Windows 10: Action Centre Not showing Facebook Twitter or eBay why?

Discus and support Action Centre Not showing Facebook Twitter or eBay why? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; HI Guys / Girls I have added Facebook, Twitter and eBay from App store and expected them to start showing up in Action Centre. I have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by thorrrr, Sep 6, 2015.

1. thorrrr Win User

Action Centre Not showing Facebook Twitter or eBay why?

HI Guys / Girls

I have added Facebook, Twitter and eBay from App store and expected them to start showing up in Action Centre.
    I have been searching to see why i would be having this issue but struggling to find anything. As all the tutorials for enabling i believe i have done!

The apps do not even show up in the list to enable see here .

On a 2nd note anybody got an idea what 6ef43.rbf app is? I cannot find it on my system.

:)

thorrrr, Sep 6, 2015
  2. stocktiki Win User

"Show Notifications from these Apps" How do I remove/clear or delete items.

Similar issue here - just in the reverse.

In the "Show notifications from these apps" list at Settings>System>Notifications & actions - only one app "Mail" shows up. That means I don't get notifications on any other apps - which isn't ideal. This is happening on a newly created user account tied
    to a Microsoft account. Xbox, Twitter, eBay, Facebook - all are missing from the list.

Any solutions?

Action Centre Not showing Facebook Twitter or eBay why? [​IMG]

stocktiki, Sep 6, 2015
  3. manually apps in action centre

How to add facebook to action centre?

PerwezIzHre, Sep 6, 2015
  4. Action Centre Not showing Facebook Twitter or eBay why?

cant help with the problem as I have the same issue

but apps not appearing in the list is normal, they only show up in the list when a notification has been sent, so when notifications for these apps starts working, they will appear in the list

paulsalter, Sep 6, 2015
  5. thorrrr Win User
    Paul

You got further than me i get nothing i see updates in Twitter and Facebook noting appear in Action Centre!!!!

thorrrr, Sep 6, 2015
  6. just after posting I got a notification from facebook (one of its random ones it gives out) and now facebook shows in the list to disable notifications

I don't use twitter much so rarely get notifications from this, but I am willing to test twitter to see if we can get it going, I can mention you on it, if you want to share your id, or you can try mentioning me and I will respond (twitter id is the same as my id on this forum)

paulsalter, Sep 6, 2015
  7. thorrrr Win User
    Twitter @

thorrrr, Sep 6, 2015
  8. Action Centre Not showing Facebook Twitter or eBay why?

just tweeted and mentioned you in it
    should have forced a notification, be nice if it worked

paulsalter, Sep 6, 2015
  9. thorrrr Win User
    HI got it works a treat.

thorrrr, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Action Centre Not showing Facebook Twitter or eBay why?

1. Action Centre Not showing Facebook Twitter or eBay why? - Similar Threads - Action Centre showing

2. Action Centre not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action Centre not working: Why can't I turn action center off or on? I am using Windows 10 version 20H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-centre-not-working/d0d693b1-236e-4f34-a3db-977ae9d6334f
  3. Tablet Mode not showing in the action centre!

Tablet Mode not showing in the action centre!: Hi Everyone,I recently updated my windows. It is a few days since I have got the Update. Today when I was searching for tablet mode, I was not able to find it. Eventhough I do not have a touch screen, I like using that. I checked the setings and it was there but it was not...
  4. problem with action centre

problem with action centre: when i click on the action center icon on task bar sometimes nothing happens while mostly the action centre opens with all blank look without even the options for bluetooth wifi etc. same is the problem with the battery and wifi icons. Some apps are taking too long to open...
  5. Action Centre

Action Centre: Before i used to have the tablet mode icon in my action centre, but recently i resetted my pc because it was a bit sluggish, but now the tablet icon seems to be missing from the right panel action centre, the tablet mode is there in my pc, but the icon has disappeared from...
  6. Action centre

Action centre: I can see the action centre icon on the bottom right of desktop, with a number of messages, but it will not open. When I go to system, notifications and actions and select Edit your quick actions, I get the error message "We're updating windows shell experience host. It...
  7. action centre

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    action centre: The notification center will not stay open. Comes on momentarily and then goes off. How do I get it to work properly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-centre/300d282a-65a5-45c1-adad-2d13f3e56962"
  8. Action centre

Action centre: I am unable to find or open action centre. Windows 10 Home 1809 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-centre/3b83ba86-2001-4c48-980e-50dc281c08cd
  9. Action centre

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Action centre: After update to 1809 action centre is not showing the notifications.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-centre/3214836e-d26b-407c-b25b-3ecdd232b489
  10. Action Centre

Action Centre: I've just updated to 1803 after a lot of difficulty. I cannot open the action centre by swiping from right or even by clicking icon. If I click and hold I get a small menu but still cannot get it....