Windows 10: activare locatie pe win 10 pro

Discus and support activare locatie pe win 10 pro in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; nu pot activa locatia pe win 10 pro .ma poate ajuta cineva?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GhitaLiber, Mar 1, 2020.

1. activare locatie pe win 10 pro

nu pot activa locatia pe win 10 pro .ma poate ajuta cineva?

:)

GhitaLiber, Mar 1, 2020
  2. Psyclone Win User

X800 Pro VIVO to XT PE Bios Mod

I have a question. I have an x850 pro VIVO that I want to flash to a PE version. In the original post, in the steps listed to perform the flash, it says to download and use the NON PE bios if you are flashing an x850 pro and a x800 PE bios if you are flashing an x800 pro.

I want to be clear before I do this that, you are in fact supposed to use the regular NON PE bios for the x850. I am just making sure that they are in fact different procedures for the x800 vs the x850, I don't want to mess up and hose my card.

Psyclone, Mar 1, 2020
  3. locatie niet beschikbaar

word document kan ik niet openen.

locatie is niet beschikbaar

c:/windows/system32/config/systemprofile/desktop is niet beschikbaar. als de locatie op deze pc is, zorg er dan voor dat het apparaat of stadion is verbonden of de schijf is geplaatst, en probeer het vervolgens opnieuw. als de locatie zich in het netwerk
    bevindt, zorg er dan voor dat u met het netwerk of internet bent verbonden, en probeer het vervolgens opnieuw. als ook dan de locatie niet kan worden gevonden, is die mogelijk verplaatst of verwijderd.

mijn scherm is zwart.

elke keer als ik mijn opdracht van school wil openen komt er elke keer deze melding te staan document va word kan ik ook niet openen. er komt dan te staan word reageert niet.

help wat moet ik nu doen

WobbienaJanssen, Mar 1, 2020
  4. SeLrAhC Win User

activare locatie pe win 10 pro

x850 pro 'PCI-E' >>> x850xt PE help!

sorry guys if i had accidentally started another thread regarding dis matter... *Frown activare locatie pe win 10 pro :(
    but i am so damn lost... *Confused activare locatie pe win 10 pro :confused:
    all the threads that i have read, talk only about
    x850 pro AGP>> x850xt PE
    not
    x850 pro PCI-E >> x850xt PE

can u guys help me out here as i am a newbie... i dont even know how 2 flash a GPU so can u guys tell me step by step on what 2 do as i plan 2 get a powercolor x850pro PCI-E VIVO.

have any o/cer out there that manage 2 flash a x850 pro PCI-E >> x850xt PE? pls provide me the steps... pls pls pls

SeLrAhC, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

activare locatie pe win 10 pro

1. activare locatie pe win 10 pro - Similar Threads - activare locatie pro

2. como activar windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    como activar windows: como activar windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/como-activar-windows/cf6f6cad-a2aa-497b-9a22-465c2e95ba57
  3. activar windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    activar windows: me figura en mi pc la notificacion de activar windows,sigo los pasos q se me indican y no se activa. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activar-windows/a7fa646f-33d5-4ad2-a984-84775f6435a1
  4. Adding Current drivers to Win PE

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Adding Current drivers to Win PE: I currently have the following (Windows 10 Recovery Tools - Bootable Rescue Disk) on a USB which I plan to use if I ever need to restore my macrium backups. It does not work with my wlan or touchpad though. I know I can manually add in the drivers to the image but is there an...
  5. activare licenta windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activare licenta windows 10 pro: Am schimbat hardware. Nu pot activa licenta pentru windows 10 pro. Nu putem reactiva Windows, deoarece serverele noastre nu sunt disponibile în acest moment. Așteptați câteva minute sau încercați să adăugați din nou contul Microsoft....
  6. win 7 pro win 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 7 pro win 10 pro: how do I upgrade from win 7 to win 10? I have product key for 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-7-pro-win-10-pro/931e1125-6737-4bec-821b-26fd3cc64bac
  7. Macrium and Win Pe

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium and Win Pe: Hello,Recently updated "Macrium Reflect" program to latest version 7.2.4440. After the update I made a new rescue cd, Had first to press on "Rebuild Pe". After cd was done, I ran it to check it, it is OK. However I wonder why on the upper row of the rescue screen is written...
  8. Macrium and Win Pe

in Windows 10 Support
    Macrium and Win Pe: Hello,Recently updated "Macrium Reflect" program to latest version 7.2.4440. After the update I made a new rescue cd, Had first to press on "Rebuild Pe". After cd was done, I ran it to check it, it is OK. However I wonder why on the upper row of the rescue screen is written...
  9. locatie niet beschikbaar

in Windows 10 Customization
    locatie niet beschikbaar: word document kan ik niet openen. locatie is niet beschikbaar c:/windows/system32/config/systemprofile/desktop is niet beschikbaar. als de locatie op deze pc is, zorg er dan voor dat het apparaat of stadion is verbonden of de schijf is geplaatst, en probeer het vervolgens...
  10. Minecraft connecting PE to Win 10 version on same network

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft connecting PE to Win 10 version on same network: So until recently, my daughter and I would enjoy playing Minecraft together. She has PE on an android tablet, running the latest build (I checked) while I run the Win 10 version. On both versions we're logged in under my X-Box account, though it's never caused an issue...