Windows 10: activate direct x 12

Discus and support activate direct x 12 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have win 10 enterprise build 20185. is shows directx 12 disabled amd ab 7410 apu with amd radeon r5 graphics trying to run game it comes up directx... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by robertdalley1, Nov 20, 2020.

1. activate direct x 12

i have win 10 enterprise build 20185. is shows directx 12 disabled amd ab 7410 apu with amd radeon r5 graphics trying to run game it comes up directx not enough video memory how do i get it enabled

:)

robertdalley1, Nov 20, 2020

2. Windows 10 shows Direct x 12

Hi Jagdishservi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Where have checked for the version of Direct x?

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check:

• Press Windows + R keys together.

• Type dxdiag in the run prompt and hit enter.

• Now check for the version of Direct x.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us with the updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Nov 20, 2020
  3. Direct X 12

Sir

I think I said Direct X 12 version doesn’t appear on all my Windows 10 devices.
    Dxdiag was usedto determine the version on my systems. The link you sent is useless. When I used Preview Version of
    windows10,the Direct X version was 12.. Now after upgrading to regular Windows10, from windows 7, none of my systems have Direct X 12, instead I have Direct X 9Ex. What the ****, I don’t even have Direct X 11. It is very disappointing. Direct X 12 should come
    as updates, as I understand. But till now they don’t get updated to Version 12 even though other updates gets downloaded and installed.

narahariraghunath, Nov 20, 2020
  4. activate direct x 12

Direct x 12

If its so, then why in dxdiag it shows Direct X 12 is installed. I googled a lot and find that registry can only show version number upto direct x 9. Can anyone send me screenshot of registry where it shows the version number of Direct X 12.

AuthorJasmeetSingh, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

activate direct x 12

1. activate direct x 12 - Similar Threads - activate direct

2. Can I buy a product key license from Microsoft to directly activate and upgrade my current...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I buy a product key license from Microsoft to directly activate and upgrade my current...: Can I buy a product key license from Microsoft to directly activate and upgrade my current version Windows 11 Home Single Language to Win 11 pro?...
  3. Can I buy a product key license from Microsoft to directly activate and upgrade my current...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I buy a product key license from Microsoft to directly activate and upgrade my current...: Can I buy a product key license from Microsoft to directly activate and upgrade my current version Windows 11 Home Single Language to Win 11 pro?...
  4. Windows 10, I have an active connection to another laptop on a direct ethernet cable shows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10, I have an active connection to another laptop on a direct ethernet cable shows...: I have a laptop running windows 10 The laptop has wifi and ethernet port The wifi connects to the internet, it is192.168.1.101 and the default route is 192.168.1.1 and defines as "Work" in the active section of "Network and Sharing Center" The ethernet port connects directly...
  5. Windows 10, I have an active connection to another laptop on a direct ethernet cable shows...

Windows 10, I have an active connection to another laptop on a direct ethernet cable shows...: I have a laptop running windows 10 The laptop has wifi and ethernet port The wifi connects to the internet, it is192.168.1.101 and the default route is 192.168.1.1 and defines as "Work" in the active section of "Network and Sharing Center" The ethernet port connects directly...
  6. Windows 10, I have an active connection to another laptop on a direct ethernet cable shows...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. how to activate Microsoft wi-fi direct virtual adapter in windows 11 22h2.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to activate Microsoft wi-fi direct virtual adapter in windows 11 22h2.: I can not find properties of wi-fi direct virtual adapter in windows 11 v.22h2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-microsoft-wi-fi-direct-virtual/bf1c36ce-2740-4a86-9fdf-5085025afd1d
  8. how to activate Microsoft wi-fi direct virtual adapter in windows 11 22h2.

how to activate Microsoft wi-fi direct virtual adapter in windows 11 22h2.: I can not find properties of wi-fi direct virtual adapter in windows 11 v.22h2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-activate-microsoft-wi-fi-direct-virtual/bf1c36ce-2740-4a86-9fdf-5085025afd1d
  9. Purchased Windows 10 Pro Retail directly from Microsoft last week but can't re-activate.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchased Windows 10 Pro Retail directly from Microsoft last week but can't re-activate.: Purchased retail version of Win 10 Pro from Microsoft. It shows up in my purchase history. I was able to activate initially with no issue. Decided to switch machines. Prior to moving to a different machine, I uninstalled the existing product key from the first machine using...
  10. Purchased Windows 10 Pro Retail directly from Microsoft last week but can't re-activate.

Purchased Windows 10 Pro Retail directly from Microsoft last week but can't re-activate.: Purchased retail version of Win 10 Pro from Microsoft. It shows up in my purchase history. I was able to activate initially with no issue. Decided to switch machines. Prior to moving to a different machine, I uninstalled the existing product key from the first machine using...