Windows 10: Action center notifications out of the way and inside the task bar?

Discus and support Action center notifications out of the way and inside the task bar? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I find the action center pop-up notifications really annoying on windows 10. always appear on a desktop space which I need to use and I need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GoaHaris, Jun 10, 2020.

1. GoaHaris Win User

Action center notifications out of the way and inside the task bar?

Hi, I find the action center pop-up notifications really annoying on windows 10. always appear on a desktop space which I need to use and I need to wait till it disappears but wait after that there is another and another and another..... I wish there was a way to move them into a taskbar somewhere next to the clock area where it will not take any of the working space on the desktop and I don't mind taking up taskbar space as my monitor is quite large with big enough resolutions that I don't ever utilise all of the taskbar space at the bottom.

Same goes for "Your Phone" app, a really great fantastic idea I can now answer or reject calls on my computer but while I am on the call it displays the call status and controls on a pop-up windows that is always in a way. I'd love to see that go to the taskbar area as well.

I don't know if what I am asking is already possible via settings or this is a future update request. Either way, I want an option to be available.

Thanks.

:)

GoaHaris, Jun 10, 2020

2. Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jun 10, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Task bar will not Auto Hide.

I read the listed suggestions. Windows 10 being new does have some things most users are not yet use to seeing. The problem lies in the Action Center. This is on the task bar on the far right. It has an icon that looks like a rectangular speech bubble
    with lines inside it. If you open it up, I am willing to bet it has a bunch of notifications for your attention. Simply clear these out, and then your task bar will work as normal again. You can also select the "All Settings" option in the Action Center, then
    select "Notifications and Actions" and change when a notification is listed or what you get for notifications so you do not have the problem reappear later. Hope this helps.

MesaOracle, Jun 10, 2020
  4. Kilk1 Win User

Can Task Scheduler detect Action Center notifications?

Hello! I'm new to Task Scheduler and have a question: Some apps, while closed, can be opened in the background. One that I use sends notifications via the Action Center whenever I receive a text message. But due to an error, the notifcations disappear not long afterward.

Is there a way (for example, through Task Scheduler) to automatically open an app if it sends an Action Center notification? Thanks!

Kilk1, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Action center notifications out of the way and inside the task bar? - Similar Threads - Action center notifications

2. Action center app icons not showing in notification bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Action center app icons not showing in notification bar: Hi Team,I am using windows pro version. from some days i am unable to see action center app icons on my pc. after that i checked action center is in on/off. that is in on only. But, i am unable to see on right corner of my pc. So, i am requesting you please give me suggestion...
  3. Action center app icons not showing in notification bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Action center app icons not showing in notification bar: Hi Team,I am using windows pro version. from some days i am unable to see action center app icons on my pc. after that i checked action center is in on/off. that is in on only. But, i am unable to see on right corner of my pc. So, i am requesting you please give me suggestion...
  4. action center will not open from task bar

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    action center will not open from task bar: action center will not open from task bar. calendar will not open from task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-will-not-open-from-task-bar/be04c14a-2f7d-4cf6-8eb9-ee608ca0ce6a
  5. Can Task Scheduler detect Action Center notifications?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can Task Scheduler detect Action Center notifications?: Hello! I'm new to Task Scheduler and have a question: Some apps, while closed, can be opened in the background. One that I use sends notifications via the Action Center whenever I receive a text message. But due to an error, the notifcations disappear not long afterward. Is...
  6. No notification in action center

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No notification in action center: I have problem in action center. I am using latest windows 10:Version 1809. Action center shows the numbers(badges) of notifications but when the action center is clicked it shows none of the notification though there actually is the notification from the app. So, how to fix...
  7. Action Center and notifications

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action Center and notifications: While I like having most notifications in one discrete place, I did use to have an hourly notification pop up. It helped me keep track of the time and my computer usage. Lately however, I've found that it just winds up in the Action Center, which doesn't help me. Ironically,...
  8. any way to add custom notifications to the notification action center

any way to add custom notifications to the notification action center: Is there any way to add custom notifications to the notification action center? i'd like to have mIRC notifications there, and i'd like to have the weather sitting there. It looks so empty not having anything there. This looks so good why is this not implanted :/? [img]...
  9. How to schedule a task on action center notification trigger

How to schedule a task on action center notification trigger: Hi, I would like to create a task in Task Scheduler on Windows 10, which is triggered if a specific notification appears in Action Center. How can I do this, or is this even possible? Thanks in advance, David...
  10. The Action Center and Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    The Action Center and Notifications: Is there a reason Action Center doesn't notify me of all my incoming emails? Just a quick Q I have... Thanks!*Cool 23968