Windows 10: "Actions recommended" but nothing shows up?

Discus and support "Actions recommended" but nothing shows up? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Essentially what the screenshots show. Idunno what I'm missing [ATTACH] [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by W.C. Blitzy, Jun 21, 2019.

1. "Actions recommended" but nothing shows up?

Essentially what the screenshots show. Idunno what I'm missing

"Actions recommended" but nothing shows up? eb9aa20f-2134-4f3c-b1d0-2dcf6fb8954f?upload=true.png

"Actions recommended" but nothing shows up? 536667f9-2a47-4728-8291-8110b01fa969?upload=true.png

:)

W.C. Blitzy, Jun 21, 2019
  2. lcsant Win User

Windows Defender shows actions recommended but no actions listed

hi All,

Windows Defender shows actions recommended but no actions listed when I click it, it shows a exclamation mark inside yellow triangle, but security dashboard is all green. Not sure why Windows defender keeps showing yellow exclamation when there is nothing
    to worry about regarding security.

Any help to identify the issue appreciated, or if someone confirms it's a bug then happy to ignore it till its fixed.

lcsant, Jun 21, 2019
  3. Ruz San Win User
    Calendar Event(s) Not Showing Up in Action Center

Have you tried the suggestions from the link we shared?

Let's also take a look at the settings for the Mail app. Follow these steps:

• Open the Mail app.
    • At the bottom of the left pane, click on the gear icon (Switch to settings).
    • Select Options.
    • Under Notifications, switch on the ticker for Show in action center.

Update us about the outcome.

Ruz San, Jun 21, 2019
  4. "Actions recommended" but nothing shows up?

Action Center is not showing past notifications

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern that you do not find the icons in the notification area.

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps:

Steps:

• Press Windows key and type
      Settings
    • Click on Settings, System
      and on Notifications and actions.
    • Click on Select which icons appears on the taskbar.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in notification area.

Hope it helps. Kindly get back to us with the status of this issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 21, 2019
Thema:

"Actions recommended" but nothing shows up?

1. "Actions recommended" but nothing shows up? - Similar Threads - Actions recommended nothing

2. windows security-action recommended

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows security-action recommended: why does my windows security inform at least once or twice a week-action recommend. i respond by trying to do a short scan but the recommendation remain the same help...
  3. Windows Security has yellow exclamation mark with Action Recommended, but nothing flagged...

Windows Security has yellow exclamation mark with Action Recommended, but nothing flagged...: The Windows Security icon in the system tray shows the yellow exclamation mark for Action Recommended, but when I click on the icon and open Windows Security settings, there is nothing flagged for recommendations. Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. I have full Norton 360 installed....
  4. "Actions recommended in Malwarebytes". But Malwarebytes isn't recommending anything?

"Actions recommended in Malwarebytes". But Malwarebytes isn't recommending anything?: I think I may have a minor virus on my computer, so I downloaded Malwarebytes and started a free trial. Malwarebytes isn't detecting the virus I am confident I have, but that's its own problem I think I can figure out on my own. Right now, I'm confused by the fact that I'm...
  5. Action Center not showing up - AGAIN :-(

in Windows 10 Support
    Action Center not showing up - AGAIN :-(: One of the more annoying bugs in Win 10 (which sits there since the beginning and still isn't fixed) is that occasionally the action center simply stops responding. Clicking on the icon or hitting Win-A then always turns into a No-Op. :-( I then always have to dig out Task...
  6. security icon, actions recommended

security icon, actions recommended: since i 1st updated my new laptop 3 weeks ago i have seen a "!" on my security icon and it says actions recommended. when i open the security dashboard all icons virus protect, account, firewall/netwok, app browser control, device security and performance and health are all...
  7. nothing showing up in desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    nothing showing up in desktop: i turned on pc and nothing showed up on desktop but everythink else works normally thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nothing-showing-up-in-desktop/dcb74dbd-7f72-4fff-9f51-4950bceaca4b
  8. Windows Defender shows actions recommended but no actions listed

Windows Defender shows actions recommended but no actions listed: hi All, Windows Defender shows actions recommended but no actions listed when I click it, it shows a exclamation mark inside yellow triangle, but security dashboard is all green. Not sure why Windows defender keeps showing yellow exclamation when there is nothing to worry...
  9. Action Recommended message

Action Recommended message: The Windows Security has been displaying actions recommended for about a week but there is no area behind the tab that has an action needed How do I get rid of the message or locate what is causing it?...
  10. Windows Defender, Actions recommended

Windows Defender, Actions recommended: For two days now I've had the actions recommended on windows defender highlighted. Everything is green in the security details, and I am given no suggestions on what to do to get rid of it. What do I do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. actions recommended but no actions listed