Windows 10: Action center slider is blocked?

Discus and support Action center slider is blocked? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In Settings [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TakeawayMoney15, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Action center slider is blocked?

In Settings

Action center slider is blocked? c78d7c73-9d54-42ca-9156-f9afae4534f6?upload=true.png

:)

TakeawayMoney15, Aug 19, 2018
  2. Haik0 Win User

No brightness slider in Action Center after Creators Update

Exactly! What happened to this sliders and all that redesign ?

Haik0, Aug 19, 2018
  3. puffpppp Win User

From creators update I expected this

Action center slider is blocked? [​IMG]

and this

but what upgrade gave me was this

I'm disappointed!!

puffpppp, Aug 19, 2018
  4. puffpppp Win User

Action center slider is blocked?

EXACTLY! I also saw in various videos that the action center in creators update would get a volume and a brightness slider but what i have is an action centre that looks exactly the same as before, is there a registry tweak or something to enable it?

puffpppp, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

Action center slider is blocked?

1. Action center slider is blocked? - Similar Threads - Action center slider

2. Brightness slider in Action Center missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Brightness slider in Action Center missing: I have installed the May Update, but I do not see the Brightness slider that is supposed to be a new feature in the Action Center. A search brought up old references to earlier versions and they required a bit of technical knowhow. Is it possible that the new...
  3. Brightness slider in Action Center and settings

Brightness slider in Action Center and settings: Why is there no Brightness Slider in the action center when the upgrade to version 1903 clearly says that there is a slider there? The brightness settings on my screen are awkward so I would prefer to just take the user friendly option that 1903 is advocating. I can't see...
  4. The Action Center

The Action Center: The Action Center Icon won`t open I've tried every thing I could think of any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-action-center/62bfac61-f286-497b-b6ee-2924c5f2114b
  5. action center

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    action center: what is action center on win 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center/ab0de665-0bdb-4c2a-90ae-e875c89ecd6e
  6. action center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    action center: What do I do? It shows that I have a notification but when I click into it blank How do I fix this ? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center/b74e9a83-d6ae-404c-96ad-cb89e2845df5"
  7. Action Center

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Action Center: I accept that I probably hit some button somewhere when I was teaching...BUT... The action centre keeps opening on me when I try to use the touch pad, etc. It's driving me nuts and slowly me down. I have tons of marking to complete and this is getting in my way. How do I...
  8. action center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    action center: The action center icon indicates 'actions recommended' but when I open the security center I have green checks next to all categories with the notation 'no actions needed' but the icon says I have a problem and won't go away....
  9. No brightness slider in Action Center after Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    No brightness slider in Action Center after Creators Update: I read that the Creators Update will offer the much-needed brightness slider within the Action Center. However, after the update, I still don't see it. Am I missing something? [img] 81716
  10. Action Center

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center: How to remove those annoying "back up files" notifications in action center when I already use an external drive 22593

Users found this page by searching for:

1. action centre slider