Windows 10: Action recommended: Personalize your default Family Safety settings

Discus and support Action recommended: Personalize your default Family Safety settings in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi yall,so I got the email saying that I apparently didn't "updated your Family Safety settings". I click the link in the email but it just takes me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Carl2k, Feb 23, 2024.

1. Carl2k Win User

Action recommended: Personalize your default Family Safety settings

Hi yall,so I got the email saying that I apparently didn't "updated your Family Safety settings". I click the link in the email but it just takes me to the default family safety start page with my family members and "Your features".What am I supposed to do and how?

:)

Carl2k, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

Action recommended: Personalize your default Family Safety settings

1. Action recommended: Personalize your default Family Safety settings - Similar Threads - Action recommended Personalize

2. Action recommended: Personalize your default Family Safety settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Action recommended: Personalize your default Family Safety settings: Hi yall,so I got the email saying that I apparently didn't "updated your Family Safety settings". I click the link in the email but it just takes me to the default family safety start page with my family members and "Your features".What am I supposed to do and how?...
  3. Family safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety: Hi I am having several issues with my Microsoft account.1. I was on a family group share but my child is now 17 and I no longer want to monitor his use. How do I make changes so there are no longer parental controls?2. My son is trying to change his email to access account....
  4. Family safety

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Family safety: Hi I am having several issues with my Microsoft account.1. I was on a family group share but my child is now 17 and I no longer want to monitor his use. How do I make changes so there are no longer parental controls?2. My son is trying to change his email to access account....
  5. Error / Bug in Family Safety Settings

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Error / Bug in Family Safety Settings: Hi, for 1 specific child account, the link Family Safety > Spending Leads to an error page that states:Sorry, something went wrong.We’re not sure what happened, but refreshing the page may help, or trying again in a little while. TraceId: VrQg4VhCpUy6byUR.101.582also see...
  6. Family safety

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety: Hi I have just set up my daughter's computer and would like to add the family sharing app. The app is not finding her device. Why is this? Did i need to set up her computer with her own account...
  7. Family Safety

Family Safety: Hi there,I am a little puzzled with the Family Settings for Edge, on my own profile, I can use the Cog in Edge for customizing the main page layout, for example removing quick links, content, image/video background, etc...I have enabled Family Safety in our kid profile, so...
  8. Family safety setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Family safety setting: I started to use edge few days ago,i found out some website got blocked and ask me to send a request to family member to use the website,But the problem is i don't even have a family group,so i can't send request to anyone,please someone help me,it drive me crazy....
  9. Family Safety.

Family Safety.: I just got my daughter a laptop and added her to my family on Microsoft. How do I change the names of the computers on my account so I can set time limits on just her computer and not mine? The names currently associated with the computers are a bunch of letters and numbers...
  10. Action Recommended message

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Action Recommended message: The Windows Security has been displaying actions recommended for about a week but there is no area behind the tab that has an action needed How do I get rid of the message or locate what is causing it?...