Windows 10: Action center slider is blocked?

Discus and support Action center slider is blocked? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In Settings [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TakeawayMoney15, Aug 19, 2018.

1. Action center slider is blocked?

In Settings

Action center slider is blocked? c78d7c73-9d54-42ca-9156-f9afae4534f6?upload=true.png

:)

TakeawayMoney15, Aug 19, 2018
  2. Haik0 Win User

No brightness slider in Action Center after Creators Update

Exactly! What happened to this sliders and all that redesign ?

Haik0, Aug 19, 2018
  3. puffpppp Win User

From creators update I expected this

Action center slider is blocked? [​IMG]

and this

but what upgrade gave me was this

I'm disappointed!!

puffpppp, Aug 19, 2018
  4. puffpppp Win User

Action center slider is blocked?

EXACTLY! I also saw in various videos that the action center in creators update would get a volume and a brightness slider but what i have is an action centre that looks exactly the same as before, is there a registry tweak or something to enable it?

puffpppp, Aug 19, 2018
Thema:

Action center slider is blocked?

1. Action center slider is blocked? - Similar Threads - Action center slider

2. The brightness slider on the action center on Windows 11 is locked.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The brightness slider on the action center on Windows 11 is locked.: I can still change my brightness by using the keyboard, but for some reason I cant use the option in the action center.Windows 11 version 22H2....
  3. The brightness slider on the action center on Windows 11 is locked.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The brightness slider on the action center on Windows 11 is locked.: I can still change my brightness by using the keyboard, but for some reason I cant use the option in the action center.Windows 11 version 22H2....
  4. No slider in Action center

in Windows 10 Customization
    No slider in Action center: Slider is missing in my action center. The one I used to use to change my screen brightness. In the evening it was working fine and suddenly now it disappeared. How can i get it back? If not is there any alternative to that?...
  5. Action Center

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Action Center: Hi. I want Action Center to show more than 20 notifications. Any idea on how to achieve that? Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/fromaoo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gp87pe/action_center/
  6. Brightness slider in action center

Brightness slider in action center: I keep windows 10 up to date but the action center des not show the brightness slider. How do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-slider-in-action-center/e902ce98-698a-4463-a59c-046c2e0508bf
  7. Brightness slider in Action Center missing

Brightness slider in Action Center missing: I have installed the May Update, but I do not see the Brightness slider that is supposed to be a new feature in the Action Center. A search brought up old references to earlier versions and they required a bit of technical knowhow. Is it possible that the new...
  8. Brightness slider in Action Center and settings

Brightness slider in Action Center and settings: Why is there no Brightness Slider in the action center when the upgrade to version 1903 clearly says that there is a slider there? The brightness settings on my screen are awkward so I would prefer to just take the user friendly option that 1903 is advocating. I can't see...
  9. action center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    action center: The action center icon indicates 'actions recommended' but when I open the security center I have green checks next to all categories with the notation 'no actions needed' but the icon says I have a problem and won't go away....
  10. No brightness slider in Action Center after Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    No brightness slider in Action Center after Creators Update: I read that the Creators Update will offer the much-needed brightness slider within the Action Center. However, after the update, I still don't see it. Am I missing something? [img] 81716

Users found this page by searching for:

1. action centre slider