Windows 10: activate fsx

Discus and support activate fsx in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just put Flight Simulator X on a new computer and got message I needed to activate it again. How do I do that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by LeftyHrbacek, Jul 11, 2019.

1. activate fsx

I just put Flight Simulator X on a new computer and got message I needed to activate it again. How do I do that?

:)

LeftyHrbacek, Jul 11, 2019
  2. Thagstrom Win User

FSX activation error

Hello! I am an Independent Advisor, I would love to help you out!

The first steps I would try are:

1) Locate the entry below by regedit.exe

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CURRENTCONTROLSET\CONTROL\CLASS

\{4D36E967-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}

2) Look at UpperFilters key. It should contain “PartMgr” only.

3) If the key shows something more, mark down what they are

before editing the key to read “PartMgr” only.

4) Start FSX, the activation dialog should be prompted.

5) Proceed and let FSX start, then exit FSX.

6) Edit back the registry key with the previous content. (This step may not be required.)

This info was found here:
    https://fsxtimes.wordpress.com/2010/08/17/fsx-a...

If that does not work then I would suggest to restart your computer and try again. If that does not work then I would suggest to uninstall and re-install completely.

Thagstrom, Jul 11, 2019
  3. Chriso747 Win User
    Not active fsx

In my April 24th reply, I had asked you if you were able to take a flight in spite of having the Activation error come up? So could you attempt any flight to make sure that you have installed FSX properly? And try to fly for more than 30 minutes (you can
    use time compression if you are short of time).

If your FSX runs properly, I can give you a possible suggestion for the Activation error. But if FSX doesn't run, then you need to go through certain steps before you can do a re-install of it.

Chriso747, Jul 11, 2019
  4. activate fsx

ACTIVATION FSX

installed FSX, entered key, activated online, answer is your product is activated, but running the game, its only for 30 minutes, so no activation.

any suggestions are welcome,

CarelNorthwood, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

activate fsx

1. activate fsx - Similar Threads - activate fsx

2. FSX Activation Center Phone # ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FSX Activation Center Phone # ?: Need To re-Activate my FSX, I have Both FSX Gold and FSX Deluxe Edition. Which is the Latest. I need the Phone # to Activate as after installation and entering the Key for FSX I installed the Acceleration disk, but it never ask me for that key #. When I now attempt to fly I...
  3. FSX Activation Center Phone # ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FSX Activation Center Phone # ?: Need To re-Activate my FSX, I have Both FSX Gold and FSX Deluxe Edition. Which is the Latest. I need the Phone # to Activate as after installation and entering the Key for FSX I installed the Acceleration disk, but it never ask me for that key #. When I now attempt to fly I...
  4. Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.: I was given a fix for this a few years ago but have forgotten it, of course. Can one of you chaps repeat for me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-microsoft-fsx-accelerationgold/2d7f09d6-9d72-4acc-9811-7e149e811016
  5. Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.

Unable to activate Microsoft FSX Acceleration/Gold on new Windows 11 Home PC.: I was given a fix for this a few years ago but have forgotten it, of course. Can one of you chaps repeat for me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-activate-microsoft-fsx-accelerationgold/2d7f09d6-9d72-4acc-9811-7e149e811016
  6. Still unable to activate FSX premium edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Still unable to activate FSX premium edition: I get the activation error code 1-80004005. I have tried running the resetsldl followed by running the repair installation. Any help would be appreciated....
  7. Still unable to activate FSX premium edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Still unable to activate FSX premium edition: I get the activation error code 1-80004005. I have tried running the resetsldl followed by running the repair installation. Any help would be appreciated....
  8. Still unable to activate FSX premium edition

9. How can I activate FSX product over the phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I activate FSX product over the phone: I finally was able to successfully re install FSX deluxe onto my Windows 10 computer. Now I am having issues activating FSX and the Accelerator add. Can I simply activate the product over the phone?...
  10. How can I activate FSX product over the phone

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How can I activate FSX product over the phone: I finally was able to successfully re install FSX deluxe onto my Windows 10 computer. Now I am having issues activating FSX and the Accelerator add. Can I simply activate the product over the phone?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. activate fsx

2. how to activate fsx

3. fsx

4. how to activate flight simulator,
  5. how to activae fsx ,
  6. i cant activate my fsx,
  7. activate fsx installed on this computer,
  8. microsoft flight simulator x update download,
  9. how to activate fsx in win 10,
  10. how to install fsx,
  11. How do I activate FSX in Windows 10,