Windows 10: Action Center is closing itself and won't react

Discus and support Action Center is closing itself and won't react in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello,i have problem with ACTION CENTER.When i click on it, it will open, but then it will close itself. Additionally, all the content of action center... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PalkoHric, Jan 23, 2022.

1. PalkoHric Win User

Action Center is closing itself and won't react

Hello,i have problem with ACTION CENTER.When i click on it, it will open, but then it will close itself. Additionally, all the content of action center is inactive and wont react.Last thing i did was updating windows10: 21H2 and i tried to install bluetooth, but i think that this have no impact on it.I didnt find anywhere how to fix it only if action center wont open, but this is different issue.Thank you for answer in advance!

:)

PalkoHric, Jan 23, 2022
  2. dej3159 Win User

The Action Center

The Action Center Icon won`t open I've tried every thing I could think of any suggestions?

dej3159, Jan 23, 2022
  3. The Action Center

Hello,

See if this fix helps you:

[FIX] Action Center Not Working In Windows 10

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya MVP, Jan 23, 2022
  4. Sharief K Win User

Action Center

Hi,

Let's follow these steps to disable action center:

• Click on Start, type notifications in the search box.
    • In the list, select notifications & action settings.
    • On the right side, click on turn system icons on or off.
    • Turn off action center from there.
    Hope it helps. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reply. We will be glad to assist you.

Sharief K, Jan 23, 2022
Thema:

1. Action Center is closing itself and won't react - Similar Threads - Action Center closing

2. Action CENTER won't work anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Action CENTER won't work anymore: Video of the issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-wont-work-anymore/313b8532-e6ae-407a-821c-2cca6e9077ca
  3. Action Center is closing itself and won't react

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Action Center is closing itself and won't react: Hello,i have problem with ACTION CENTER.When i click on it, it will open, but then it will close itself. Additionally, all the content of action center is inactive and wont react.Last thing i did was updating windows10: 21H2 and i tried to install bluetooth, but i think that...
  4. Action Center is closing itself and won't react

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Action Center is closing itself and won't react: Hello,i have problem with ACTION CENTER.When i click on it, it will open, but then it will close itself. Additionally, all the content of action center is inactive and wont react.Last thing i did was updating windows10: 21H2 and i tried to install bluetooth, but i think that...
  5. Notification center won't open Action center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification center won't open Action center: Hi there, I've encountered this rare bug while trying to personalize the Notification and Action center not sure of the exact terminology, Microsoft was never good with it. I wanted to check if I had the relevant shortcuts in there I don't care much about notifications. I...
  6. Notification center won't open Action center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification center won't open Action center: Hi there, I've encountered this rare bug while trying to personalize the Notification and Action center not sure of the exact terminology, Microsoft was never good with it. I wanted to check if I had the relevant shortcuts in there I don't care much about notifications. I...
  7. Notification center won't open Action center

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Action Center Won't Open

Action Center Won't Open: Continuing from a previously locked question: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-wont-open-please-help-me-solved/bb200d77-5051-4732-a19f-46ec2ba674bc In rare instances, the action center does not open. Perhaps a workaround that is faster...
  9. Windows Action Center Opening and Closing

Windows Action Center Opening and Closing: My action Center opens and closes but I cannot open it without it shutting immediately so I can't use it or clear notifications. I tried all the fixes and can't fix it. How do I fix this? One fix was to rename a file I couldn't because it was in use. Any help would be great....
  10. action center won't open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    action center won't open: I get notifications but can not open action center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-wont-open/dba379fb-5761-4a98-ade9-7ccc522e969a