Windows 10: Actions needed and Game installation issues

Discus and support Actions needed and Game installation issues in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I have the icon in the bottom right saying that windows defender has got 'Actions needed'. I have searched and tried everything. When I click on... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SheonaHarrison, Feb 27, 2020.

1. Actions needed and Game installation issues

Hi,

I have the icon in the bottom right saying that windows defender has got 'Actions needed'. I have searched and tried everything. When I click on actions needed to see whats wrong, everything is green and saying no action required.

I purchased Zoo Tycoon: Ultimate Animal collection and had it installed on my laptop a while ago. Every time I tried to load the game it just wouldn't. I uninstalled in to then reinstall it and now it says I don'rt have any applicable devices linked to my Microsoft account. But I am logged in on the same laptop and logged in to Microsoft account...

Please can someone help?

:)

SheonaHarrison, Feb 27, 2020

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Feb 27, 2020
  3. Game Installation Issues Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about installing the Zoo Tycoon 2 game on your device. We will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • From where have you downloaded the game?

I suggest you to refer to the below Microsoft Support article, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Microsoft Games: InstallShield Error Messages

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 27, 2020
  4. Actions needed and Game installation issues

Game installation issue

Hi,

Error "An installation support file '_IsUser.dll' could not be installed" may appear due to corrupted system files. For us to properly isolate your case regarding game installation, we would like to confirm the following details:

• How and when did the issue start?
    • Which platform are you using to install the game?
    • How did you acquire the game (digital copy or game disc)?
    • What steps have you done so far to resolve the issue?
    • Can you send us a screenshot detailing the error?
    Let us know these details so we can move forward to rectifying your query.

Dhavelyn Mer, Feb 27, 2020
Thema:

Actions needed and Game installation issues

1. Actions needed and Game installation issues - Similar Threads - Actions needed Game

2. Windows 11 LAN ethernet "Connecting, action needed' issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 LAN ethernet "Connecting, action needed' issue: Hello AllHoping someone can help. We have started looking in to updating our windows 10 fleet to windows 11 22H2 and have run in to an issue. We are finding that each laptop we have tested updates without an issue but when they are connected to the LAN by network cable,...
  3. Wifi action needed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi action needed: The PC doesn't connect to the WiFi even if I check "Connect automatically". It says "Action needed" instead of connecting automatically. When I click on "action needed", an ad opens up with bosch website. How do I disable the feature so that WiFi connects automatically...
  4. Issue with Action Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issue with Action Center: Hi, I am facing an issue related to Action Center. It was displaying/pop up every sec when i click/touch on the key board. so every time i need to point the cursor on monitor to continue my work due to interruption of this action center. It's irritating every time not...
  5. Issue installing game pass game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue installing game pass game: I installed Age of Empires 2 from the pc game pass, went to load it and it wouldnt play, instead just asking permission for Microsoft Store package dependency. So i uninstalled it and then tried to reinstall it for it to only not install. Im currently stuck now in a loop. I...
  6. Action Needed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Action Needed: Hello, My Computer's just done some updates and then wifi stopped working and every time i hit "connect" i find "action needed" written under the network name, and then it automatically opens a browsing tab which gives me "ERROR"...
  7. issues installing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    issues installing a game: I bought crackdown 3, I tired to install it on my pc but as soon as it tries to download I get a pop up saying "cannot install we'll try shortly" and I have been getting different error codes, currently I am getting 0x80070005 on campaign and wrecking zone but for the main...
  8. Actions needed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Actions needed: Please help me to solve this kind of issue which is my Windows Defender Security Center cannot perform whether quick scan or full scan. The note shows "Your Virus & threat protection is managed by your organization." Hope you guys can help me on this problem. Thanks....
  9. Protection Action Needed

Protection Action Needed: I have majorly problem about windows defender security center, They Must Be Displayed Virus And Threat Protection Managed By Your Originization….. NEED HELP.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/protection-action-needed/30cb071c-383c-41a1-aafc-fbe041265351
  10. Protection Action Needed

Protection Action Needed: I have majorly problem about windows defender security center, They Must Be Displayed Virus And Threat Protection Managed By Your Originization….. NEED HELP.......