Windows 10: Action center, battery status, sound, wifi and clock icons not working

Discus and support Action center, battery status, sound, wifi and clock icons not working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Action center, battery status, sound, wifi and clock icons not working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SAURABH2SINGH, Aug 31, 2020.

1. Action center, battery status, sound, wifi and clock icons not working

Action center, battery status, sound, wifi and clock icons not working

:)

SAURABH2SINGH, Aug 31, 2020
  2. Wrong1Man Win User

Start menu and battery status, sound, wifi (etc..) icons not working

Hello! So i just upgraded to windows 10 yesterday, and i have a few issues.

So first i noticed settings and other windows applications don't work very well, they crash a lot. For example if i open settings (right click start menu > settings) it will take ages to load i get a window with the settings logo in the middle and it takes
    a long time to load. Then after it loads i use it for 1 min and it crashes, no message i just press things and it doesn't work, not even the "x" to close works.

So now, i cant even open the start menu! when i turn the computer on i can't open it, i can just right click it.

I have noticed that if i right click it then then press search, then press the windows logo again a couple of times the start menu pops up.

After a few minutes i cant even right click the start menu.

Sound icon, battery status icon, wifi icon, action center icon and notifications are pretty much the same, i can right click them but left click does nothing.

When i right click all the options seem to work (except if the option is for example open action center).

I am currently on the last step suggested here: Action center, battery status, sound, wifi and clock icons not working

I feel powershell is stuck though.

Further info:

I have created a new user, and everything works over there EXCEPT settings i can't open settings, i press the icon and literally nothing happens.

What i think is going on is something i have done in windows 8.1 that is affecting windows 10, i hated the windows "new" apps like the new calculator or the new paint and did everything i could to get rid of those new " windows apps" which are necessary
    now...

Which services deal with these apps, so i can try to restart/enable them?

Thank you.

Edit1: restarting explorer doesnt fix this, it does make me able to right click start menu again.

Furthermore it seems to me that it might be easier to fix the settings problem in the new user i created, i would prefer to keep my profile though.

Wrong1Man, Aug 31, 2020
  3. Action center, battery status, sound, wifi and clock icons not working

Hey guys , in my laptop windows 10 all of the icons beside the clock, network ,date, notification except the language icon nothing is working. It happened before but was solved after an update, but again it is started, any solution ?

PRAMITSARKAR, Aug 31, 2020
  4. Action center, battery status, sound, wifi and clock icons not working

hey guys , in windows 10 all of the icons beside the clock except the language icon are not working they don't do anything when i press them , a restart fixes it but after restarting again they stop working ... any solution ?

Action center, battery status, sound, wifi and clock icons not working 8c3dcad7-d9de-431b-bfb3-5a9ee82a4cf4.png

Mohammed Swilam, Aug 31, 2020
Thema:

1. Action center, battery status, sound, wifi and clock icons not working - Similar Threads - Action center battery

2. Windows 11 Small Taskbar: The Action Center icons and the wifi, sound and battery icons are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Small Taskbar: The Action Center icons and the wifi, sound and battery icons are...: Windows 11 Small Taskbar: The Action Center icons and the wifi, sound and battery icons are all over the placeStupid Taskbar, I paid for it. So I want to take a good experience....
  3. Windows 11 Small Taskbar: The Action Center icons and the wifi, sound and battery icons are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Small Taskbar: The Action Center icons and the wifi, sound and battery icons are...: Windows 11 Small Taskbar: The Action Center icons and the wifi, sound and battery icons are all over the placeStupid Taskbar, I paid for it. So I want to take a good experience....
  4. Action center, battery status, sound, wifi and clock icons not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Action center, battery status, sound, wifi and clock icons not working: Action center, battery status, sound, wifi, and clock icons not workinghey guys, in windows 10 all of the icons beside the clock except the language icon are not working they don't do anything when I press them , a restart fixes it but after restarting again they stop working...
  5. Action center, battery status, sound, wifi and clock icons not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Action center, battery status, sound, wifi and clock icons not working: Action center, battery status, sound, wifi, and clock icons not workinghey guys, in windows 10 all of the icons beside the clock except the language icon are not working they don't do anything when I press them , a restart fixes it but after restarting again they stop working...
  6. Action center, battery status, sound, wifi and clock icons not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Wifi settings and action center not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi settings and action center not working: So I have been trying to figure out what to do because my wifi connects to the already known networks out there but won't show me any new ones. My action center won't open either. I have reset my laptop, I have scanned it, I have done so many things to try to fix the...
  8. No response when clicking action center, clock, sound volume, network taskbar icons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No response when clicking action center, clock, sound volume, network taskbar icons: Dell PC Running Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19041 2004 Since updating windows to latest version, I have not been able to access various taskbar system apps Action Center, Clock, Sound Volume, Network when left clicking icons. In addition, there's no response when right...
  9. Action Center Icon NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action Center Icon NOT WORKING: Hi, Action center icon doesn't work whether I click on the icon or press Windows key + A. I tried turning the icon off and on form taskbar settings, but nothing happened. Could you please help me to solve this problem? Amr...
  10. Action Center Icon On Taskbar Not Working

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center Icon On Taskbar Not Working: Hi All, I've tried everything short of resetting my pc to get my action center icon on my taskbar to function normally. Right now it will turn white like a new notification is available, but when I click on it nothing happens. Also..when I press the Ctrl + A keys, nothing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 battery wifi clock not working