Windows 10: Action Centre working but Quick Actions shortcuts are missing

Discus and support Action Centre working but Quick Actions shortcuts are missing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Surface Book running Windows 10. Action Centre working fine but I can see the quick actions shortcuts that were normally visible. Going to System... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Manahara Manatunga, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Action Centre working but Quick Actions shortcuts are missing

Surface Book running Windows 10. Action Centre working fine but I can see the quick actions shortcuts that were normally visible. Going to System Settings and trying to edit the quick Action settings just opens the Action Centre and is of no help. Action Centre working but Quick Actions shortcuts are missing 75d3577b-ceb4-49ef-b8f3-3b9d16161e26?upload=true.jpg

:)

Manahara Manatunga, Apr 12, 2021
  2. robgr Win User

Action Centre icon greyed out

Hi,
    The Action Centre icon is missing from the system tray and the switch appears on but is greyed out in the taskbar settings
    Both the group policy & the registry appear correct
    The Win key + A key combination does nothing and neither does clicking the 'Edit your quick actions' link (which is red?) in Notifications & actions settings (Above here it says 'Some settings are hidden or managed by your organisation)?
    It suggests a group policy is enforced!
    Not certain when this behaviour started
    Details are 1809 18282.1000
    Any ideas?

robgr, Apr 12, 2021
  3. Action Centre

Again, this did not work.

These troubleshooting steps are for those whose action centre is visible. My action centre is not visible at all.

Any help is appreciated

MAYANK MANSUKH, Apr 12, 2021
  4. Action Centre working but Quick Actions shortcuts are missing

Action Centre - Quick toggles

Sometimes when I open action centre by swiping down from top, I see the quick toggles showing incorrectly. It's happening more often with "mobile data". Meaning, mobile data is actually OFF, but I see it as ON. If you close and open the action centre again,
    it's shown correctly.

Don't say me to do a soft reset

Sonu Antony, Apr 12, 2021
Thema:

Action Centre working but Quick Actions shortcuts are missing

1. Action Centre working but Quick Actions shortcuts are missing - Similar Threads - Action Centre working

2. Action Centre not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action Centre not working: Why can't I turn action center off or on? I am using Windows 10 version 20H2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-centre-not-working/d0d693b1-236e-4f34-a3db-977ae9d6334f
  3. Action Centre not working

Action Centre not working: I have a brand new Surface Pro 7. Gone through all the updates, so running 20H2 19042.870. The action centre is not working or mostly not working. - sometimes empty of everything no buttons, no messages - sometimes the buttons are greyed out, but will ungrey if I wait...
  4. Action Centre

Action Centre: Before i used to have the tablet mode icon in my action centre, but recently i resetted my pc because it was a bit sluggish, but now the tablet icon seems to be missing from the right panel action centre, the tablet mode is there in my pc, but the icon has disappeared from...
  5. Action centre

Action centre: I can see the action centre icon on the bottom right of desktop, with a number of messages, but it will not open. When I go to system, notifications and actions and select Edit your quick actions, I get the error message "We're updating windows shell experience host. It...
  6. Action Centre Not Working

Action Centre Not Working: Hi, Action Centre is not opening when I click. The icon says 1 message but I cannot open it and it won't open by itself. Please help. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-centre-not-working/16b0de8f-14e4-432b-870a-4c6d0f1f4bc6
  7. action centre

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    action centre: The notification center will not stay open. Comes on momentarily and then goes off. How do I get it to work properly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-centre/300d282a-65a5-45c1-adad-2d13f3e56962"
  8. Action centre

Action centre: I am unable to find or open action centre. Windows 10 Home 1809 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-centre/3b83ba86-2001-4c48-980e-50dc281c08cd
  9. Action centre

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Action centre: After update to 1809 action centre is not showing the notifications.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-centre/3214836e-d26b-407c-b25b-3ecdd232b489
  10. Action Centre

Action Centre: I've just updated to 1803 after a lot of difficulty. I cannot open the action centre by swiping from right or even by clicking icon. If I click and hold I get a small menu but still cannot get it....