Windows 10: Action center doesn't work anymore.!!

Discus and support Action center doesn't work anymore.!! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Action center doesn't work anymore, I tried all methods but still it isn't fixed. What should I do???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shayan DashtiZad, Aug 14, 2022.

1. Action center doesn't work anymore.!!

Action center doesn't work anymore, I tried all methods but still it isn't fixed. What should I do???

:)

Shayan DashtiZad, Aug 14, 2022

2. Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

Action center doesn't work anymore.!! [​IMG]

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, Aug 14, 2022
  3. bobkn Win User
    Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

I dunno.

Re-install the TWAIN drivers? (They are not included in Windows.)

You might get a better answer if you gave the make and model of the scanner.

bobkn, Aug 14, 2022
  4. BetoLP Win User

Action center doesn't work anymore.!!

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Action center doesn't work anymore.!! [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

Action center doesn't work anymore.!!

1. Action center doesn't work anymore.!! - Similar Threads - Action center doesn't

2. Action CENTER won't work anymore

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Action CENTER won't work anymore: Video of the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-wont-work-anymore/313b8532-e6ae-407a-821c-2cca6e9077ca
  3. Action CENTER won't work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Action CENTER won't work anymore: Video of the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-wont-work-anymore/313b8532-e6ae-407a-821c-2cca6e9077ca
  4. Action CENTER won't work anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Action center doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Action center doesn't work.: What is the point of action center? It doesn't open notifications in their source application. If you clear a notification it comes back whenever another notification from the same program comes up. Enabling "Do Not Disturb" doesn't mute sounds and often doesn't even block...
  6. Action center doesn't work.

Action center doesn't work.: What is the point of action center? It doesn't open notifications in their source application. If you clear a notification it comes back whenever another notification from the same program comes up. Enabling "Do Not Disturb" doesn't mute sounds and often doesn't even block...
  7. Action center doesn't work anymore.!!

Action center doesn't work anymore.!!: Action center doesn't work anymore, I tried all methods but still it isn't fixed. What should I do??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-doesnt-work-anymore/62a03978-10e8-47d8-9668-0ec75b38c1a7
  8. Action center doesn't work anymore.!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Action center doesn't work anymore.!!: Action center doesn't work anymore, I tried all methods but still it isn't fixed. What should I do??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-doesnt-work-anymore/62a03978-10e8-47d8-9668-0ec75b38c1a7
  9. Action Center doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Action Center doesn't work: Hi all,I just installed a new fresh Windows 10 and noticed that my Action Center doesn't work at all. This leads to the print screen function Windows+Shift+S is also broken. The temporary solution is killing the explorer.exe process and create a new one. However, this only...
  10. Action center doesn't open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Action center doesn't open: My PC works fine except for my action center, which has refused to open for 2 months now. This means I don't get notifications of any kind. Everything else works, but the action center, once clicked, opens briefly, stays grey and empty for two seconds (without showing icons...