Windows 10: Action Center

Discus and support Action Center in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How to remove those annoying "back up files" notifications in action center when I already use an external drive 22593 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bgotwals7412, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Action Center

How to remove those annoying "back up files" notifications in action center when I already use an external drive

:)

bgotwals7412, Sep 13, 2015
  2. Marby Rey Win User

Action center

Hi,

It seems that there are some corrupted system files on your computer. Have you made any changes prior to this issue? For now, we suggest that perform the SFC scan to repair corrupted system files and update us with the results.

• Press Windows key + X, click Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the command sfc /scannow and press
      ENTER.

Regards.

Marby Rey, Sep 13, 2015
  3. Action center

I already tried it ,but cannot switch to on/off. Please see the Image of setting , the location button which was off , that was faded and cannot apply any change (on/off) and same problem for action center button, but the button was on and cannot
    apply any change.

PremkishanYadav, Sep 13, 2015
Thema:

Action Center

1. Action Center - Similar Threads - Action Center

2. duplicate notifications in the action center

in Windows 10 Customization
    duplicate notifications in the action center: how do I stop caesars slots notifications in my action center from sending two of each https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-notifications-in-the-action-center/7ec38fcf-ec44-4a98-805b-73406213a904
  3. Windows Action Center not showing

Windows Action Center not showing: plaeses advice windows action center not showing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-action-center-not-showing/5a94a16e-fc92-4e2c-9728-0a7bd79db9be
  4. No response when clicking action center, clock, sound volume, network taskbar icons

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No response when clicking action center, clock, sound volume, network taskbar icons: Dell PC Running Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.19041 2004 Since updating windows to latest version, I have not been able to access various taskbar system apps Action Center, Clock, Sound Volume, Network when left clicking icons. In addition, there's no response when right...
  5. BLUETOOTH IN ACTION CENTER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BLUETOOTH IN ACTION CENTER: i CANNOT FIND A PLACE TO PUT EXPAND TO SHOW BLUETOOTH TO BRING THE ICON UP TO TURN ON HOW DO I GET THE ICON? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-in-action-center/cdb66d8f-3294-4953-9053-710a7ddd340c
  6. Recently became unable to open Action Center

Recently became unable to open Action Center: Running Windows 10 Home edition, 1909; build 18363.900 on a YOGA 700-14ISK and am fully up-to-date. This problem recently appeared after working normally for years. Now, when left-clicking theNotifications Icon, nothing happens, other than on the very first attempt in which...
  7. Issues with Action Center and Taskbar Icons Not Clickable.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues with Action Center and Taskbar Icons Not Clickable.: After the most recent major update, I am no longer able to open any of my Windows Taskbar buttons such as clock, internet connection or the action center. Tried restarting windows explorer and running /sfc scannow. Any help would be much appreciated! submitted by...
  8. Did new 2004 update fix Win+Tab and action center bug?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Did new 2004 update fix Win+Tab and action center bug?: The action center bug is pretty common where it blurs itself after being opened completely. But in Win+Tab, application fix into their places after a little nudge which is very annoying. Did they fix these issues? submitted by /u/HiThereItsNobody [link] [comments]...
  9. Notification click not working in action center

Notification click not working in action center: Hi After notification is created by any application in windows 10, if not clicked by the user goes to Action center. but when the notification is clicked on the action center it is not opening the particular application or link as expected. notification just disappears....
  10. Emails do not automatically open when clicking on preview in action center

Emails do not automatically open when clicking on preview in action center: For the past couple of years I have utilized the notification banner in the Action Center in my Microsoft 10 in Microsoft Surface to share email alerts I am receiving in real time. I will often click on the banner posting and it will usually open the email automatically for...