Windows 10: Action centre issue since Office 365 update

Discus and support Action centre issue since Office 365 update in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Morning Yesterday, I updated my Office 365 to the latest version, now running version 1801 (9001.2138) ... Up until this update, when an email... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by stuarttunstall, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Action centre issue since Office 365 update

Morning

Yesterday, I updated my Office 365 to the latest version, now running version 1801 (9001.2138) ...

Up until this update, when an email was received it would pop up in the action centre notification, then disappear. Since the update it stays there and shows the number of emails and I have to manually open action centre and clear it...

Action centre issue since Office 365 update [​IMG]

I have reported via feedback hub *Smile

Rather than disable the notification has anyone else had this issue? as I say seems to happen since the latest update..

I did try running a repair just in case *Wink

Stuart

:)

stuarttunstall, Feb 3, 2018

2. Get Office App Update Error

On 3/26 I'm seeing the same issue trying to install the update offered in the Store. Since I'm an Office 365 subscriber and have Office 365 installed on my Surface 3, I don't see for need the Get Office app anyway. Uninstalling the Get Office app is one
    solution to yet another 0x80070216 update error.

FreddiePisMe, Feb 3, 2018
  3. mkmike19 Win User
    Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Following my comments above, I ran an over re-install of Windows 10 keeping apps and files and that has cured it. After the first e-mail received, Outlook 2013 appeared in the notification list, I was able to turn on all outputs and it is now working as
    it should.

I have a hypothesis on this problem. It seems to me that if you already have an installation of Office 365 (2013) on your PC before installing Windows 10, the Action Centre will probably register Outlook correctly and deal with the notifications. If you
    do not then installing Office 365 after Windows 10, does not seem to register Outlook with the Action Centre and that is where the problem occurs. After all, the 365 installation is rather different from installing Office 2013 in the normal way. As I say,
    this is just a hypothesis based on installation on 2 PCs, one with 365 already there and the other where it was installed after Windows 10.

mkmike19, Feb 3, 2018
  4. Action centre issue since Office 365 update

Still no fix for this issue, still have to manually delete the entries in action centre.... ONLY Microsoft can update the own software and break it!

stuarttunstall, Feb 9, 2018
  5. That's the way it's meant to work. All other notifications work that way. It will stay until acted on. Having them disappear after a short while is what was broken. Now it's fixed. I know you prefer the old way, but Microsoft is just putting it in line with all other notifications.

Bobby Phoenix, Feb 9, 2018
  6. So for almost 2 years it has been working wrong . So when I delete from outlook it is right I have to then go into action centre to clear the list of emails again from action centre? That is broken in my book... now to delete an email I now have to do it twice! Once in outlook then again in A.C.... otherwise they just stay there... the number disappears but the list dosnt....

Never mind I am moving to Apple soon... how crap is Microsoft getting!

I will just disable notifications in action centre

stuarttunstall, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Action centre issue since Office 365 update

1. Action centre issue since Office 365 update - Similar Threads - Action centre issue

2. Windows service centre and action centre issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows service centre and action centre issue: Recently after update ..windows service centre won't run and error message pop and action centre doesnot show on taskbar ...when i visited personalization and then to action centre it is enabled and in grey color ...bu still doesnot show..plz fix this issue...
  3. Windows service centre and action centre issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows service centre and action centre issue: Recently after update ..windows service centre won't run and error message pop and action centre doesnot show on taskbar ...when i visited personalization and then to action centre it is enabled and in grey color ...bu still doesnot show..plz fix this issue...
  4. Windows service centre and action centre issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Action Centre

Action Centre: Before i used to have the tablet mode icon in my action centre, but recently i resetted my pc because it was a bit sluggish, but now the tablet icon seems to be missing from the right panel action centre, the tablet mode is there in my pc, but the icon has disappeared from...
  6. action centre

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    action centre: The notification center will not stay open. Comes on momentarily and then goes off. How do I get it to work properly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-centre/300d282a-65a5-45c1-adad-2d13f3e56962"
  7. There is an issue with action centre

There is an issue with action centre: hi the right side notification bar ( action bar shows that there is few number of notification but when I click it and action bar opens up there is no notification or message. [ATTACH] image 1 there is a notification [ATTACH] when I click it and open the action centre...
  8. Action Centre not showing notifications since last update

Action Centre not showing notifications since last update: Yesterday my PC had the "Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803" since then I have not received and Email notifications. or any other notifications for that matter. Suggestions please. Thnaks...
  9. Action Centre

Action Centre: I've just updated to 1803 after a lot of difficulty. I cannot open the action centre by swiping from right or even by clicking icon. If I click and hold I get a small menu but still cannot get it....
  10. Cortana Popup Adverts In Action Centre Since Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Popup Adverts In Action Centre Since Update: Recently I've been having a lot of windows 10 auto updates, (presumably this 'anniversary update' thing). Today, whilst minding my own business perusing one of my regular forum pages (in firefox), I had an advert popup in my action centre which opened with the line...