Windows 10: Action center not showing notifications

Discus and support Action center not showing notifications in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Basically I get notification bubbles but when I open action center, there are no notifications. For example, if I turn off Windows defender, I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by moonsun98, Jan 3, 2019.

1. moonsun98 Win User

Action center not showing notifications

Basically I get notification bubbles but when I open action center, there are no notifications.

For example, if I turn off Windows defender, I get notification popup like in first picture. But when I open it, there is nothing. The popup icon clears after wards as if I viewed the notifications. I have viewed similar posts but I found no solutions.

Action center not showing notifications fe55a58a-a188-42da-a37c-363469275c7f?upload=true.png Action center not showing notifications aef28b75-44f3-45ea-ba33-61afa6f158e9?upload=true.png

:)

moonsun98, Jan 3, 2019
  2. rokabard Win User

Action Center is not showing past notifications

Hello,

I have recently made a clean install of Windows 10 Pro and I don't think the Action Center is working as intended.

In short, the Action Center does not show past notifications.

Notification toasts from various apps do appear on the desktop, and the icon for a new notification does lights up, but when I open Action Center either there is no notification there or the one notification is there, but is then automatically cleared once
    I close the Action Center (even if I did not click on it). The Action Center is therefore always empty.

It was my impression that the Action Center should show a list of past notifications, so that if I am away from the computer I can check the notifications I've missed. Am I missing something or is the Action Center bugged?

thanks.

rokabard, Jan 3, 2019
  3. KDSFX Win User
    Action Center not showing mail or calendar notifications

I have the windows 10 calendar and email apps setup but they do not show any notifications in the action center. I have the email accounts set to show notifications in the action center but when I go to the setting page from action center to select which
    apps show notifications in the action center, email and calendar are not listed? any one else have this problem or know how to fix it?

KDSFX, Jan 3, 2019
  4. Mike327 Win User

Action Center not showing notifications

Action Center shows that I have notifications. However, when I open the Action Center there are no notifications; notifications not showing.
    This problem started after the Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 which was installed on 10/2.

I tried these suggestions and none of them fixed the problem:

Notifications ARE turned on

sfc /scannow - No integrity violations

DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth - No component store corruption

Someone suggested deleting C:\Users\xxxxx\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\usrclass.dat

Ran Get-AppxPackage | % { Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppxManifest.xml" -verbose }

Mike327, Jan 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Action center not showing notifications - Similar Threads - Action center showing

2. Show complete notification in Action Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Show complete notification in Action Center: Is there a way? For example I want the complete notification text for a Twitter post, but longer tweets are not shown completely https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/show-complete-notification-in-action-center/cfad3ead-fc1e-4836-95e3-a55ef8af68a4
  3. Notifications not showing in Action Center

Notifications not showing in Action Center: I have applications that are showing notification banners but never show up in the Action Center even though I have it enabled. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notifications-not-showing-in-action-center/8532d504-e5ee-45c4-ae25-6a6b80f04f17
  4. Action Center stopped showing notifications

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Action Center stopped showing notifications: I upgraded to Windows 10, version 1803 and noticed an issue. The Action Center stopped showing notifications. It is an icon in the right bottom corner of the screen. When I click on it, I cannot see any notifications. What is the solution?...
  5. Action Center is not showing past notifications

Action Center is not showing past notifications: This is a non functioning tool if I can not see what it notified me of. I have been looking for information on someone from my past for a long time. At start up before I even put in my passcode, I see a notification with this persons name on it so, I click to open it...
  6. Notifications not showing in action center

Notifications not showing in action center: Notifications not showing in action center, it shows the number of notifications I have and they show pop ups. But when I click the notification button its empty. Doing a reboot makes them all show up for a while but it's really annoying that I have to do this so often. Any...
  7. New notifications not showing in action center.

New notifications not showing in action center.: [IMG] [ATTACH] As you can see, the action center badge suggests new notifications but remains empty on opening. I have tried sfc and DISM tool, tried restarting file explorer, disabled and enabled action center from group policy but nothing has worked so far. Need a fix for...
  8. No notification in action center

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No notification in action center: I have problem in action center. I am using latest windows 10:Version 1809. Action center shows the numbers(badges) of notifications but when the action center is clicked it shows none of the notification though there actually is the notification from the app. So, how to fix...
  9. Action Center not showing notifications

Action Center not showing notifications: Action Center shows that I have notifications. However, when I open the Action Center there are no notifications; notifications not showing. This problem started after the Feature update to Windows 10, version 1809 which was installed on 10/2. I tried these suggestions...
  10. The Action Center and Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    The Action Center and Notifications: Is there a reason Action Center doesn't notify me of all my incoming emails? Just a quick Q I have... Thanks!*Cool 23968