Windows 10: Action Center: How can I change which monitor the Action Center pops up in?

Discus and support Action Center: How can I change which monitor the Action Center pops up in? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a 2-monitor set-up where my Left monitor is my main display. My Action center used to appear on my right monitor as I've also moved the main... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by P.Ruiz, Nov 20, 2020.

1. P.Ruiz Win User

Action Center: How can I change which monitor the Action Center pops up in?

I have a 2-monitor set-up where my Left monitor is my main display. My Action center used to appear on my right monitor as I've also moved the main task bar to the right monitor.

I was fiddling with a pen display tablet yesterday and I think that somehow changed it to my Action Center now popping up on my left one. So now the Action Center appears in the middle of my set-up which is not ideal, even though my notification and clock and tray are in the RightSecondary one.

This is doing my head in.

:)

P.Ruiz, Nov 20, 2020

2. action center on another monitor?

Hi SOUL

I am an independent advisor here to help

unfortunately, there is not currently a method by which you can move the action center and notifications to the second monitor. in this case what you would need to do is change the designations on the monitors so that your current second monitor is your primary
    monitor. That way the action center would not pop up on the monitor that you currently play your games on

JamesYoung9, Nov 20, 2020
  3. action center keeping popping up

Hi,

We need to gather more information for us to provide the best solution to your Action Center concern. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is there a particular message when the Action Center pops up?
    • Is the computer freezing when the Action Center pops up?

You can also try to update the touchpad driver on your computer.

Regards.

Robelene Win, Nov 20, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Disable Action Center in Windows 7?

Unfortunately that doesn't disable Action Center, all it does it cause Acution Center to bitch about the Security Center service not running.

Action Center seems to be a different beast from Security Center...

And telling it to not display any messages gets it out of the way, the same way disabling the icon in the suggestions above does, but Action Center is still enabled and running.

newtekie1, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Action Center: How can I change which monitor the Action Center pops up in? - Similar Threads - Action Center change

2. Action Center keeps popping up 2021

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action Center keeps popping up 2021: Hi, I know this was an issue back in 2016 but it is happening again to me now. For some reason whenever I use my touchpad to click on my screen the action center automatically pops up even though I don't want it to. I know it is the touch pad because when I click around...
  3. Action Center

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Action Center: Hi. I want Action Center to show more than 20 notifications. Any idea on how to achieve that? Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/fromaoo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gp87pe/action_center/
  4. Action Center Notifications not popping up for Chrome

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Action Center Notifications not popping up for Chrome: I am having an issue with my users where we use a chat called freshdesk to help with our customers interact with our Customer Service professionals. Its a cloud based system that connects to our online website. The users used to be able to have the notifcation pop up and stay...
  5. action center on another monitor?

in Windows 10 Customization
    action center on another monitor?: I'm using multiple monitors and have my task bar on the 2nd monitor but the action center and the notification popups appear on the primary monitor. Because i use the main display to play games on it's very annoying to me to have the action center popups on the main display....
  6. action center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    action center: What do I do? It shows that I have a notification but when I click into it blank How do I fix this ? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center/b74e9a83-d6ae-404c-96ad-cb89e2845df5"
  7. action center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    action center: The action center icon indicates 'actions recommended' but when I open the security center I have green checks next to all categories with the notation 'no actions needed' but the icon says I have a problem and won't go away....
  8. How to get pop-up from action center?

in Browsers and Email
    How to get pop-up from action center?: I use the mail app from windows 10 for my e-mail.Is it possible to get a pop-up from the action center when i get a e-mail? At the moment i see only on the icon in the taskbar that a got a e-mail but without a pop-up. 46593
  9. Action center pops up on clicking the keyboard

in Windows 10 Support
    Action center pops up on clicking the keyboard: I updated my PC to windows 10 a week back. A day back , something got clicked and ever since then, Action center started popping up on clicking 'a' on the keyboard. Other keys work but this is very annoying as im using the on screen keyboard . Can anyone help me here? 55951
  10. Action Center

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center: How to remove those annoying "back up files" notifications in action center when I already use an external drive 22593