Windows 10: Action Center

Discus and support Action Center in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi. I want Action Center to show more than 20 notifications. Any idea on how to achieve that? Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/fromaoo [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/fromaoo, May 23, 2020.

1. Action Center

Hi.

I want Action Center to show more than 20 notifications. Any idea on how to achieve that? Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/fromaoo
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/fromaoo, May 23, 2020
  2. Sharief K Win User

Action Center

Hi,

Let's follow these steps to disable action center:

• Click on Start, type notifications in the search box.
    • In the list, select notifications & action settings.
    • On the right side, click on turn system icons on or off.
    • Turn off action center from there.
    Hope it helps. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to reply. We will be glad to assist you.

Sharief K, May 23, 2020
  3. Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, May 23, 2020
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Action Center

Disable Action Center in Windows 7?

Unfortunately that doesn't disable Action Center, all it does it cause Acution Center to bitch about the Security Center service not running.

Action Center seems to be a different beast from Security Center...

And telling it to not display any messages gets it out of the way, the same way disabling the icon in the suggestions above does, but Action Center is still enabled and running.

newtekie1, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Action Center

1. Action Center - Similar Threads - Action Center

2. Start menu, taskbar and Action Center not as translucent as they should be

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start menu, taskbar and Action Center not as translucent as they should be: Even after turning on "Transparency effects", the Start menu, taskbar and Action Center are not as transparent as they should be like the other ones on the internet. Even the Colors tab preview under Personalisation shows a more transparent start menu. There is a difference...
  3. Acrylic transparency effects are gone on the Action Center, Taskbar, Start menu, and apps....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Acrylic transparency effects are gone on the Action Center, Taskbar, Start menu, and apps....: Hey guys! I know this is a small issue, but the acrylic transparency effects are gone. From the start menu to Microsoft Store apps. It kinda bothers me since I expect the update (May 2020 feature update version 2004) to fix the Action Center animation bug that my PC had. The...
  4. Windows 10 Action Center HELP

Windows 10 Action Center HELP: [ATTACH] Hey so over a year ago I removed the action center in the settings and it was fine but now I want to turn it back on. But since then Microsoft has moved the settings around and now I cant find where I can turn the bloody thing back on again. Can someone help? I've...
  5. Windows HP Pavilion- action center right swipe not working for bluetooth, brightness, etc

Windows HP Pavilion- action center right swipe not working for bluetooth, brightness, etc: The action center on my Windows 10 HP Pavilion 360 Convertible does not work. It stopped the other day and I have not been able to get it to work again. To be specific, this is the function where I pull from the right side of the screen for the settings and notifications...
  6. Notifications and Action Center not working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notifications and Action Center not working.: Hi, Just recently, out of the blue, my action center/notifications panel will not open and I cannot for the life of me find a fix that works. I have tried many "solutions" found both on the web and here, to no avail. Whenever I click on the action bar bottom right the...
  7. Action Center Roll Back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Action Center Roll Back: Hi I have recently, grudgingly updated my windows 10 with the critical update. Unfortunately it has changed the brightness tile/button to a slider. The slider is useless to me as I need the 25% brightness incremental changes. How do I change the slider back into the...
  8. Can't access the start menu, or action center

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't access the start menu, or action center: I bought MS Surface Book i5 from a pawn shop. I guess they wiped it and reset it. I can't access the start menu, action center, settings menu, theres no browsers, no apps, no cortana nothing. All i can really do is get a wifi connection and open windows store. It has Win 10...
  9. Action Center won't open and I can not open my bluetooth settings

Action Center won't open and I can not open my bluetooth settings: Hello Microsoft Community, I am experiencing some troubles with Action Center and Bluetooth settings not opening. When I attempt to open action center, all that happens is that the cruiser will show that it is loading, and then nothing opens. When I attempt to open...
  10. Shadow+Border Bug on Action Center + Search on Windows 10

Shadow+Border Bug on Action Center + Search on Windows 10: [ATTACH] Hello, this is the last time I will mention this issue, I hope it can be recognized by Microsoft, and also by this community: I have been commenting this in many places for a while and I'm not sure how else to get attention drawn to this issue. In Build 19002,...