Windows 10: Action Center

Discus and support Action Center in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How to remove those annoying "back up files" notifications in action center when I already use an external drive 22593 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bgotwals7412, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Action Center

How to remove those annoying "back up files" notifications in action center when I already use an external drive

:)

bgotwals7412, Sep 13, 2015
  2. Marby Rey Win User

Action center

Hi,

It seems that there are some corrupted system files on your computer. Have you made any changes prior to this issue? For now, we suggest that perform the SFC scan to repair corrupted system files and update us with the results.

• Press Windows key + X, click Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the command sfc /scannow and press
      ENTER.

Regards.

Marby Rey, Sep 13, 2015
  3. Action center

I already tried it ,but cannot switch to on/off. Please see the Image of setting , the location button which was off , that was faded and cannot apply any change (on/off) and same problem for action center button, but the button was on and cannot
    apply any change.

PremkishanYadav, Sep 13, 2015
Thema:

Action Center

1. Action Center - Similar Threads - Action Center

2. Windows Start Menu, Search, Action Center and other Windows apps couldn't open.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Start Menu, Search, Action Center and other Windows apps couldn't open.: Since earlier this year, my Windows 10 Start menu wouldn't have all of the Windows apps icon shown properly (darkened). I found out they were not able to update when I tried to update them. Then, I found out that it was because my Windows Store was not functional and caused...
  3. "start, taskbar, and action center" but it is ghosted out

in Windows 10 Customization
    "start, taskbar, and action center" but it is ghosted out: Go to Start -> Settings -> Personalization-> Colors->Show accent color on the following surfaces->, then to Check the box "start, taskbar, and action center" but it is ghosted out....
  4. Windows Reset - Start Menu, Search, Action Center not working, Settings, Edge and...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Reset - Start Menu, Search, Action Center not working, Settings, Edge and...: Hi I performed a windows reset on my Surface Pro (2018 edition) as I was having some DNS/VPN issues (I didn't have much installed on the PC, so figured a reset would be the most straight forward fix). Since I have performed the reset, my start menu, search bar and action...
  5. I cannot select start, taskbar, & action center in color settings.

I cannot select start, taskbar, & action center in color settings.: Hi, updated to 1903, all went well. Until I selected another background theme, then my taskbar turned white *Confused Now I cannot select Start, taskbar & action center in windows 10 color settings. It is grayed out. [img] If I change "choose your color" from Light to...
  6. I cannot select start, taskbar, & action center in color settings.

in Windows 10 Support
    I cannot select start, taskbar, & action center in color settings.: Hi, updated to 1903, all went well. Until I selected another background theme, then my taskbar turned white *Confused Now I cannot select Start, taskbar & action center in windows 10 color settings. It is grayed out. [img] If I change "choose your color" from Light to...
  7. Acrylic effect in Action Center is bugged after Cumulative Update KB4482887

Acrylic effect in Action Center is bugged after Cumulative Update KB4482887: The Action Center Acrylic effect only appears all of a sudden after Action Center is completely opened. During the opening animation, it has a normal transparency. This happens after installing Cumulative Update KB4482887. Please see attachment for the animation. [IMG]...
  8. Action Center can't turn on Windows Defender. Please try again later.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Action Center can't turn on Windows Defender. Please try again later.: I am getting this issue at the time of starting the windows defender by clicking "Turn on spyware protection" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/action-center-cant-turn-on-windows-defender-please/656291b1-9823-4648-af20-a467c54fb48f
  9. Notifications and action center not working in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Notifications and action center not working in Windows 10: CLick on notifications in action center, most of the time do nothing. DO not open browser to view them. What causes this ? I tried the sfc line and DSM, both check and repairhealth, but I still have problems. SFC was clean, no errors, but I still ran DSM ( whatever its...
  10. After a Windows Update, my action center and start menu don't work

After a Windows Update, my action center and start menu don't work: Hello, I've been running a Windows 10 laptop for about seven months now and haven't had any issue with it until it decided to automatically update this week. And ever since then, I've been having an issue with my laptop's taskbar. If I click on either the start menu or action...