Windows 10: Activate laptops key board after upgrading to windows 11

Discus and support Activate laptops key board after upgrading to windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. I updated my Lenovo ideapad 330 to windows 11.Now my laptops key board does not work at all.How do I activate my laptop keyboard?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LeonBuitendag1, Dec 8, 2021.

1. Activate laptops key board after upgrading to windows 11

Hi. I updated my Lenovo ideapad 330 to windows 11.Now my laptops key board does not work at all.How do I activate my laptop keyboard?

:)

LeonBuitendag1, Dec 8, 2021
  2. no1yak Win User

Activation on new board

Hi All, I have a question on activation. I have two machines, one Asrock and the other Asus. The Asrock was a free upgrade from Win 8 pro to 10 pro using my retail licence and was activated. My Asus was installed with 10 pro via a retail licence.

Now, the Asrock has been decommissioned and I'm waiting for new board to arrive (Asus)I want to use the retail 10 key for the new board but, my other Asus was activated using that key. So I went into the activation screen and changed the licence to my Win 8 Pro key and it activated with no problems.

Does that now mean that the 10 pro key is freed up to use on the new board. Or am I snookered.
    Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

no1yak, Dec 8, 2021
  3. skippy258 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From Why can't I activate Windows?

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Activate laptops key board after upgrading to windows 11 [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Dec 8, 2021
  4. cadaveca Win User

Activate laptops key board after upgrading to windows 11

Important W10 activation key questions left unanswered by Microsoft

Not only that, you can check your M$ account and see what devices are listed there, so you know if you can do a clean install or not. Do the upgrade, get it activated, verify that it is listed in your account, then feel free to do a fresh install without activation issues ever.

cadaveca, Dec 8, 2021
Thema:

Activate laptops key board after upgrading to windows 11

1. Activate laptops key board after upgrading to windows 11 - Similar Threads - Activate laptops key

2. Activation Windows After change mother board

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activation Windows After change mother board: I changed my motherboard and after it, I can't activate my windows.I already try to troubleshooting and select the key linked with my e-mail, but it doesn't work.The message error is: We can't reactivate windows on this device. Try later....
  3. Window 11 not activated after upgrading

Window 11 not activated after upgrading: Hello,I been trying to figure out why my windows isn't activated after upgrading to window 11. Everything was working fine when it was still in windows 10. So I troubleshoot I keep getting error 0xc004f012 and its says windows 11 enterprise. Any suggestions or idea on what I...
  4. key board

in Windows 10 Gaming
    key board: Using window 10 so any time i want to type a word it is always giving me two words for example if i want to type d it giving me sd,or if l want to type e it giving me rt vice versa...
  5. key board

key board: Using window 10 so any time i want to type a word it is always giving me two words for example if i want to type d it giving me sd,or if l want to type e it giving me rt vice versa...
  6. Activate laptops key board after upgrading to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate laptops key board after upgrading to windows 11: Hi. I updated my Lenovo ideapad 330 to windows 11.Now my laptops key board does not work at all.How do I activate my laptop keyboard? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activate-laptops-key-board-after-upgrading-to/0863bcf4-7e1c-462a-8e43-3d28acfdfb66
  7. Key board

in Windows 10 Customization
    Key board: My key board can not type h and g but toucan key pad is ok https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-board/b6cd9b99-fcc6-4e1c-ad7f-f77ef73c6691
  8. activation of product key after changing mother board

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    activation of product key after changing mother board: Good day! My PC broke when my PC monitor cannot detect the PC I am using, upon consulting with the technician and them showing samples, it so happened that the problem was my motherboard, the only solution was to change it. I downloaded a legit installer pack from...
  9. windows activation after board swap

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows activation after board swap: hello , I have not done anything yet but I am about to swap mainboards with my son. the two recently built systems both have windows 10 pro with digital license and are linked to our Microsoft accounts respectively. my mainboard is an asrock motherboard which I am...
  10. HP Pavilion Laptop Key Board

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Pavilion Laptop Key Board: How do you fix the key board that will not allow you to type with it? I have exhausted all of the trouble shooting and have done a reset of the laptop , and still nothing. I need help on what to do next on this problem....