Windows 10: Action Center

Discus and support Action Center in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How to remove those annoying "back up files" notifications in action center when I already use an external drive 22593 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bgotwals7412, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Action Center

How to remove those annoying "back up files" notifications in action center when I already use an external drive

:)

bgotwals7412, Sep 13, 2015
  2. Marby Rey Win User

Action center

Hi,

It seems that there are some corrupted system files on your computer. Have you made any changes prior to this issue? For now, we suggest that perform the SFC scan to repair corrupted system files and update us with the results.

• Press Windows key + X, click Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the command sfc /scannow and press
      ENTER.

Regards.

Marby Rey, Sep 13, 2015
  3. Action center

I already tried it ,but cannot switch to on/off. Please see the Image of setting , the location button which was off , that was faded and cannot apply any change (on/off) and same problem for action center button, but the button was on and cannot
    apply any change.

PremkishanYadav, Sep 13, 2015
Thema:

Action Center

1. Action Center - Similar Threads - Action Center

2. Microsoft tests new feature for Action Center in Windows 10 20H1

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft tests new feature for Action Center in Windows 10 20H1: Windows 10 20H1 is slowly becoming the update to wait for, as the latest preview builds include both big and small changes. After introducing new Windows Update advanced controls, Microsoft has quietly added a new option to the Action Center that would help you manage your...
  3. action center helper.dill

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    action center helper.dill: every day I get an notice that reads: Action Center Helper.dill Error code; ox8000FFFF Error Message" catastrophie failure. what am I supposed to do and how do I do it?...
  4. Can not select Start, taskbar, and action center (In the Personalization/Colors)

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can not select Start, taskbar, and action center (In the Personalization/Colors): In the Personalization/Colors (Show accent color on the following surfaces) I can not select Start, taskbar, and action center only Title bars is available. Any help in this regard will be much appreciated. Thank you...
  5. brightness not showing in action center

brightness not showing in action center: Hi I recently update my windows x_64 Pro to the latest 1903. but I can't change the screen brightness since it's not available in action center as you can see in the picture bellow [ATTACH] In system panel I can see Change Screen Brightness. but when I click the text it...
  6. Windows 10 action center won't open

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 action center won't open: Action center won’t open after update kb4497935 hello guys i face this problem after mini update in w 10 after restart my action center wont open , i tired many solution like usrclass rename and restart explorer and power-shell disable development mode and i also force...
  7. Windows 10 - 1803 & 1903 missing "make start menu, taskbar, and action center transparent.."

Windows 10 - 1803 & 1903 missing "make start menu, taskbar, and action center transparent..": Okay this is super annoying.. I've searched every single post and gotten literally no where... First tried the registry tweaks yet they already existed on both machines, aka; HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Advanced DWORD32...
  8. Change Order in Action Center - Windows 10

Change Order in Action Center - Windows 10: Hi, How Can I change the order in the Action center? e.g: change VPN with Tablet Mode. Thanks [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-order-in-action-center-windows-10/d0873ed3-660a-43ed-9775-b96f8b954a41
  9. How to delete old notifications in Action Center on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to delete old notifications in Action Center on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Notification pop-ups on the window screen of your computer system are a very common sight, isn’t it? One little box rising to inform you about new software updates, or an email message is sometimes useful but sometimes immensely distracting. Windows [...]...
  10. Is Microsoft Sending Out Action Center Notices When Build 1903 is Ready?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is Microsoft Sending Out Action Center Notices When Build 1903 is Ready?: Guys, Is Microsoft sending out Action Center notices for 1903? Or, because the update is now optional until the build of Windows 10 is about to expire on your device, can you only get it by going to Windows Update, seeing if it is in the query, and clicking on the Download...