Windows 10: Action Center doesn't work

Discus and support Action Center doesn't work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi all,I just installed a new fresh Windows 10 and noticed that my Action Center doesn't work at all. This leads to the print screen function... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by fontvu, Jun 27, 2021.

1. fontvu Win User

Action Center doesn't work

Hi all,I just installed a new fresh Windows 10 and noticed that my Action Center doesn't work at all. This leads to the print screen function Windows+Shift+S is also broken. The temporary solution is killing the explorer.exe process and create a new one. However, this only applies for a few minutes before the error occurs again. I also found that the Background Apps setting in Settings app Windows+I > Privacy > Background Apps crashes every time I try to click it.I tried some solution so far as checkdisk, re-install and re-register the Windows Apps via CMD/Powershell but none of thes

:)

fontvu, Jun 27, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Action Center doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 27, 2021
  3. Sharief K Win User
    Action Center

Hi,

Let's follow these steps to disable action center:

• Click on Start, type notifications in the search box.
    • In the list, select notifications & action settings.
    • On the right side, click on turn system icons on or off.
    • Turn off action center from there.
    Hope it helps. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reply. We will be glad to assist you.

Sharief K, Jun 27, 2021
  4. dej3159 Win User

The Action Center

The Action Center Icon won`t open I've tried every thing I could think of any suggestions?

dej3159, Jun 27, 2021
Thema:

1. Action Center doesn't work - Similar Threads - Action Center doesn't

2. Action center doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Action center doesn't work.: What is the point of action center? It doesn't open notifications in their source application. If you clear a notification it comes back whenever another notification from the same program comes up. Enabling "Do Not Disturb" doesn't mute sounds and often doesn't even block...
  3. Action center doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Action center doesn't work.: What is the point of action center? It doesn't open notifications in their source application. If you clear a notification it comes back whenever another notification from the same program comes up. Enabling "Do Not Disturb" doesn't mute sounds and often doesn't even block...
  4. Action center doesn't work anymore.!!

Action center doesn't work anymore.!!: Action center doesn't work anymore, I tried all methods but still it isn't fixed. What should I do??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-doesnt-work-anymore/62a03978-10e8-47d8-9668-0ec75b38c1a7
  5. Action center doesn't work anymore.!!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action center doesn't work anymore.!!: Action center doesn't work anymore, I tried all methods but still it isn't fixed. What should I do??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-doesnt-work-anymore/62a03978-10e8-47d8-9668-0ec75b38c1a7
  6. Action center doesn't work anymore.!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Action center not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Action center not working: Hello, I was trying to open my action center on the bottom right but when I clicked it, it didnt' work. I restarted my computer to see if it was just a small problem but it isnt working at all. Does anyone know how to fix it?...
  8. Action center not working

Action center not working: Hello, I was trying to open my action center on the bottom right but when I clicked it, it didnt' work. I restarted my computer to see if it was just a small problem but it isnt working at all. Does anyone know how to fix it?...
  9. action center not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    action center not working: recently i noticed my right side tab that goes off when there are notifications didnt do that anymore, everytime i try to click on it to show the notifications nothing happens, i've tried reaching the action center through different ways and i get windows shell is updating,...
  10. Action center doesn't open

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Action center doesn't open: My PC works fine except for my action center, which has refused to open for 2 months now. This means I don't get notifications of any kind. Everything else works, but the action center, once clicked, opens briefly, stays grey and empty for two seconds (without showing icons...