2020 feature update version 2004) to fix the Action Center animation bug that my PC had. The...
  6. Action Center acrylic delay

Action Center acrylic delay: [ATTACH] Hello, I've been having an issue with the Action Center lately, I can't find any recent info on this issue or any solutions. I've done a clean install of my graphics drivers and I'm using the most recent version of Windows 10 (1909). If anyone has any insight into...
  7. How to disable animation of notifications on the action center in windows 1809+

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to disable animation of notifications on the action center in windows 1809+: Hello, With my windows 10 education edition comes another pointless gimmick: the "fade in" of notifications in the action center. There are now two modes of delay when trying to access notifications: the slide out, and the "fade in." I know I can disabe the slide out by...
  8. Acrylic effect in Action Center is bugged after Cumulative Update KB4482887

Acrylic effect in Action Center is bugged after Cumulative Update KB4482887: The Action Center Acrylic effect only appears all of a sudden after Action Center is completely opened. During the opening animation, it has a normal transparency. This happens after installing Cumulative Update KB4482887. Please see attachment for the animation. [IMG]...
  9. Action Center Notifications provide no actions, they only disappear when clicked

Action Center Notifications provide no actions, they only disappear when clicked: In Windows 10 (latest updates), left-clicking on a Notification, in the Action Center, does nothing but clear the Notification. This includes all types of Notifications (email, restart, Java installation notice, etc) I thought that this was an isolated issue on my laptop,...
  10. Action Center displays messages after the action has taken place

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center displays messages after the action has taken place: Action Center on my Win 10 64-bit PC sometimes works correctly and posts messages when an event occurs, e.g. an email being delivered or a USB stick being removed from a port. At other times though, the messages may not be displayed until 10 - 60 minutes after the event....