Windows 10: Action centre

Discus and support Action centre in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After update to 1809 action centre is not showing the notifications..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Priyanshuvats15, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Action centre

After update to 1809 action centre is not showing the notifications..

:)

Priyanshuvats15, Nov 27, 2018

2. Action Centre

Again, this did not work.

These troubleshooting steps are for those whose action centre is visible. My action centre is not visible at all.

Any help is appreciated

MAYANK MANSUKH, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Action Centre.

I need to add email and messenger notifications to Action Centre. They are not on the list.

John Stuart Preston, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Action centre

Action centre issue since Office 365 update

So for almost 2 years it has been working wrong . So when I delete from outlook it is right I have to then go into action centre to clear the list of emails again from action centre? That is broken in my book... now to delete an email I now have to do it twice! Once in outlook then again in A.C.... otherwise they just stay there... the number disappears but the list dosnt....

Never mind I am moving to Apple soon... how crap is Microsoft getting!

I will just disable notifications in action centre

stuarttunstall, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

Action centre

1. Action centre - Similar Threads - Action centre

2. How do revert to windows 10 calendar flyout and action centre flyout in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do revert to windows 10 calendar flyout and action centre flyout in windows 11: How to get back windows 10 calendar flyout and action center back in windows 11 for free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-revert-to-windows-10-calendar-flyout-and/281b28c1-f933-4df1-8bdb-13029c17c96c
  3. How do revert to windows 10 calendar flyout and action centre flyout in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do revert to windows 10 calendar flyout and action centre flyout in windows 11: How to get back windows 10 calendar flyout and action center back in windows 11 for free https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-revert-to-windows-10-calendar-flyout-and/281b28c1-f933-4df1-8bdb-13029c17c96c
  4. Bluetooth Not Showing Up in Action Centre or Device Manager; Sound Only Coming from Right...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Not Showing Up in Action Centre or Device Manager; Sound Only Coming from Right...: A bit of background: a couple of weeks ago, my Lenovo Legion 5 17ACH6H randomly turned off and wouldn't turn on again. I left it with a laptop repair place, and from what I understood, a motherboard part got short-circuited, which they replaced. I picked it up a few days ago...
  5. Bluetooth Not Showing Up in Action Centre or Device Manager; Sound Only Coming from Right...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Not Showing Up in Action Centre or Device Manager; Sound Only Coming from Right...: A bit of background: a couple of weeks ago, my Lenovo Legion 5 17ACH6H randomly turned off and wouldn't turn on again. I left it with a laptop repair place, and from what I understood, a motherboard part got short-circuited, which they replaced. I picked it up a few days ago...
  6. Bluetooth Not Showing Up in Action Centre or Device Manager; Sound Only Coming from Right...

7. Issue with Action Centre Music Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Action Centre Music Display: Hello, I've recently encountered a bug related to the Action Centre on my Windows 11 PC, and it's been bothering me. When I play music on my computer, the Action Centre is supposed to display a small add-on that allows you to view what's currently playing and control...
  8. Issue with Action Centre Music Display

Issue with Action Centre Music Display: Hello, I've recently encountered a bug related to the Action Centre on my Windows 11 PC, and it's been bothering me. When I play music on my computer, the Action Centre is supposed to display a small add-on that allows you to view what's currently playing and control...
  9. I want to show the taskbar action centre on all my monitors, without changing the primary...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to show the taskbar action centre on all my monitors, without changing the primary...: Hi This is my dual monitor setup. I want to show the taskbar action centre on all my monitors, without changing the primary monitor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-show-the-taskbar-action-centre-on-all-my/98370c3c-fb0b-481e-8f4f-57da3354775c
  10. I want to show the taskbar action centre on all my monitors, without changing the primary...

I want to show the taskbar action centre on all my monitors, without changing the primary...: Hi This is my dual monitor setup. I want to show the taskbar action centre on all my monitors, without changing the primary monitor. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-show-the-taskbar-action-centre-on-all-my/98370c3c-fb0b-481e-8f4f-57da3354775c