Windows 10: Action Center won't open and I can not open my bluetooth settings

Discus and support Action Center won't open and I can not open my bluetooth settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Community, I am experiencing some troubles with Action Center and Bluetooth settings not opening. When I attempt to open action... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CarlosHuaccho, May 14, 2020.

1. Action Center won't open and I can not open my bluetooth settings

Hello Microsoft Community,

I am experiencing some troubles with Action Center and Bluetooth settings not opening. When I attempt to open action center, all that happens is that the cruiser will show that it is loading, and then nothing opens. When I attempt to open Bluetooth settings, the blue settings page opens and begins to load, never finishes to load and then closes as if I have never opened anything. I have already attempted many troubleshooting procedures such as checking for driver updates and windows updates, restarted windows explorer, ran chkdsk, made sure that action center was enabled in my taskbar customization settings, cleaned my registry and much more. Please help, I am trying to pair my new wireless earbuds and this is not possible because I can not even get to the Bluetooth settings to begin pairing. I have a Windows 10 ASUS ROG ZEPHYRUS GA502DU gaming laptop. Thank you in advance!

Regards,

Carlos Huaccho

:)

CarlosHuaccho, May 14, 2020
  2. dej3159 Win User

The Action Center

The Action Center Icon won`t open I've tried every thing I could think of any suggestions?

dej3159, May 14, 2020
  3. Try3 Win User
    No button for bluetooth in action center

Joe,

Assuming that you have a Bluetooth card, run these checks -

Do you have a Bluetooth entry in Settings, Devices?

Action Center won't open and I can not open my bluetooth settings [​IMG]

If not then Windows does not think you have a Bluetooth card. Check Device manager for a Bluetooth group.

1. If neither of these is there then you do not have a Bluetooth card or you have disabled Bluetooth in the BIOS. You should check your BIOS for a relevant entry but BIOSes vary so I cannot suggest where such a setting might be. You could seek advice from your computer maker or their user forum.
    2. If one is there but not the other then you might be able to get it working correctly by reinstalling the driver from your Computer / Bluetooth card maker's website.

You can customise the items shown in Action center but Bluetooth, if it is enabled, is generally put there by default. As explained above, you can customise what is shown by playing around with Settings, System, Notifications. You can add more entries or you can drag off existing entries or you can drag existing entries around to get them in the layout you prefer.

Denis

4. Action Center won't open and I can not open my bluetooth settings

The Action Center

Hello,

See if this fix helps you:

[FIX] Action Center Not Working In Windows 10

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya MVP, May 14, 2020
Thema:

Action Center won't open and I can not open my bluetooth settings

1. Action Center won't open and I can not open my bluetooth settings - Similar Threads - Action Center won't

2. Notification center won't open Action center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notification center won't open Action center: Hi there, I've encountered this rare bug while trying to personalize the Notification and Action center not sure of the exact terminology, Microsoft was never good with it. I wanted to check if I had the relevant shortcuts in there I don't care much about notifications. I...
  3. Notification center won't open Action center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Notification center won't open Action center: Hi there, I've encountered this rare bug while trying to personalize the Notification and Action center not sure of the exact terminology, Microsoft was never good with it. I wanted to check if I had the relevant shortcuts in there I don't care much about notifications. I...
  4. Notification center won't open Action center

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Action center not opening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Action center not opening: Action center just won’t open, wether I left click on it directly, or right click and then click “Open action center”. Restarting my PC doesn’t fix this issue. submitted by /u/Plootsxd [link] [comments]...
  6. Action Center Won't Open

Action Center Won't Open: Continuing from a previously locked question: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-wont-open-please-help-me-solved/bb200d77-5051-4732-a19f-46ec2ba674bc In rare instances, the action center does not open. Perhaps a workaround that is faster...
  7. Action center is not opening.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Action center is not opening.: I installed nfs undercover few days ago. It installed some other things. The game worked fine but from then the action center and other things did not open. Including date settings, wifi menu. I tried everything other things suggested on internet but nothing worked. Please...
  8. action center won't open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    action center won't open: I get notifications but can not open action center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center-wont-open/dba379fb-5761-4a98-ade9-7ccc522e969a
  9. Action center not opening

Action center not opening: So, for a while now I've been unable to open the action center, I recently deleted a few picture folders on my computer but that should be all I've done. Before I deleted those pictures I had issues with the computer being too full. I don't remember when the issue started,...
  10. Action Center will not open

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center will not open: I have the icon for new notifications but when I choose to ''Open Action Center'' nothing happens, also the WIN+A keys do not open it either. Can someone tell me what the matter is? I daily see the icon while hovering over with the mouse indicate that there are 'New...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. action center windows 10 does not open