Windows 10: action center in taskbar

Discus and support action center in taskbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; in the taskbar it shows there is a notification from something but when I click on the message icon it comes up with the side bar that usually shows up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by threeblindmidgett, Dec 31, 2018.

1. action center in taskbar

in the taskbar it shows there is a notification from something but when I click on the message icon it comes up with the side bar that usually shows up but its blank and the selectable things come up such as all settings and ect.

:)

threeblindmidgett, Dec 31, 2018
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Action Center Taskbar Icon not Showing App Icons

Hi,

I realize that you are facing the issue with the taskbar in Windows 10, let me assist you.

It seems that the task bar and notifications settings have been changed.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key + I key and click on
      Personalization
      option.
    • Click on Taskbar option in the left pane.
    • Check for any modifications in the settings and make changes if necessary.

For more information on notification settings, you may also refer to the article below on
    Change notification settings in action center and check I fit helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows, we will be happy to assist you.

Mohan B P, Dec 31, 2018
  3. Kalyan_Ch Win User
    Action center icon missing from the taskbar

Dear Tony,

thank you for the quick response.

Unfortunately I didn't find any solution even after following above your mentioned steps.

I did perform both Method 1 and Method 2, still I could not able see action center on taskbar.

I just want to know where it is an windows bug or any kind of external attack like virus !

Any help to restore action center would be great.

Regards

Kalyan

Kalyan_Ch, Dec 31, 2018
  4. action center in taskbar

Action center not on taskbar!

In settings, notifications and actions, the action center is on in system icons but on the taskbar its not there. Help

MohammedLimbada, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

action center in taskbar

1. action center in taskbar - Similar Threads - action center taskbar

2. my action center in taskbar doesn't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my action center in taskbar doesn't open: My action center in the taskbar doesn't work, dunno why, I searched in YouTube, and I tried every method but none of them worked, I found out about this problem a few months ago :'/ Can anyone tell me what the actual problem could be ;-;...
  3. my action center in taskbar doesn't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my action center in taskbar doesn't open: My action center in the taskbar doesn't work, dunno why, I searched in YouTube, and I tried every method but none of them worked, I found out about this problem a few months ago :'/ Can anyone tell me what the actual problem could be ;-;...
  4. Start, taskbar, and action center is disabled.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start, taskbar, and action center is disabled.: Hi,I can't for some reason I can't click on this. Could someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-taskbar-and-action-center-is-disabled/5ac4354a-0f68-4121-b503-c5b86434ca82
  5. Start, taskbar, and action center is disabled.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start, taskbar, and action center is disabled.: Hi,I can't for some reason I can't click on this. Could someone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-taskbar-and-action-center-is-disabled/5ac4354a-0f68-4121-b503-c5b86434ca82
  6. Taskbar icons invisible and action center not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar icons invisible and action center not working: When I turned my pc on today again the taskbar wasn't showing any icons, only the search bar, hour and action center (which doesn't work). All the apps that launch automatically didn't start either. I tried re-pinning the apps to the taskbar but it said instead "unpin the...
  7. Issues with Action Center and Taskbar Icons Not Clickable.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with Action Center and Taskbar Icons Not Clickable.: After the most recent major update, I am no longer able to open any of my Windows Taskbar buttons such as clock, internet connection or the action center. Tried restarting windows explorer and running /sfc scannow. Any help would be much appreciated! submitted by...
  8. Changing colors on Start, Taskbar, and Action Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing colors on Start, Taskbar, and Action Center: On the Personalization setting, I am not able to click open the option for changing colors on Taskbar, start and action center. What can I check to turn this option on? I am not tech savvy, so please give me step by step details. This is on Windows 10....
  9. Taskbar action center settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar action center settings: how can I display action center icons side by side not under each other. II have to unlock taskbar, increase size then adjust volume / see battery charge etc. I want the icons side by side again...
  10. Action Center Icon On Taskbar Not Working

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center Icon On Taskbar Not Working: Hi All, I've tried everything short of resetting my pc to get my action center icon on my taskbar to function normally. Right now it will turn white like a new notification is available, but when I click on it nothing happens. Also..when I press the Ctrl + A keys, nothing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to remove action center from taskbar

2. action center not showing on taskbar

3. action center taskbar