Windows 10: Activate by phone is not responding

Discus and support Activate by phone is not responding in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi My brother's Windows 10 was having troubles activating, so I decided to activate via the 'Activate by phone' mode. I typed 'slui 4' in Run and hit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Joe13 B- 2.0, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Activate by phone is not responding

Hi

My brother's Windows 10 was having troubles activating, so I decided to activate via the 'Activate by phone' mode. I typed 'slui 4' in Run and hit Enter and waited a few moments. It was not opening up. So I added a '.exe' with slui and tried again. It still didn't respond. So I tried the 2 methods in cmd Admin and hit Enter, and waited for a few minutes.

Time passed by, but it was not budging to open up. I typed 'slui 3' and that one opened up, but Activate by phone doesn't even open up. I really want to have the full Windows 10 experience, so that's why I decided to activate using slui 4. The license expired on 22th of December, 2020.

No, I've never activated using KMS or stuff that I hate. It's showing 0x8007007B error in slui 3.

Please help me fix this.

Also, please tell me what all should be near me while activating by phone. Don't start with asking for slmgr /dlv's screenshot too, as my brother is having his final exam revisions.

Joe13 B- 2.0

:)

Joe13 B- 2.0, Dec 29, 2020
  2. Juzar_Ali Win User

activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Dec 29, 2020
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Dec 29, 2020
  4. Activate by phone is not responding

Microsofts Activation services phone #?

So I had an old rig that was running a RETAIL version of Win XP Home. Well the thing died. I want to use the product key from that old machine to do a win 7 upgrade, however, I cannot seem to find Microsoft's support number anywhere on their site, instead it redirects me to a page and here's what it says:

Well guess freakin what, THE COMPUTER IS DEAD, THEREFORE I CAN NOT DO ANY OF THOSE DAMN THINGS!!!!!!! *Bang Head :banghead:

This is seriously getting on my nerves!

Even googling it takes me to the same place. Does anyone have the number for their "Activation services" department?

BlackOmega, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

Activate by phone is not responding

1. Activate by phone is not responding - Similar Threads - Activate phone responding

2. Unable to respond in phone link, not able to type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to respond in phone link, not able to type: This worked before lunch yesterday, then after lunch when I went to use it, I was not able to get a text box to type in on pc. I updated everything I could, restarted everything, no such luck. It's still this way today. There where the text box is supposed to be, the received...
  3. Unable to respond in phone link, not able to type

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to respond in phone link, not able to type: This worked before lunch yesterday, then after lunch when I went to use it, I was not able to get a text box to type in on pc. I updated everything I could, restarted everything, no such luck. It's still this way today. There where the text box is supposed to be, the received...
  4. activation by phone if it's free or not

in Windows 10 Gaming
    activation by phone if it's free or not: I've wanted to ask a question for a long time, can I really activate Windows 10 by using Microsoft Windows Activation Center on the phone btw, for dollars if it costs or not? I got confused....
  5. activation by phone if it's free or not

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    activation by phone if it's free or not: I've wanted to ask a question for a long time, can I really activate Windows 10 by using Microsoft Windows Activation Center on the phone btw, for dollars if it costs or not? I got confused....
  6. activation by phone if it's free or not

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Active Directory Users and Computers not responding

in Windows 10 News
    Active Directory Users and Computers not responding: [ATTACH]If Active Directory Users and Computers (ADUC) is not responding or is slow to load on Windows Server or Windows 11/10 client machines, the solutions provided in this post can be applied to successfully resolve this issue on affected systems. When you try to start the...
  8. windows activation by phone

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows activation by phone: Windows 10 home, click activate by phone, nothing happens. Every thread i find tells me how to solve in windows 7, not helpful. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-by-phone/6dd6fa61-aa46-4194-a485-f78048427328
  9. FSX Activation server not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX Activation server not responding: I recently needed to do a hard drive replacement on my laptop. I re-installed my FSX gold edition. When activating it cannot reach the activation server. I tried un-ticking all the compatability issues in the properties box as well as running as an administrator, logging in...
  10. Problem with phone activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problem with phone activation: Hi, I'm having a problem with the phone activation. I'm stuck at the security check dialogue, keeps saying "we cant verify you". Is it just me, or did MS kill phone activation? 40307