Windows 10: Actions to text

Discus and support Actions to text in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey guys Not too long time a go, I saw this feature somewhere (part of a support action), which is basically puts ry action you to into text. Today I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by eve, Jul 20, 2018.

1. EVE
    eve Win User

Actions to text

Hey guys
    Not too long time a go, I saw this feature somewhere (part of a support action), which is basically puts ry action you to into text.
    Today I really need that for an exam (ry action you do, put it in text) and I think that this feature could really ease on me.

Any ideas where can I find it, or maybe have another solution?
    Thanks!

:)

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

• Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    • Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    • Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    • Select add someone else on this PC.
    • Enter a user name and hit next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jul 20, 2018
  3. W1zzard Win User
    List of tooltip texts

• Do not translate the IDS_ strings, only what's inside the "s
    • \n is a newline character that acts like "return" is pressed. so text\n\ntext2 adds a blank line between "text" and "text2"
    • %s is replaced by some inserted text, you may move the %s to other positions within the text, but if multiple %s are present they will be inserted in the same order in all languages

W1zzard, Jul 20, 2018
  4. Actions to text

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Jul 20, 2018
Thema:

Actions to text

1. Actions to text - Similar Threads - Actions text

2. File class action lawsuit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File class action lawsuit: I'm going to file a class action lawsuit against your company if somebody doesn't give me a phone call back then give me on some support on how to fix my goddamn computer instead of redirecting me to the online service which is not been helpfulP.S. and I will not ask a second...
  3. Snipping Tool's Text Actions via Command Line?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool's Text Actions via Command Line?: I like the new Text Actions option in the new snipping tool and is really helpful for my work.Is there a way to programmaticallycommand line open an image file with snipping tool and extract the text with new Text Actions ?Expected Snipping tool to open with image but it...
  4. Snipping Tool's Text Actions via Command Line?

Snipping Tool's Text Actions via Command Line?: I like the new Text Actions option in the new snipping tool and is really helpful for my work.Is there a way to programmaticallycommand line open an image file with snipping tool and extract the text with new Text Actions ?Expected Snipping tool to open with image but it...
  5. Windows 11's Snipping Tool is getting a text recognition feature called Text Actions

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 11's Snipping Tool is getting a text recognition feature called Text Actions: Microsoft is testing a text recognition feature in Windows 11's Snipping Tool. The new option is called Text Actions. It is basically an optical character recognition (OCR) technology. Apple's version of the feature in macOS and iOS is called Live Text. So, how does Text...
  6. Why I can not see any more content text Facebook messenger in action center?

Why I can not see any more content text Facebook messenger in action center?: I used to be able to read the Facebook text message in the action center notification, but now I realize that this is no longer possible. ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-can-not-see-any-more-content-text-facebook/1d00a0e3-a598-4506-8a5d-e384b64598fa
  7. Why I can not see any more content text Facebook messenger in action center?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why I can not see any more content text Facebook messenger in action center?: I used to be able to read the Facebook text message in the action center notification, but now I realize that this is no longer possible. ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-i-can-not-see-any-more-content-text-facebook/1d00a0e3-a598-4506-8a5d-e384b64598fa
  8. Clock action center messed up with Japanese text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Clock action center messed up with Japanese text: So, in Version 2004, I checked the clock action center only to see that it’s completely messed up with Japenese text everywhere and a underline on the full date.[IMG]...
  9. How to disable 'fade in' text animation of notifications on the action center in windows 1809+

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to disable 'fade in' text animation of notifications on the action center in windows 1809+: Hello, With my windows 10 education edition comes another pointless gimmick: the "fade in" of notifications in the action center. There are now two modes of delay when trying to access notifications: the slide out, and the "fade in." I know I can disabe the slide out by...
  10. Cortana Notifications Text Issues in Action Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cortana Notifications Text Issues in Action Center: After the Windows 10 1903 update, the font color of the text has been hard to see in dark mode. I can change the accent color to something lighter, but it's still hard to see. Any suggestions? [ATTACH]...