Windows 10: Action Center Notifications Won't Go Away

Discus and support Action Center Notifications Won't Go Away in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm having this problem with the action center where it shows that there are five unread notifications, but whenever I click on the icon it shows no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NathanHunt1, Sep 4, 2018.

1. Action Center Notifications Won't Go Away

I'm having this problem with the action center where it shows that there are five unread notifications, but whenever I click on the icon it shows no new notifications, and when I close it, the five notifications are still there. This isn't really a critical issue, but it bothers me a lot.

:)

NathanHunt1, Sep 4, 2018

2. Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Action Center Notifications

Hi Omer,

We would like to know more about your concern. Please provide the following information:

• Are you not getting any notifications on your Action Center using laptop A?
    • Which version & build of Windows are you running on your both devices?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Acelyn Alc, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Sharief K Win User

Action Center Notifications Won't Go Away

Action Center

Hi,

Let's follow these steps to disable action center:

• Click on Start, type notifications in the search box.
    • In the list, select notifications & action settings.
    • On the right side, click on turn system icons on or off.
    • Turn off action center from there.
    Hope it helps. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reply. We will be glad to assist you.

Sharief K, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Action Center Notifications Won't Go Away

1. Action Center Notifications Won't Go Away - Similar Threads - Action Center Notifications

2. Teams notifications won't go away

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teams notifications won't go away: In playing around with the new chat/teams functionality in Windows 11, I pushed the icon to start a new video meeting to see what the experience would be like. I never added anyone to the meeting - I just closed the video conferencing as soon as I opened it. But I did notice...
  3. Teams notifications won't go away

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teams notifications won't go away: In playing around with the new chat/teams functionality in Windows 11, I pushed the icon to start a new video meeting to see what the experience would be like. I never added anyone to the meeting - I just closed the video conferencing as soon as I opened it. But I did notice...
  4. Notification center won't open Action center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification center won't open Action center: Hi there, I've encountered this rare bug while trying to personalize the Notification and Action center not sure of the exact terminology, Microsoft was never good with it. I wanted to check if I had the relevant shortcuts in there I don't care much about notifications. I...
  5. Notification center won't open Action center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification center won't open Action center: Hi there, I've encountered this rare bug while trying to personalize the Notification and Action center not sure of the exact terminology, Microsoft was never good with it. I wanted to check if I had the relevant shortcuts in there I don't care much about notifications. I...
  6. Notification center won't open Action center

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Action Center notification indicator won't go away

Action Center notification indicator won't go away: When I get a notification on my computer, a little number appears on the Action Center icon on the taskbar (you know, like it's supposed to). The problem is that, after I open the Action Center to look at the notification, the little number is still there. I can have zero...
  8. No notification in action center

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No notification in action center: I have problem in action center. I am using latest windows 10:Version 1809. Action center shows the numbers(badges) of notifications but when the action center is clicked it shows none of the notification though there actually is the notification from the app. So, how to fix...
  9. Action Center and notifications

Action Center and notifications: While I like having most notifications in one discrete place, I did use to have an hourly notification pop up. It helped me keep track of the time and my computer usage. Lately however, I've found that it just winds up in the Action Center, which doesn't help me. Ironically,...
  10. The Action Center and Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    The Action Center and Notifications: Is there a reason Action Center doesn't notify me of all my incoming emails? Just a quick Q I have... Thanks!*Cool 23968

Users found this page by searching for:

1. action center popup wont go away

2. windows defender actions needed wont go away

3. aorus app center wifi update wont go away

4. windows 10 action center notifications go away,
  5. windows notifications wont go away,
  6. windows defender yellow triangle notification,
  7. action needed threats found notification wont go away,
  8. windows action center needed wont go away,
  9. notification in windows wont go away