Windows 10: action center is completely blank without any notification and button and forcely close it self

Discus and support action center is completely blank without any notification and button and forcely close it self in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my action center is complete black without any buttons and notification close itself.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BenchForHire, Sep 20, 2020.

1. action center is completely blank without any notification and button and forcely close it self

my action center is complete black without any buttons and notification close itself.

:)

BenchForHire, Sep 20, 2020

2. Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Sep 20, 2020
  3. Conduract Win User
    Blank Action Center

I have tried all the suggested fixes here but to no avail. The action center is still blank with no title or controls and the expand button just extends the options to include location, wifi etc.

Conduract, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Try3 Win User

action center is completely blank without any notification and button and forcely close it self

No button for bluetooth in action center

Joe,

Assuming that you have a Bluetooth card, run these checks -

Do you have a Bluetooth entry in Settings, Devices?

action center is completely blank without any notification and button and forcely close it self [​IMG]

If not then Windows does not think you have a Bluetooth card. Check Device manager for a Bluetooth group.

action center is completely blank without any notification and button and forcely close it self [​IMG]

1. If neither of these is there then you do not have a Bluetooth card or you have disabled Bluetooth in the BIOS. You should check your BIOS for a relevant entry but BIOSes vary so I cannot suggest where such a setting might be. You could seek advice from your computer maker or their user forum.
    2. If one is there but not the other then you might be able to get it working correctly by reinstalling the driver from your Computer / Bluetooth card maker's website.

You can customise the items shown in Action center but Bluetooth, if it is enabled, is generally put there by default. As explained above, you can customise what is shown by playing around with Settings, System, Notifications. You can add more entries or you can drag off existing entries or you can drag existing entries around to get them in the layout you prefer.

Denis

Thema:

action center is completely blank without any notification and button and forcely close it self

1. action center is completely blank without any notification and button and forcely close it self - Similar Threads - action center completely

2. Action center frozen on clicking any button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Action center frozen on clicking any button: My action centre got frozen and it won't open if closed in 22H2 Windows 11 Windows Insider Preview https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-frozen-on-clicking-any-button/94703b19-59a5-472c-9604-159256ea15e2
  3. Action center frozen on clicking any button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Action center frozen on clicking any button: My action centre got frozen and it won't open if closed in 22H2 Windows 11 Windows Insider Preview https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-frozen-on-clicking-any-button/94703b19-59a5-472c-9604-159256ea15e2
  4. Show complete notification in Action Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Show complete notification in Action Center: Is there a way? For example I want the complete notification text for a Twitter post, but longer tweets are not shown completely https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/show-complete-notification-in-action-center/cfad3ead-fc1e-4836-95e3-a55ef8af68a4
  5. Blank Action Center

Blank Action Center: Windows 10 running version 1809 (the update from Hell). Action Center remains blank no matter how I tweak settings. How can I fix it so Action Center displays notifications?...
  6. No notification in action center

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No notification in action center: I have problem in action center. I am using latest windows 10:Version 1809. Action center shows the numbers(badges) of notifications but when the action center is clicked it shows none of the notification though there actually is the notification from the app. So, how to fix...
  7. Blank Action Center

Blank Action Center: Greetings, I am having problems with my notification center where I cannot see notifications that I have received. The action center opens up without a title and it is just blank. I only see options like tablet mode etc on the bottom but no notifications. How can I fix...
  8. Action Center and notifications

Action Center and notifications: While I like having most notifications in one discrete place, I did use to have an hourly notification pop up. It helped me keep track of the time and my computer usage. Lately however, I've found that it just winds up in the Action Center, which doesn't help me. Ironically,...
  9. any way to add custom notifications to the notification action center

any way to add custom notifications to the notification action center: Is there any way to add custom notifications to the notification action center? i'd like to have mIRC notifications there, and i'd like to have the weather sitting there. It looks so empty not having anything there. This looks so good why is this not implanted :/? [img]...
  10. The Action Center and Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    The Action Center and Notifications: Is there a reason Action Center doesn't notify me of all my incoming emails? Just a quick Q I have... Thanks!*Cool 23968