Windows 10: activate direct x 12

Discus and support activate direct x 12 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have win 10 enterprise build 20185. is shows directx 12 disabled amd ab 7410 apu with amd radeon r5 graphics trying to run game it comes up directx... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by robertdalley1, Nov 20, 2020 at 8:12 AM.

1. activate direct x 12

i have win 10 enterprise build 20185. is shows directx 12 disabled amd ab 7410 apu with amd radeon r5 graphics trying to run game it comes up directx not enough video memory how do i get it enabled

:)

robertdalley1, Nov 20, 2020 at 8:12 AM

2. Windows 10 shows Direct x 12

Hi Jagdishservi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Where have checked for the version of Direct x?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check:

• Press Windows + R keys together.

• Type dxdiag in the run prompt and hit enter.

• Now check for the version of Direct x.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us with the updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Nov 20, 2020 at 8:13 AM
  3. Direct X 12

Sir

I think I said Direct X 12 version doesn’t appear on all my Windows 10 devices.
    Dxdiag was usedto determine the version on my systems. The link you sent is useless. When I used Preview Version of
    windows10,the Direct X version was 12.. Now after upgrading to regular Windows10, from windows 7, none of my systems have Direct X 12, instead I have Direct X 9Ex. What the ****, I don’t even have Direct X 11. It is very disappointing. Direct X 12 should come
    as updates, as I understand. But till now they don’t get updated to Version 12 even though other updates gets downloaded and installed.

narahariraghunath, Nov 20, 2020 at 8:13 AM
  4. activate direct x 12

Direct x 12

If its so, then why in dxdiag it shows Direct X 12 is installed. I googled a lot and find that registry can only show version number upto direct x 9. Can anyone send me screenshot of registry where it shows the version number of Direct X 12.

AuthorJasmeetSingh, Nov 20, 2020 at 8:13 AM
Thema:

activate direct x 12

1. activate direct x 12 - Similar Threads - activate direct

2. windows activation problem

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows activation problem: why my genuine software says windows activation required https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activation-problem/0d523a4f-58e1-4532-833c-62539996e3a9
  3. windows 10 can not be activated 0xc004f050

windows 10 can not be activated 0xc004f050: My windows activation key that is real and bought from a microsoft store, I have transferred from my old PC which I upgraded from windows 8.1, its doesnt work please help. I upgraded My pc so it should be windows 10 activation key now........
  4. Windows activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows activation: So I reinstalled Windows like deleted my files from the old windows and now im getting message activate windows my windows was activated before restart and I don't know how to activate it back...
  5. Windows 10 pro activation error

Windows 10 pro activation error: I have used my legitimate windows copy that I bought a long time ago, and been using it for years now but suddenly there's this watermark showing up at my screen saying I need to active my windows, and they said I need to put the product key which already gone for years now...
  6. Windows activation problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows activation problem: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Skull001 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k01sl1/windows_activation_problem/
  7. Activate Windows Message Popped Up On Screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activate Windows Message Popped Up On Screen: I got this pc awhile back when it was window's 8.1. I got the free update that was going on at the time and windows had been working perfectly fine. No there is a message on my screen saying that I need to activate windows. I tried putting in the same producut that I have and...
  8. Repeated BSOD and Windows Activation Issues Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Repeated BSOD and Windows Activation Issues Windows 10: Hello, My computer runs on Windows 10 and for the past month I have been getting frequent BSODs at random times. They typically happen a few times a night. I have seen errors such as: CRITICAL PROCESS DIED, STORE EXCEPTION, SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION. I have tried scanning my...
  9. New Motherboard Activation issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New Motherboard Activation issues: I have recently gotten a new Motherboard (the SSD where Windows is installed has not changed) and I can't get rid of the "Activate Windows" message in the bottom right, I have the original product key but I keep getting error code 0x80041023 whenever I try to enter it and the...
  10. WIN10 [10586]. Will direct format to 14393 (aniversary) activate?

WIN10 [10586]. Will direct format to 14393 (aniversary) activate?: I'm running right now WIN10 version 10586 (activated of course) on my laptop. I want to manually update to the aniversary update (14393), and I've thought it's the right timing to also do a full format & reinstall WIN10 on the way. Just to make sure: If I will create...