Windows 10: Action Center feature is damaged, missing, and/or malfunctioning?

Discus and support Action Center feature is damaged, missing, and/or malfunctioning? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Even when it is enabled in taskbar and personalization settings, the action center:can not be opened with the Windows-key+A hotkey command, has its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Corey A. Williams, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Action Center feature is damaged, missing, and/or malfunctioning?

Even when it is enabled in taskbar and personalization settings, the action center:can not be opened with the Windows-key+A hotkey command, has its system icon missing from the taskbar,can not be toggled in system icon settings, anddoes not return after resetting my laptop.In addition, I cannot edit quick actions or use any functions related to the action center. I suspect operating files may be missing, but I do not know what could be gone or how they might have been deleted, if they even were tampered with; I am the only user of the device and have not edited the base Windows files. I am hes

:)

Corey A. Williams, Jan 20, 2023
  2. Sharief K Win User

Action Center

Hi,

Let's follow these steps to disable action center:

• Click on Start, type notifications in the search box.
    • In the list, select notifications & action settings.
    • On the right side, click on turn system icons on or off.
    • Turn off action center from there.
    Hope it helps. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reply. We will be glad to assist you.

Sharief K, Jan 20, 2023
  3. G.Paz Win User
    Help Removing Action Center.

Hello Sue

Thank you for participating in the Microsoft Community, my name is , I am an Independent Advisor.

In addition to the steps executed by regedit, I suggest you disable this feature from the System settings:

In the System window, click the “Notifications & actions”

On the right, click the “Turn system icons on or off” link.

Scroll down to the bottom of the list of icons you can turn on or off, and click the button to disable Action Center.

Then, executed a Windows update and restart you machine.

Let me know if the issue still continuous.

Good luck on this process!!

G.Paz, Jan 20, 2023
  4. Kalyan_Ch Win User

Action Center feature is damaged, missing, and/or malfunctioning?

Action center icon missing from the taskbar

Dear Tony,

thank you for the quick response.

Unfortunately I didn't find any solution even after following above your mentioned steps.

I did perform both Method 1 and Method 2, still I could not able see action center on taskbar.

I just want to know where it is an windows bug or any kind of external attack like virus !

Any help to restore action center would be great.

Regards

Kalyan

Kalyan_Ch, Jan 20, 2023
Thema:

Action Center feature is damaged, missing, and/or malfunctioning?

1. Action Center feature is damaged, missing, and/or malfunctioning? - Similar Threads - Action Center feature

2. Action Center feature is damaged, missing, and/or malfunctioning?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Action Center feature is damaged, missing, and/or malfunctioning?: Even when it is enabled in taskbar and personalization settings, the action center:can not be opened with the Windows-key+A hotkey command, has its system icon missing from the taskbar,can not be toggled in system icon settings, anddoes not return after resetting my laptop.In...
  3. Action Center feature is damaged, missing, and/or malfunctioning?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action Center feature is damaged, missing, and/or malfunctioning?: Even when it is enabled in taskbar and personalization settings, the action center:can not be opened with the Windows-key+A hotkey command, has its system icon missing from the taskbar,can not be toggled in system icon settings, anddoes not return after resetting my laptop.In...
  4. Action Center is missing...

Action Center is missing...: Hey can you guys help me because i disabled Action Center from Winaero Tweaker and i uninstalled it. I was so dumb to forget that i disabled the Action Center. Please help me...
  5. Windows 10 Action Center is missing

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Action Center is missing: [ATTACH]If you find that your Action Center is missing from the Windows 10 Notification Area of the Taskar, then this post will show you how […] This article Windows 10 Action Center is missing first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. Quick actions missing from action center

Quick actions missing from action center: Quick actions suddenly disappeared from action center. I tried resetting windows as last resort after trying sfc, chkdsk and DISM. But still there are no quick actions in the Action Center. Action center opens normally and all notifications are displayed after windows reset...
  7. Icons missing in Action Center and Snip & Sketch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Icons missing in Action Center and Snip & Sketch: In the Action Center and Snip & Sketch, many of the icons are missing. I am running Windows 10 Enterprise 1903 (build 18362.295). I tried clearing the icon cache but that did not solve the problem. When logging in as another user I see the icons, so it is only affecting my...
  8. Brightness slider in Action Center missing

Brightness slider in Action Center missing: I have installed the May Update, but I do not see the Brightness slider that is supposed to be a new feature in the Action Center. A search brought up old references to earlier versions and they required a bit of technical knowhow. Is it possible that the new...
  9. Notifications missing from Action Center after Windows 10 Feature Update

in Windows 10 News
    Notifications missing from Action Center after Windows 10 Feature Update: [ATTACH] One of the prominent bugs we have noticed after this Windows 10 Feature Update is missing notifications from the Action Center. Some users have reported that when they click on the Action Center button at bottom right corner, it results blank [...] This post...
  10. action center icon missing

action center icon missing: Missing icon for action center after update Windows 10 August 17, 2018 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_action/action-center-icon-missing/2fd34ca9-7616-4d98-911a-a034cc7bfba7