Windows 10: Action centre brightness slider not appearing on 1909

Discus and support Action centre brightness slider not appearing on 1909 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; On my SB2 15" I don't seem io have a brightness slider, only the crappy brightness toggle. Any idea how to activate? Did a bit of Googlin' that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Meowingtons_H4X, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Action centre brightness slider not appearing on 1909

On my SB2 15" I don't seem io have a brightness slider, only the crappy brightness toggle. Any idea how to activate? Did a bit of Googlin' that suggested I could right click the action centre and activate it but that seems to not work, specifically nothing happens when I right-click.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

submitted by /u/Meowingtons_H4X
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Meowingtons_H4X, Feb 10, 2020
  2. puffpppp Win User

No brightness slider in Action Center after Creators Update

EXACTLY! I also saw in various videos that the action center in creators update would get a volume and a brightness slider but what i have is an action centre that looks exactly the same as before, is there a registry tweak or something to enable it?

puffpppp, Feb 10, 2020
  3. Eileen71 Win User
    Brightness icon missing in Action Centre. Windows 10. How can I recover?

Hi Candace,

I presume you went to Settings/System/Customise Your Display? Is a brightness control slider not underneath 'Orientation' ? I am not familiar with hybrids but I also presume there is no brightness control buttons anywhere on the exterior surface of your
    screen?

There has to be someway of controlling the brightness even if you have no brightness button in the Action Centre. What about Settings/System/Notifications and Actions, is there no brightness icon showing under 'Quick Actions'. If you click on 'Add or remove
    quick actions' you will see a list of all the potential buttons that could appear in the Action Centre. Is 'brightness' not in the list? If it is, you have to switch it ON.

If you have tried to do all the above, can you please let us know, just so that we can know if we ought to be thinking about something else in order to help you. Good luck!!

Eileen71, Feb 10, 2020
  4. Martmcd Win User

Action centre brightness slider not appearing on 1909

Missing Brightness Level Adjuster in Action Center

Hi SugamKarki1

open the action centre (winkey+A)

right click on any blank bit of the action centre and select edit

click the +Add at the bottom of the action centre

select brightness.

the brightness slider should appear at the bottom of the action centre

click Done

Martmcd, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

Action centre brightness slider not appearing on 1909

1. Action centre brightness slider not appearing on 1909 - Similar Threads - Action centre brightness

2. Action Centre

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action Centre: Before i used to have the tablet mode icon in my action centre, but recently i resetted my pc because it was a bit sluggish, but now the tablet icon seems to be missing from the right panel action centre, the tablet mode is there in my pc, but the icon has disappeared from...
  3. Action centre

Action centre: I can see the action centre icon on the bottom right of desktop, with a number of messages, but it will not open. When I go to system, notifications and actions and select Edit your quick actions, I get the error message "We're updating windows shell experience host. It...
  4. Brightness slider in action center

Brightness slider in action center: I keep windows 10 up to date but the action center des not show the brightness slider. How do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-slider-in-action-center/e902ce98-698a-4463-a59c-046c2e0508bf
  5. action centre

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    action centre: The notification center will not stay open. Comes on momentarily and then goes off. How do I get it to work properly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-centre/300d282a-65a5-45c1-adad-2d13f3e56962"
  6. Brightness slider in Action Center missing

Brightness slider in Action Center missing: I have installed the May Update, but I do not see the Brightness slider that is supposed to be a new feature in the Action Center. A search brought up old references to earlier versions and they required a bit of technical knowhow. Is it possible that the new...
  7. Brightness slider in Action Center and settings

Brightness slider in Action Center and settings: Why is there no Brightness Slider in the action center when the upgrade to version 1903 clearly says that there is a slider there? The brightness settings on my screen are awkward so I would prefer to just take the user friendly option that 1903 is advocating. I can't see...
  8. Action centre

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Action centre: After update to 1809 action centre is not showing the notifications.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-centre/3214836e-d26b-407c-b25b-3ecdd232b489
  9. Brightness slider is not appearing, what to do

Brightness slider is not appearing, what to do: The brightness slider is not appearing, what to do? Find the following picture https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/brightness-slider-is-not-appearing-what-to-do/6488bd3a-c753-405f-9c30-8e42c771c5c5
  10. Action Centre

Action Centre: I've just updated to 1803 after a lot of difficulty. I cannot open the action centre by swiping from right or even by clicking icon. If I click and hold I get a small menu but still cannot get it....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Brightness slider appears in action center in Windows 10 version 1909