Windows 10: Action Center won't open after a recent Windows 10 software update,

Discus and support Action Center won't open after a recent Windows 10 software update, in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Action Center stopped working after Microsoft updated Windows 10 recently. The icon is there, but nothing happens when I click on it. Also, nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by fizzbowen, Aug 4, 2019.

1. fizzbowen Win User

Action Center won't open after a recent Windows 10 software update,

Action Center stopped working after Microsoft updated Windows 10 recently. The icon is there, but nothing happens when I click on it. Also, nothing happens when I right-click on the icon, then left-click on "Open action center." It also doesn't work in Safe Mode. There's a post at https://windowsreport.com/action-center-wont-open-windows-10/ with lots of suggestions for fixing this, but so far no luck.

:)

fizzbowen, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

Action Center won't open after a recent Windows 10 software update,

1. Action Center won't open after a recent Windows 10 software update, - Similar Threads - Action Center won't

2. action center won't open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    action center won't open: I get notifications but can not open action center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-wont-open/dba379fb-5761-4a98-ade9-7ccc522e969a
  3. Windows 10 action center won't open

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 action center won't open: Action center won’t open after update kb4497935 hello guys i face this problem after mini update in w 10 after restart my action center wont open , i tired many solution like usrclass rename and restart explorer and power-shell disable development mode and i also force...
  4. action center wont open after 1903

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    action center wont open after 1903: hello, after updating to 1903, I can only access the action center by clicking in the balloon icon the first time i try. after it opens the first time, if I click on the balloon again, nothing happens. I have to restart the explorer exe process in order to make it work again....
  5. Action center not opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action center not opening: So, for a while now I've been unable to open the action center, I recently deleted a few picture folders on my computer but that should be all I've done. Before I deleted those pictures I had issues with the computer being too full. I don't remember when the issue started,...
  6. action center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    action center: What do I do? It shows that I have a notification but when I click into it blank How do I fix this ? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center/b74e9a83-d6ae-404c-96ad-cb89e2845df5"
  7. action center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    action center: The action center icon indicates 'actions recommended' but when I open the security center I have green checks next to all categories with the notation 'no actions needed' but the icon says I have a problem and won't go away....
  8. Action Center won't open / Default apps dpm

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Action Center won't open / Default apps dpm: Action center won't open, when trying to open .jpg images it comes up with "The remove prodecure call failed" but if I try again it opens. When I open calculator the first time it's all grey, but if I close it and open it again it works fine. Sometimes explorer stops...
  9. Open Action Center in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Open Action Center in Windows 10: Any way to put the action centre icon out of sight in the tray - its presence on the task bar irritates me. It doesn't appear in the list of things to show and hide and it can't be moved by drag dropping onto the 'open the tray arrow'. Oh, having it jump out on right edge...
  10. Action Center will not open

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center will not open: I have the icon for new notifications but when I choose to ''Open Action Center'' nothing happens, also the WIN+A keys do not open it either. Can someone tell me what the matter is? I daily see the icon while hovering over with the mouse indicate that there are 'New...