Windows 10: Action Centre reporting my password has 'Probably been changed'

Discus and support Action Centre reporting my password has 'Probably been changed' in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Not sure what to make of this. I use a local account and only use my MS account for outlook email and the occasional MS site that requests login... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Mooly, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Mooly Win User

Action Centre reporting my password has 'Probably been changed'

Not sure what to make of this. I use a local account and only use my MS account for outlook email and the occasional MS site that requests login details. I've just tried these and all work correctly with no warnings.

I'm inclined to do nothing but was mystified as to what the message implies.

Action Centre reporting my password has 'Probably been changed' [​IMG]

:)

Mooly, Jan 31, 2019

2. Action Centre

Again, this did not work.

These troubleshooting steps are for those whose action centre is visible. My action centre is not visible at all.

Any help is appreciated

MAYANK MANSUKH, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Action Centre.

I need to add email and messenger notifications to Action Centre. They are not on the list.

John Stuart Preston, Jan 31, 2019
  4. Vinodh.V Win User

Action Centre icon changed

Hi,

The Action Centre icon is changed and I don't think there is a problem with the functionality.

If you want to give feedback about this icon, we would suggest you to use the Windows feedback app and send this feedback to the developers team.

Hope this information helps, for further assistance please reply.

Vinodh.V, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

1. Action Centre reporting my password has 'Probably been changed' - Similar Threads - Action Centre reporting

2. Windows 10 Notification Centre aka the Action Centre - Change Actions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Notification Centre aka the Action Centre - Change Actions: Hi Community,I'm looking for a way to change the way that the items at the bottom of the Windows 10 Notification Centre aka Action Centre behave. For example, if you click on the Bluetooth item, Bluetooth is turned off which is not what is expected.One would otherwise expect...
  3. Windows 10 Notification Centre - Change Actions

Windows 10 Notification Centre - Change Actions: Hi Community,I'm looking for a way to change the way that the items at the bottom of the Windows 10 Notification Centre aka Action Centre behave. For example, if you click on the Bluetooth item, Bluetooth is turned off which is not what is expected.One would otherwise expect...
  4. Action Centre

Action Centre: Before i used to have the tablet mode icon in my action centre, but recently i resetted my pc because it was a bit sluggish, but now the tablet icon seems to be missing from the right panel action centre, the tablet mode is there in my pc, but the icon has disappeared from...
  5. Action centre

Action centre: I can see the action centre icon on the bottom right of desktop, with a number of messages, but it will not open. When I go to system, notifications and actions and select Edit your quick actions, I get the error message "We're updating windows shell experience host. It...
  6. action centre

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    action centre: The notification center will not stay open. Comes on momentarily and then goes off. How do I get it to work properly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-centre/300d282a-65a5-45c1-adad-2d13f3e56962"
  7. Action centre

Action centre: I am unable to find or open action centre. Windows 10 Home 1809 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-centre/3b83ba86-2001-4c48-980e-50dc281c08cd
  8. my action centre is not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my action centre is not opening: hi my action centre is not opening but my notifications are still being shown https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-action-centre-is-not-opening/1a343e3f-edc9-47ef-b4e1-ac6dbff05a7c
  9. Action centre

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Action centre: After update to 1809 action centre is not showing the notifications.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-centre/3214836e-d26b-407c-b25b-3ecdd232b489
  10. Action Centre

Action Centre: I've just updated to 1803 after a lot of difficulty. I cannot open the action centre by swiping from right or even by clicking icon. If I click and hold I get a small menu but still cannot get it....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your password has probably been changed

2. microsoft passworw probably been changed