Windows 10: Action Needed

Discus and support Action Needed in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, My Computer's just done some updates and then wifi stopped working and every time i hit "connect" i find "action needed" written under the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Noha ElKhateeb, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Action Needed

Hello,

My Computer's just done some updates and then wifi stopped working and every time i hit "connect" i find "action needed" written under the network name, and then it automatically opens a browsing tab which gives me "ERROR"

:)

Noha ElKhateeb, Aug 10, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 10, 2019
  3. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Aug 10, 2019
  4. Action Needed

windows 10 - detected Malware notification - no action required.

Hi Manoj,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Open Settings.

• Click on System and click on Notifications and Actions.

• Under Show notifications for these apps turn off the setting for Windows defender.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

Action Needed

1. Action Needed - Similar Threads - Action Needed

2. Trying to download epic games and it says you might need to take action in another window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to download epic games and it says you might need to take action in another window: Trying to download epic games and it says you might need to take action in another window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-download-epic-games-and-it-says-you/1aba20d8-58a5-40bc-9db7-32868b8d9ea6
  3. Trying to download epic games and it says you might need to take action in another window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to download epic games and it says you might need to take action in another window: Trying to download epic games and it says you might need to take action in another window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-download-epic-games-and-it-says-you/1aba20d8-58a5-40bc-9db7-32868b8d9ea6
  4. Trying to download epic games and it says you might need to take action in another window

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Need Help with Generating PDB File in GitHub Actions for WinUI Project

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help with Generating PDB File in GitHub Actions for WinUI Project: Hello,I have a solution that includes a WinUI project and a few other projects. I’m using MSBuild in GitHub Actions to generate an MSIXUPLOAD file. However, I’m also in need of a PDB file.Here’s the MSBuild command I’m currently using:# Create the app package by building and...
  6. Need Help with Generating PDB File in GitHub Actions for WinUI Project

Need Help with Generating PDB File in GitHub Actions for WinUI Project: Hello,I have a solution that includes a WinUI project and a few other projects. I’m using MSBuild in GitHub Actions to generate an MSIXUPLOAD file. However, I’m also in need of a PDB file.Here’s the MSBuild command I’m currently using:# Create the app package by building and...
  7. Need Help with Generating PDB File in GitHub Actions for WinUI Project

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Custom built gaming PC. WiFi and ethernet connections both say action needed, no internet....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom built gaming PC. WiFi and ethernet connections both say action needed, no internet....: Please help me, built a custom gaming Pc a few days ago using windows 11 pro OS. It worked perfectly for about a day or so and for about 5 ish days I cannot connect to WiFi or Ethernet connections like I could on the first day. It gives me the message Action needed, no...
  9. Custom built gaming PC. WiFi and ethernet connections both say action needed, no internet....

Custom built gaming PC. WiFi and ethernet connections both say action needed, no internet....: Please help me, built a custom gaming Pc a few days ago using windows 11 pro OS. It worked perfectly for about a day or so and for about 5 ish days I cannot connect to WiFi or Ethernet connections like I could on the first day. It gives me the message Action needed, no...
  10. I have 2 threats that says "Action needed" but I don't know what or how to fix.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 2 threats that says "Action needed" but I don't know what or how to fix.: I have 2 threats that says "action needed" but I don't know what or how to do. Please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-2-threats-that-says-action-needed-but-i/9889fc2f-5d9a-4872-9ea3-52b0225c8518

Users found this page by searching for:

1. action needed to connect to wifi

2. action needed wifi

3. action needed written under the network name