Windows 10: Activar Active Directory

Discus and support Activar Active Directory in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hola Equipo buen dia, me podrían apoyar para la configuración de AD en mi equipo con Win 10 versión 1903, ya que me ha sido imposible hacerlo ya... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MarcoArellanoSO, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Activar Active Directory

Hola Equipo buen dia,

me podrían apoyar para la configuración de AD en mi equipo con Win 10 versión 1903, ya que me ha sido imposible hacerlo ya intente varias formas pero ninguna funciona.

ejemplo al momento de instalar WindowsTH-RSAT_WS_1803-x64.msu, supuestamente se instala correctamente pero no me pide reiniciar el equipo que eso seria lo normal, adicional a esto al momento que trato de buscar el archivo dsa.msc no se encuentra, por lo que considero que la instalación no se esta haciendo de forma correcta.

sin más por el momento agradezco su apoyo .

saludos

:)

MarcoArellanoSO, Nov 15, 2019
  2. Drone Win User

Directory Size Utility

First of all nice utility, Mindweaver!
    Second of all, it's so nice to see that this section ain't dead.

I have a few questions/suggestions, maybe you'd want to see ...
    • maybe you rename Get Folder button caption to something more intuitive? Add Folder, Get Folder Size, Check Folder Size or something like that?
    • Could you add subfolder files to the right pane? (it can be a tickbox with include sub dirs)
    • maybe you also add export list to excel?
    • there's delete file button maybe you add delete folder button too?
    • and finally maybe you can add UP button for directories?

Drone, Nov 15, 2019
  3. Directory Size Utility

New! Directory Size Utility BETA v1.1

New features!
    • New button icons!
    • New Total selected directory size!
    • Made the Exit button text bigger!
    Download here

Mindweaver, Nov 15, 2019
  4. Activar Active Directory

Directory Size Utility

Is that the one for download in the original post? You should list the version up for download. *Toast :toast:

stinger608, Nov 15, 2019
Thema:

Activar Active Directory

1. Activar Active Directory - Similar Threads - Activar Active Directory

2. Active Directory sites & Subnets

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Active Directory sites & Subnets: Hi Guys, I have a setup of Active Directory 1 DC with 4 RODCs A is my main DC. B,C,D,E are RODCs in different Branches. But When I checked from client pc the "logon server" is showing different location. When I went to one client PC in "E" and checked Cmd>echo...
  3. ACTIVE DIRECTORY, suggestion

ACTIVE DIRECTORY, suggestion: Hello, I would say about Active directory. To make work easier for System Administrator I want to suggest that new person when get job, the HR from his computer and in HR application about this person data. And will work synchronized with Active Directory, automatic added on...
  4. Bitlocker and Azure Active Directory

Bitlocker and Azure Active Directory: When setting up Bitlocker on an Azure AD connected device, you have the following options: https://i.imgur.com/MHbPBu6.png A question about the exact wording of "Save to your cloud domain account". IMO that's not totally clear where it stores it. It infers, to me, that it...
  5. NO PUDO ACTIVAR WINDOW

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    NO PUDO ACTIVAR WINDOW: HOLA, COMPRE HACE APROX 4 AÑOS UNA NETBOOK EN · FRAVEGA · SANTA FE (CAPITAL) AHORA DDE HACE UNOS DIAS ME APARECEN UN AVISO QUE DICE "Su licencia de Windows expirará pronto ve a configuraciones y activala" . BUSQUE DENTRO DE UNOS PASOS MI NUMERO DE LICENCIA DE ESTA NOTEBOOK ,...
  6. Active Directory Domain Services and Lightweight Directory Tools on windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Active Directory Domain Services and Lightweight Directory Tools on windows 10: where can I get it I don't have it on my laptop ? Active Directory Domain Services and Lightweight Directory Tools on windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/active-directory-domain-services-and-lightweight/1d1906ad-4006-4ad8-b30d-634acf15c410
  7. Create a windows Active Directory

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Create a windows Active Directory: Hi, i want to use Domain.GetCurrentDomain() method in a .net project, and i have windows 10. So can i create an active directory in my windows without using Windows Server?...
  8. active directory

in Windows 10 Customization
    active directory: hello anyone is there software that will allow win 10 pro to become a domain controller or something similar to active directory. thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/active-directory/3eeeb3fe-2fbe-4a86-aa64-41f9948c631c
  9. Active Directory Users and Computers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Active Directory Users and Computers: I have my Windows 10 display language and input keyboard language set to Swedish. I work with Windows Directory Services alot and I want the display language of Active Directory to be different than my Windows Display Language. I want to set it to English. I have tried...
  10. Active Directory User Account

Active Directory User Account: Active Directory user account logs in fine on a computer that already have the user's profile but when the user logs in into a new computer that doesn't have a profile it gives user name and password incorrect. the new computer is added to the domain, and I have tried to...