Windows 10: Action Center giving duplicate notification for one channel set to pop up and badges.

Discus and support Action Center giving duplicate notification for one channel set to pop up and badges. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The Google App for notifications of "Current Weather Notifications" Is really Messed up. This Notification pops up in action center once an hour WHICH... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Udder Discharge, May 21, 2021.

1. Action Center giving duplicate notification for one channel set to pop up and badges.

The Google App for notifications of "Current Weather Notifications" Is really Messed up. This Notification pops up in action center once an hour WHICH I want. The Problem is: No matter how many times I have reset the app, Cleared the Cache of the Google App, Reset to factory on Android, THIS particular notification :Google Current Weather Condition ALWAYS gives me a Duplicate Action center notification. The Duplicate is not coming from the phone, I only receive one notification on the phone for this

:)

Udder Discharge, May 21, 2021

2. Action center duplicates notifications

Hello Mateusz,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you getting duplicate notifications only for Outlook application?
    2. Since when are you facing this issue?
    3. Did you make any changes on your PC?
    4. Which version of Windows you are using currently?

However, you can follow the steps to fix the issue with duplicate notifications.

1. Go to Settings > System >
      Notifications & actions
    2. Under ‘Notifications’ toggle the button ‘Get notifications from apps and other senders’.
    3. Under ‘Get notifications from these senders’ check for ‘Outlook’.
    4. Toggle the notifications for
      Outlook
      to off.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking ‘Yes’ or ‘No’.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 21, 2021
  3. Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: Change notification settings in Windows 10

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, May 21, 2021
  4. Action Center giving duplicate notification for one channel set to pop up and badges.

No notification in action center

I have problem in action center. I am using latest windows 10:Version 1809. Action center shows the numbers(badges) of notifications but when the action center is clicked it shows none of the notification though there actually is the notification from the
    app. So, how to fix it?

Looking forward for you help and quick reponse.

AshishBista, May 21, 2021
Thema:

Action Center giving duplicate notification for one channel set to pop up and badges.

1. Action Center giving duplicate notification for one channel set to pop up and badges. - Similar Threads - Action Center giving

2. Google Desktop Notifications dont pop up but are in the action center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Google Desktop Notifications dont pop up but are in the action center: I have my google calendar alerts set to Desktop notifications , yet they rarely pop up. However, if I open my action center, they seem to be listed there as expected. They;'re just not popping up. It's as if my notifications are set to be muted, but they're not. Everything...
  3. Google Desktop Notifications dont pop up but are in the action center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Desktop Notifications dont pop up but are in the action center: I have my google calendar alerts set to Desktop notifications , yet they rarely pop up. However, if I open my action center, they seem to be listed there as expected. They;'re just not popping up. It's as if my notifications are set to be muted, but they're not. Everything...
  4. Google Desktop Notifications dont pop up but are in the action center

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. duplicate notifications in the action center

duplicate notifications in the action center: how do I stop caesars slots notifications in my action center from sending two of each https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-notifications-in-the-action-center/7ec38fcf-ec44-4a98-805b-73406213a904
  6. Missing Apps in the notifications settings for the action center

Missing Apps in the notifications settings for the action center: Hello, I'm having issues with the notifications for the action center. The action center on windows 10 is working well, except that I want to get notifications for some apps like Brave, a new browser that i had installed for two or three weeks and it did not appear on the...
  7. Action Center Notifications not popping up for Chrome

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Action Center Notifications not popping up for Chrome: I am having an issue with my users where we use a chat called freshdesk to help with our customers interact with our Customer Service professionals. Its a cloud based system that connects to our online website. The users used to be able to have the notifcation pop up and stay...
  8. No notification in action center

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No notification in action center: I have problem in action center. I am using latest windows 10:Version 1809. Action center shows the numbers(badges) of notifications but when the action center is clicked it shows none of the notification though there actually is the notification from the app. So, how to fix...
  9. Action Center and notifications

Action Center and notifications: While I like having most notifications in one discrete place, I did use to have an hourly notification pop up. It helped me keep track of the time and my computer usage. Lately however, I've found that it just winds up in the Action Center, which doesn't help me. Ironically,...
  10. The Action Center and Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    The Action Center and Notifications: Is there a reason Action Center doesn't notify me of all my incoming emails? Just a quick Q I have... Thanks!*Cool 23968