Windows 10: Action centre

Discus and support Action centre in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After update to 1809 action centre is not showing the notifications..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Priyanshuvats15, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Action centre

After update to 1809 action centre is not showing the notifications..

:)

Priyanshuvats15, Nov 27, 2018

2. Action Centre

Again, this did not work.

These troubleshooting steps are for those whose action centre is visible. My action centre is not visible at all.

Any help is appreciated

MAYANK MANSUKH, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Action Centre.

I need to add email and messenger notifications to Action Centre. They are not on the list.

John Stuart Preston, Nov 27, 2018
  4. Action centre

Action centre issue since Office 365 update

So for almost 2 years it has been working wrong . So when I delete from outlook it is right I have to then go into action centre to clear the list of emails again from action centre? That is broken in my book... now to delete an email I now have to do it twice! Once in outlook then again in A.C.... otherwise they just stay there... the number disappears but the list dosnt....

Never mind I am moving to Apple soon... how crap is Microsoft getting!

I will just disable notifications in action centre

stuarttunstall, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

Action centre

1. Action centre - Similar Threads - Action centre

2. Colour changed on task bar, start panel, and action centre without my changing it.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Colour changed on task bar, start panel, and action centre without my changing it.: All of a sudden yeesterday, the colours changed on me without my permission. This is driving me crazy, I'm unable to get it back to what it was. There is an option box in Settings in the Colours section, but it is greyed out and is only available to selection if I pick the...
  3. Notifications and action centre not opening

Notifications and action centre not opening: Hi, I need help. I have Windows 10 and my notifications and action centre is not opening, no matter what I do. I have a video in this post showing what I mean. Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gU43kvNMjvk I did all of these things:...
  4. Is anyone else experiencing issues with opening notifications in/from the Action Centre?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is anyone else experiencing issues with opening notifications in/from the Action Centre?: Windows is a freaking joke - I can't even open notifications now? or is it just me? View Poll submitted by /u/Zani1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g54wdx/is_anyone_else_experiencing_issues_with_opening/
  5. why i cant see chrome on notification action centre settings?

why i cant see chrome on notification action centre settings?: [ATTACH] why i cant see chrome on notification action centre settings? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-cant-see-chrome-on-notification-action/ffb807e7-af1e-4310-8e3f-f4f036ee7ae2
  6. action centre

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    action centre: The notification center will not stay open. Comes on momentarily and then goes off. How do I get it to work properly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-centre/300d282a-65a5-45c1-adad-2d13f3e56962"
  7. Bluetooth option missing in Settings > Devices and Action Centre

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth option missing in Settings > Devices and Action Centre: Hello, I'm back again with yet another problem, this time with the Bluetooth setting. I have no idea what could have caused this issue. It was working absolutely perfectly today until, after a left the laptop for no longer than half an hour, I found it had stopped working....
  8. Action centre brightness slider not appearing on 1909

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Action centre brightness slider not appearing on 1909: On my SB2 15" I don't seem io have a brightness slider, only the crappy brightness toggle. Any idea how to activate? Did a bit of Googlin' that suggested I could right click the action centre and activate it but that seems to not work, specifically nothing happens when I...
  9. Start, taskbar and action centre

Start, taskbar and action centre: Since latest update for Windows 10 the Above features are greyed out. I have tried changing to Custom under Personalisation>Colours>Chose your Colour, but this does not work anymore. It did a couple of weeks ago. I really do not like having the Task Bar and Start menu in...
  10. In my Taskbar,winkey and Action centre and any popups are not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    In my Taskbar,winkey and Action centre and any popups are not working.: In my taskbar Winkey,action centre, date and time settings,cortana is not working when I click on it(with mouse) and also when i tried with the keyboard shortcut button Winkey button it did'nt work. Please assist Thankking you Obaid Kapadia...