Windows 10: action center wont open after 1903

Discus and support action center wont open after 1903 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hello, after updating to 1903, I can only access the action center by clicking in the balloon icon the first time i try. after it opens the first time,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rodpombo, Jun 2, 2019.

1. rodpombo Win User

action center wont open after 1903

hello, after updating to 1903, I can only access the action center by clicking in the balloon icon the first time i try. after it opens the first time, if I click on the balloon again, nothing happens. I have to restart the explorer exe process in order to make it work again. Any ideas?

:)

rodpombo, Jun 2, 2019
  2. Sharief K Win User

Action Center

Hi,

Let's follow these steps to disable action center:

• Click on Start, type notifications in the search box.
    • In the list, select notifications & action settings.
    • On the right side, click on turn system icons on or off.
    • Turn off action center from there.
    Hope it helps. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reply. We will be glad to assist you.

Sharief K, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Kol12 Win User
    Action Center bugs?

I have a clean install of Win 10 1809 about 3 weeks old and already the Action Center is playing up. I have Youtube subscriptions that are sent to my Action Center and most of time the links are not opening, I click it and it just disappears from the Action Center list without opening the Youtube link. Could this be an issue with Chrome/Youtube and the Action Center or the Action Center itself?

Another issue when I open Action Center is that it very briefly opens from the left side of the screen before opening correctly on the right side. This is happening a lot more intermittently but appears buggy when it occurs. Is anyone else experiencing the same problems? If I recall links were not opening from Action Center in Win 10 1803 either...

Kol12, Jun 2, 2019
  4. action center wont open after 1903

I cannot select start, taskbar, & action center in color settings.

I also have this problem.
    Upgraded to 1903 2 computers, and the "Start, taskbar, and action center" is not grayed out.
    Clean installed 1903 on another PC and there it IS greyed out!
    Tried suggestions above without success.

lafargeotte, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

action center wont open after 1903

1. action center wont open after 1903 - Similar Threads - action center wont

2. notifications or action center wont open

in Windows 10 Customization
    notifications or action center wont open: I cant right swipe on edge of surface 3 to get notifications or action center to open or get any of the icon on bottom right of task bar open. Can anyone help?...
  3. Action center not opening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Action center not opening: Action center just won’t open, wether I left click on it directly, or right click and then click “Open action center”. Restarting my PC doesn’t fix this issue. submitted by /u/Plootsxd [link] [comments]...
  4. need help action center wont open up with icons and...

need help action center wont open up with icons and...: I am trying to put my personal files back onto desktop instead of the windows 10 icons... how can I do that? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-action-center-wont-open-up-with-icons/4848e490-8978-4596-b111-e5cdc6a6550a
  5. Action center will not open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Action center will not open: After march update have not been able to open action to view notifications. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-will-not-open/f06ebecd-46f5-457b-aa8e-84851112f6e6
  6. Action center is not opening.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Action center is not opening.: I installed nfs undercover few days ago. It installed some other things. The game worked fine but from then the action center and other things did not open. Including date settings, wifi menu. I tried everything other things suggested on internet but nothing worked. Please...
  7. System Tray and Action Center gone after 1903

System Tray and Action Center gone after 1903: My system tray and action center are gone after 1903 update. How do I get them back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-tray-and-action-center-gone-after-1903/66feb575-a4cb-48d3-8e7d-e9624f648508
  8. Action center not opening

Action center not opening: So, for a while now I've been unable to open the action center, I recently deleted a few picture folders on my computer but that should be all I've done. Before I deleted those pictures I had issues with the computer being too full. I don't remember when the issue started,...
  9. Windows defender and Action center wont open- windows 8.1

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender and Action center wont open- windows 8.1: I think my laptop got infected by some virus a few days ago. Since then, windows defender and action center have not been working. I cant find windows defender in services to restart it either. I tried all possible methods i could think of but nothing works. I installed...
  10. Action Center will not open

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center will not open: I have the icon for new notifications but when I choose to ''Open Action Center'' nothing happens, also the WIN+A keys do not open it either. Can someone tell me what the matter is? I daily see the icon while hovering over with the mouse indicate that there are 'New...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. open action center does not work windows 10 1903

2. action centre not working after 1903

3. since updating to win 10 1903 action centre will not open

4. windows 10 version 1903 action centre not working since installing