Windows 10: Action Center Problems

Discus and support Action Center Problems in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am unable to open the messages in the Action Center for Outlook and the messages do not appear in my outlook mail. How do I find them?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ARB5, Aug 27, 2020.

1. ARB5 Win User

Action Center Problems

I am unable to open the messages in the Action Center for Outlook and the messages do not appear in my outlook mail. How do I find them?

:)

2. Sharief K Win User

Action Center

Hi,

Let's follow these steps to disable action center:

• Click on Start, type notifications in the search box.
    • In the list, select notifications & action settings.
    • On the right side, click on turn system icons on or off.
    • Turn off action center from there.
    Hope it helps. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reply. We will be glad to assist you.

Sharief K, Aug 27, 2020
  3. Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Aug 27, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Action Center Problems

Disable Action Center in Windows 7?

Unfortunately that doesn't disable Action Center, all it does it cause Acution Center to bitch about the Security Center service not running.

Action Center seems to be a different beast from Security Center...

And telling it to not display any messages gets it out of the way, the same way disabling the icon in the suggestions above does, but Action Center is still enabled and running.

newtekie1, Aug 27, 2020
Thema:

Action Center Problems

1. Action Center Problems - Similar Threads - Action Center Problems

2. Action Center problem with notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Action Center problem with notifications: When I opened the action center, I used to get one or two notifications, usually headlines about recent news. I would then click the headline and be brought to a page with the full story. For more than the last two weeks, when I click the text, I get something like the...
  3. Action Center problem with notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Action Center problem with notifications: When I opened the action center, I used to get one or two notifications, usually headlines about recent news. I would then click the headline and be brought to a page with the full story. For more than the last two weeks, when I click the text, I get something like the...
  4. Action Center problem with notifications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. problems with action center and calender

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems with action center and calender: Ever since i downloaded windows 11 i have not been able to access my volume, network, action center and calender via the buttons on the task bar. ive tryed all the different ways that i found on the net but none have worked. Ive tryed the windows + r to bring up quick actions...
  6. problems with action center and calender

problems with action center and calender: Ever since i downloaded windows 11 i have not been able to access my volume, network, action center and calender via the buttons on the task bar. ive tryed all the different ways that i found on the net but none have worked. Ive tryed the windows + r to bring up quick actions...
  7. Action Center minor problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Action Center minor problem: No pencil button and the battery button.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-minor-problem/1b4ce5a9-47f9-4bae-9b17-eaf52fd817b0
  8. Action Center minor problem

Action Center minor problem: No pencil button and the battery button.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-minor-problem/1b4ce5a9-47f9-4bae-9b17-eaf52fd817b0
  9. Problem with Notifications in Action Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with Notifications in Action Center: I am having a weird issue with notifications for the Action Center. It will work correctly for a while after a reboot (i.e. the icon will change to white with black lines and the proper number of notifications will show up) and then after a while (still not sure what...
  10. action center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    action center: The action center icon indicates 'actions recommended' but when I open the security center I have green checks next to all categories with the notation 'no actions needed' but the icon says I have a problem and won't go away....